Holidays with family and children will always be awaited moment — especially a vacation to the white sand beach in Bali. As you may know, Bali island is famous for its beach tourism destinations. Bali island has many white sand beach attractions. However, not all Bali beaches are safe to swim; therefore, it is not suitable for children. This page will inform you about the list of the 10 best beaches in Bali for families and children.
Bahasa Indonesia, Daftar 10 Pantai Di Bali Yang Cocok Untuk Liburan Anak & Keluarga.
I wrote the article about the 10 best beaches in Bali for families and children, as I often get a question from my customers. Customers who book Bali activities. Such as a river rafting in Bali or a marine sports package in Tanjung Beno Nusa Dua. Their inquiries such as;
- Which part of Bali is best for families and children?
- Is Bali suitable for family holidays?
- Are Bali beaches safe to swim for children?
- Are there any clean beaches in Bali?
- Where are the most beautiful beaches in Bali that suitable for a family vacation?
Criteria For Determining Best Bali Beaches for Children
To answer the above questions, therefore I wrote an article about the list of 10 best beaches in Bali for families. Hopefully will solve all the above issues. Here are my four criteria for determining the 10 best beaches in Bali for families and children.
- All Bali beaches listed should have white sand.
- Beach waves are safe for swimming for children.
- The beach attraction’s location is in the southern area of Bali.
- Access the beach from the vehicle parking lot is adjacent. So your children do not have to walk far to the beach shoreline.
Read More, ”Nusa Dua Beach Best Beaches In Bali For Swimming With Kids” >>>
The 10 Best Beaches in Bali for Children’s & Family Holidays
I’m sure you like family vacations to white sand beaches with children. When the holiday time arrives, the island of Bali will always be the primary destination for a holiday to the white sand beach. Are you having the same tough? Hope so!
If you are studying for the best white sand beaches in Bali to visit with children, the beach location is mostly in the southern area of Bali. Based on my experience in providing Bali activities. Such as marine sports activities in Bali, and Telaga Waja river rafting. Most tourists prefer to stay in the tourist area of south Bali. Like Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Tanjung Benoa, Sanur, and Nusa Dua.
See Here, ”What To Do In Kuta Bali For Family And Kids Vacation” >>>
Southern Bali As A Place To Stay
By choosing a place to stay in the southern area of Bali, you will have many choices to have a vacation to white sand beaches in Bali that are suitable for children. Then which white sand beach in south Bali do you choose as a vacation destination with your family? Of course, it depends on you.
The following is a list of attractions in Bali suitable for children specifically for the best beaches in southern Bali. So if you search for beautiful beaches in Bali whose locations are in Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida, Nusa Cenigan, or north of Bali, you will not find them on this page.
Read Here, What Is There To Do In Seminyak Today?
1. Mengiat Beach Nusa Dua
If you ask me which are my favorite Bali beaches to have a vacation with children in Bali? My answer will be Mengiat beach, Nusa Dua Bali. That’s why is listed Mengiat Beach as number one of the 10 best beaches in Bali for families and kids. Here is the attraction and dominance of Mengiat beach in Nusa Dua, making it perfect for holidays spot with children.
Mengiat Beach Attraction
- The beach sand is yellowish-white, with a soft sand texture.
- Offer sloping coastline and the Mengiat beach Nusa Dua cleanliness very well maintained. Therefore, I consider Mengiat Beach in Nusa Dua as the cleanest beach on Bali island.
- Around the beach area, there are five-star resorts with elegant garden layouts. Also, there are many places to eat around the beach area. So if you want to stay at the best beach resort in Bali for your family, you can consider one of the resorts in Nusa Dua Bali.
- The sea waters on the Mengiat beach Nusa Dua are very calm and very shallow. So it is safe for children to swim. Therefore, if you want to visit Bali’s best beaches for swimming (beginner swimmers), you can consider Mengiat beach Bali.
- Adjacent to the Mengiat beach Nusa Dua area, there is a shopping mall, named Bali Collection. So after visiting Mengiat beach in Nusa Dua Bali, you can take your kids to visit the Bali Collection mall as one of the things to do in Nusa Dua.
- The location of Mengiat beach is also adjacent to Nusa Dua Water Blow attractions and Geger beach Nusa Dua.
Read More, ”The Mengiat Beach Nusa Dua Bali, Attraction & Things To Do” >>>
Location & Mengiat Beach Bali Entrance Fee
Mengiat Beach’s location is inside the ITDC Nusa Dua area. If you depart from Ngurah Rai International Airport, heading to the Mengiat beach, Nusa Dua location will cover a distance of approximately 15 kilometers. You need to use the Bali Mandara Toll road, with an estimated travel time of 30 minutes. At present, the Bali Mandara Toll road cost IDR 13,000/car.
If you depart from Sanur Bali tourist attractions, then heading to the Mengiat Beach location in Nusa Dua Bali will take 50 minutes with a travel distance, of around 23 kilometers.
There is no entrance ticket visitors need to pay to enter the Mengiat beach attraction in Nusa Dua. Visitors only spend the vehicle parking fee with an hourly parking fee.
To make it easier for you to find the location of Mengiat beach in the tourist area of Nusa Dua, please click the below link!
See Here, ”Mengiat Beach On Google Map” >>>
2. Geger Beach Nusa Dua Bali
If you proceed to walk on the Mengiat beach coastline heading south, then you will find Geger beach, Nusa Dua, aka the Nusa Dua beach. However, to find Geger beach in Nusa Dua, you don’t have to walk along the Mengiat beach coastline. There is road access to Geger beach Nusa Dua Bali and parking spaces for vehicles adjacent to the shoreline
Geger Beach Bali Attraction
- Geger Beach Nusa Dua has the same sand color and sand texture as Mengiat beach, which is yellowish-white sand.
- Due to the beach facing to the east, then the Geger beach is one of the best beaches in Bali for sunset views.
- The cleanliness of Geger beach in Nusa Dua Bali is very well maintained. Because along the Geger beach coastline, there are luxury resorts. One of the hotels near Geger beach is The St. Regis Bali Resort, and many think it is one of Bali’s best beach resorts for a family.
- Geger Beach is often referred to as Nusa Dua beach. The seawater is apparent, with calm waves and shallow depth, so it is safe for children to swim.
- On the edge of Geger beach in Nusa Dua, there is a dining place in the form of a cafe. So it’s effortless to find a place to eat if your children feel hungry.
Read Here, ”10 Best Things To Do In Nusa Dua Bali During Family Holiday” >>>
Location & Geger Beach Entrance fee
If you depart from Ngurah Rai International Airport heading to Geger beach in Nusa Dua. Then you will travel approximately 16 kilometers, with a travel time of around 30 minutes.
If you depart from the tourist area in Ubud, like the Ubud Royal Palace, then it heading to Geger Beach. It will cover a 45 kilometers distance, with a travel time of around 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Find Here, ”Best Things To Do In Ubud Bali & How To Get Around” >>>
Then how much is the entry ticket price charged to visitors to enter the Geger beach Nusa Dua Bali? Visitors will be charged IDR 3,000/person for the Geger beach entrance fee.
To make it easier to find Geger beach locations in the Nusa Dua tourism area, please click this link! Geger Beach Google Map.
Read Here, “All Things You Need to Know Before Visiting Geger Beach Bali” >>>
3. Tanjung Benoa Beach Bali
Adjacent to the Nusa Dua Bali, which is on the north side of Nusa Dua, there is an area called Tanjung Benoa Bali. The Tanjung Benoa Bali as a tourist attraction has a very long stretch of white sand beach.
Then what are the assets of Tanjung Benoa beach Bali therefore suitable for children’s vacation locations in Bali? The following is the appeal and superiority of Tanjung Benoa beach Bali. Therefore, Tanjung Benoa is ideal for children and family holidays destination.
The Superiority of Tanjung Benoa Bali
- The sand color of Tanjung Benoa beach is similar to the sand color of Nusa Dua beach, which is yellowish-white sand with a fine sand texture.
- Tanjung Benoa beach shoreline is very long and sloping. Also, the cleanliness of the Tanjung Benoa beach is always maintained.
- The Tanjung Benoa Bali beach waves are very calm. However, the depth of the sea is a little broad. Many travelers consider Tanjung Benoa beach in Bali as the best beach in Bali for water sports activities that are suitable for a beginner.
- In the coastal area of Tanjung Benoa Bali, there are many restaurants, resorts, and hotels. Things that distinguish Tanjung Benoa Bali from other white sand beaches in Bali, namely the Tanjung Benoa Watersports.
- Along the edge of Tanjung Benoa beach, you will find many marine watersports companies offering different Tanjung Benoa Water Sports prices. Therefore, if you are looking for things to do in Tanjung Benoa Bali, you should try one of the marine sports at Tanjung Benoa beach.
- There are several Tanjung Benoa watersport activities suitable for children. Such as banana boat rides, glass-bottom boat tours to Tanjung Benoa Turtle Island, or Tanjung Benoa snorkeling activities.
- To get a low watersports price in Tanjung Benoa Bali, you should book one of the Tanjung Benoa watersports packages. By making a booking of watersport packages in Tanjung Benoa, you will get a free shuttle. Also, make the Bali watersports price cheaper.
See here, “Watersport Packages Price in Tanjung Benoa Bali” >>>
Location & Tanjung Benoa Beach Entry Fee
Tanjung Benoa Bali is located in the southeastern part of Bali. If you depart from Bali’s Ngurah Rai International airport to the Tanjung Benoa beach location, then it will cover 15 kilometers distance, with a travel time of around 30 minutes. However, you must use the Bali Mandara Toll road to shorten travel time.
If you depart from Kuta beach Bali tourist attractions heading to Tanjung Benoa tourist attractions, then the distance becomes 21 kilometers with a travel time of 40 minutes. Also, there is no entrance fee to access Tanjung Benoa beach Bali, and there is no vehicle parking fee.
Read Here, ”Kuta Bali First Timers Helpful Hints” >>>
To make it easier for you to find the location of Tanjung Benoa beach in Bali, please click this link! Tanjung Benoa beach Google Map.
Search Here, “The Top 5 Tanjung Benoa Bali Attraction That Makes Visitors Want to Visit” >>>
4. Sawangan Beach Nusa Dua
Adjacent to the Geger beach area, there is a beautiful white sand beach with fewer visitors. It’s called the Sawangan Beach Nusa Dua Bali. Then what is the attraction of Sawangan beach Bali that makes it considered the best beach in Bali for family vacations?
Sawangan Beach Attraction
- The Sawangan beach Bali’s cleanliness is very well maintained because of its location adjacent to five-star resorts.
- The Sawangan coastline in Nusa Dua Bali is very sloping and broad, with yellowish-white sand.
- Sawangan beach Bali area is tranquil and very easily accessible by motorized vehicles. The road to Sawangan beach has been paved.
- If you like to have holidays to less visited tourist attractions in Bali, Sawangan Nusa Dua on your holiday itinerary to Bali.
- The waves of Sawangan beach are bigger than Geger Nusa Dua beach. However, it is still safe for children to swim, and please always watched when children swim.
- On the coast of Sawangan, there are holiday activities that you will not find in other tourist attractions in Bali. That is the activity of riding a camel along the coastline of Sawangan Nusa Dua.
- Clean water is available to rinse the body after swimming and playing sand.
- There are food stalls on the beach if you feel hungry or thirsty.
Location & Sawangan Beach Entrance Ticket
Tourists visit Sawangan Nusa Dua, usually after a holiday in the Bali Marine Safari Park in Gianyar. The distance from the Marine Safari Park Bali to Sawangan beach Nusa Dua Bali is about 42 kilometers, with a travel time of around 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Is there an admission fee to enter Sawangan beach, Nusa Dua? If there is how much is the entry ticket to access the Sawangan Nusa Dua? When I visited Sawangan beach, Nusa Dua, I did not pay for any entrance ticket, so it was still free.
To make it easier for you to find Sawangan beach locations in Nusa Dua Bali tourist attractions, please click this link! Sawangan Beach On Google Maps.
5. Pandawa Beach Bali
If you ask me, what is the most famous attraction for white sand beaches in Bali? As well as beaches in Bali that many Indian, Singaporean, Taiwan, and Hongkong tourists visit while on holiday to Bali in addition to Kuta Bali’s white sand beach. Then the answer is the Pandawa beach Kutuh Bali.
The question is, where is Pandawa beach in Bali? What is the attraction of Pandawa beach in Bali, so that it becomes one of the best beaches in Bali for families?
Bali Pandawa Beach Attraction
- Bali Pandawa Beach has calm and shallow sea waves. So Pandawa beach Bali Indonesia is perfect for children swimming.
- Pandawa Beach in Bali has a gentle coastline and the cleanliness of Pandawa beach, Bali, is very well maintained.
- Bali Pandawa beach sand is yellowish-white with a slightly rough texture.
- On the beach shoreline, there are many small cafes for food and buy drinks at affordable prices on the edge of Bali’s Pandawa beach.
- There are Pandawa beach water sports, such as canoeing.
- Beach access from the parking area is very close, and the vehicle parking lot is vast. Also, in Pandawa Beach, there is room for you to rinse your body.
- Pandawa Beach Bali location is adjacent to Green Bowl beach in Ungasan. The Green Bowl beach Ungasan is suitable for Bali watersport activities such as surfing.
- Going down the road heading to Pandawa beach Bali using motorized vehicles will offer you views of the Indian Ocean.
Location & Pandawa Beach Entrance Fee
Pandawa Beach location is on the southern tip of Bali island. Most travelers who have a vacation to Pandawa beach after finishing playing on the beach will go to the Uluwatu temple Bali.
From Kuta to Pandawa beach, it will cover a distance of about 25 kilometers. The approximate travel time is approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes.
If you are from Pandawa beach and heading to the Uluwatu Temple, to watch the Uluwatu Kecak dance performance, then it will take 15 kilometers of travel distance with 35 minutes of travel time.
Then what is the Pandawa Beach entrance fee? To find out more details about the entrance ticket prices for Pandawa beach Bali, as well as the cost of playing canoe, please click the link!
See Here, “Attraction, Canoeing Price & Pandawa Beach Entrance Fee” >>>
To make it easier for you to find the location of the Pandawa Kutuh beach, please click this link! Pandawa Kutuh beach on Google Maps.
6. Melasti Beach Ungasan Bali
On the west side of the Pandawa beach location, there is a lovely and fascinating white sand beach. The name of the beach is Melasti beach Ungasan. Please be aware! There are many Bali beaches called Melasti beach. Specific for this page is Melasti beach in the Ungasan area. Therefore, if you are looking for Melasti beach waterfall, the location is on Melasti beach in Tanah Lot, not in Ungasan Bali.
I prefer to have a vacation at Melasti beach in Ungasan instead of Pandawa beach Bali. Melasti beach in Ungasan offers fewer visitors around the beach area. Then what makes Melasti beach in the Ungasan area one of the best beaches in Bali for families and children?
Melasti Beach Ungasan Attraction
- The asphalt road to Melasti beach in Ungasan is very smooth. When you cross the way to the beach area, you will see a view of the beach and the Indian ocean.
- The vehicle parking area is very spacious, and the parking location is adjacent to the Melasti beach Ungasan shoreline.
- The cleanliness of Melasti beach in Ungasan is very well maintained, with a yellowish sand color.
- The seawater’s color on the beach’s edge looks green with blue shades. The beach waves are tiny, so it is very safe for children to swim.
- There is a bathroom, so visitors can take a shower after swimming or playing with sand. However, you must remember to bring towels, soap, shampoo, and swimsuits.
- There is a place to buy food and drinks near the Melasti beach Ungasan area, but it’s not complete like the one on Pandawa beach Bali.
Location & Melasti Beach Ungasan Entrance Fee
Melasti beach location is in the area of Ungasan Bali tourist attractions. If you depart from the Tanjung Benoa Bali area, it will cover a 16 kilometers distance with 45 minutes of travel time.
If you depart from Bali bird park tourist attractions, head to Melasti Beach Ungasan. It will cover 40 kilometers distance with 1 hour 30 minutes travel time.
Is there an entrance fee that visitors must pay to enter the Melasti beach area in Ungasan? Each visitor will be charged for an entry fee to access the Melasti beach Ungasan. For more details about the entrance ticket prices for Melasti Beach Ungasan Bali and parking fees, please click the link!
To make it easier for you to find the location of Melasti beach attractions in Ungasan Bali, please click this link! Melasti Beach Ungasan Google Map.
Read More, ”The Best Beaches For Honeymoon In Bali” >>>
7. Karma Kandara Beach Ungasan
Still, in the area of Ungasan Bali tourist attractions, on the west side of Melasti beach in Ungasan, there is a secluded white sand beach, named Karma Kandara beach. This beach is named Karma Kandara Beach because to access the beach area, you will need to pass the Karma Kandara hotel in Ungasan. So what makes Karma Kandara beach in Ungasan one of the best beaches in Bali for families and children?
Karma Kandara Beach Attraction
- To be able to access Karma Kandara beach Ungasan, you must find the location of Karma Kandara Villa in Ungasan. Also, it would be best if you stayed at Karma Kandara Villa in Ungasan.
- Most visitors who vacation at Karma Kandara beach in Ungasan stay at Karma Kandara villa. Therefore, if you want to stay at one of the villas with a private beach in Bali, you should choose the Karma Kandara villa in Ungasan.
- To be able to reach the shoreline, visitors must go down using a cable car. The maximum number of cable car passengers is five people.
- When you go down a steep hill riding a cable car, you can see the beach view and the Indian Ocean view.
- After arriving, you will see a luxurious and neatly arranged restaurant and beach club when you exit the cable car.
- The cleanliness of the Karma Kandara beach Bali is well maintained and comfortable for your children to play. You and your children can swim freely because the waves are not significant.
Location & Karma Kandara Beach Entry Fee
If you don’t stay at Karma Kandara Villa in Ungasan and want to visit Karma Kandara Beach, you must pay an entrance fee. Then what is the price of the Karma Kandara Beach Entry Fee? To access Karma Kandara Beach, you need to pay an entrance fee of IDR 500.000 / per person if you don’t stay at Karma Kandara villas.
Because the Karma Kandara beaches Ungasan access via the Karma Kandara hotel. Therefore, you only need to find the location of the Karma Kandara Ungasan hotel.
To make it easier for you to find the location of Karma beach Ungasan, please click this link! Karma Beach Ungasan Google Map.
8. Padang Padang Beach Uluwatu Bali
Padang Padang beach attractions location is in the Pecatu area of Bali and sometimes call as Labuhan Sait beach Pecatu. However, due to the Padang Padang Beach location near Uluwatu, people sometimes call it Padang Padang Uluwatu. Padang Padang Beach Uluwatu was initially known as one of the Eat, Pray, Love movie shooting locations starring famous Holywood actress Julia Roberts.
Then what makes the Labuhan Sait Pecatu, aka Bali Padang Padang beach, one of the best beaches in Bali for families and children’s holidays?
Find Here, ”List Of Bali Quiet Beaches” >>>
Padang-Padang Uluwatu Attraction
- Bali Padang Padang Beach in Uluwatu is better known as a surfing spot. However, the surfing section is in the middle of the ocean rather than on the edge of the Padang-Padang Bali beach shoreline.
- The waves on the shores of Padang-Padang Bali are very calm, so it is safe for children to swim.
- The Uluwatu Padang Padang beach area is immaculate, and there are several places to buy food and drinks. However, during the monsoon season, trash will come to the beach shoreline.
- Labuan Sait Beach Pecatu Bali offers exotic views because the beach view blends with the rock.
- The vehicle parking area is widely available, with an hourly parking fee. So there is no need to park your vehicle on the roadside.
Location & Padang Padang Beach Entrance Fee
If you depart from the Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua area, head to Labuhan Sait beach. Then it will cover 22 kilometers of distance with an estimated travel time of 1 hour. If you depart from the Sukawati Art Market Gianyar, then it takes 44 kilometers distance with 1 hour 30 minutes travel time.
Visitors must pay a small entrance fee to enter the Padang-Padang beach Uluwatu Bali area. Then how much is the Padang-Padang beach entrance fee? To see the answer, please click the link!
To make it easier to find the location of Padang Padang beach in Pecatu Bali, please click this link! Padang Padang beach Google Map.
9. Jimbaran Beach Bali
Vacationing to Bali with children seems incomplete if you haven’t vacationed at Jimbaran beach Bali. The question is, what are the attractions of Jimbaran Bali so that it becomes a beach attraction in Bali suitable for children?
Jimbaran Beach Attraction
- The stretch of Jimbaran beach Bali is very long with a very sloping coastline. Therefore, make the Jimbaran beach suitable for children’s playgrounds.
- The Jimbaran beach sand color is yellow-white, with very calm sea waves. So it makes Jimbaran beach, Bali perfect beach for children to swim.
- Along the Jimbaran Bali coastline, many beachside cafes serve grilled seafood. So you can enjoy the sunset scenery while enjoying your dinner on the beach shoreline.
- Extensive vehicle parking is available, and the beach location from the parking lot is very close.
Location & Jimbaran Beach Entrance Fee
The Jimbaran beach Bali location is very strategic because it is close to Bali’s Ngurah Rai International Airport. Also, Jimbaran beach is adjacent to Garuda Wisnu Kencana Culture Park Bali.
There is no Jimbaran beach entrance fee, and you only need to pay IDR 5.000 / car parking fee.
Please click this link to make it easier for you to find the location of Jimbaran beach Bali. Jimbaran Beach Bali Google Map.
Read Here, “All Things You Need to Know Before Vacationing to Jimbaran Beach Bali” >>>.
10. Duyung Beach Sanur Bali
The last in the list of the 10 best beaches in Bali for families is Duyung beach in Sanur Bali. Many people think there is only one beach in the Sanur tourist area, namely Sanur beach Bali. However, the beaches in Sanur have many names with different locations.
One of the white sand beaches in Sanur that is suitable for children’s vacation locations is Duyung beach Sanur. Then what makes Duyung beach Sanur ideal as one of the best beaches in Bali for families?
Duyung Beach Attraction
- Duyung Beach in Sanur Bali offers clean white sand beaches.
- The seawater waves are very calm, so it is suitable for children to swim.
- Watersport activities are available on Duyung beach Sanur Bali like the Tanjung Benoa watersport Bali. You can join the jet ski ride and Sanur marine walk watersports.
- Finding places to eat around the shores of Duyung beach Sanur is very easy.
- Tourists can use bicycles to go around the Sanur coastline area.
Location & Duyung Beach Sanur Entrance Fee
The location of Duyung Beach Sanur is very strategic. Due to the Duyung Beach area being close to the position of the public boat to Nusa Lembongan from Bali.
Also, from Duyung beach Sanur to Ubud tourist attractions such as Ubud Monkey Forest, it only takes 24 kilometers distance with 50 minutes of travel time.
Is there an entrance fee for entering Duyung beach Sanur Bali? When I visited Duyung beach in Sanur Bali, I didn’t pay for any entrance ticket. I only spend a car parking fee of IDR 5.000/car.
Please use the link below so that you find it easier to find the Duyung beach location in Sanur, Bali, on Google Maps.
Read More Details, “10 Recognition of Sanur Bali for Holidays with Children You Need to Know” >>>
The Best Way to Go to 10 Best Beaches In Bali For Families
The question now is how to get the 10 best beaches in Bali for families in terms of transportation. For holiday transportation in Bali with children and families, the best choice is to use a car. There are many types of car transportation in Bali. There are taxi meters, online taxis, and car rental services.
Finding a car rental service in Bali is easy; you only need to search through Google. Then you will see many recommendations for car rental in Bali on Google page. If you don’t feel comfortable driving while on holiday in Bali, you can use the Bali rental car services with a driver.
Find Here, ”Balian Beach Bali – Hidden Beach in the Southwest of Tabanan Regency” >>>
Summary of 10 Best Beaches In Bali For Families
It would help if you asked why on the list of 10 best beaches in Bali for families, there is no Kuta beach, Seminyak beach, or beaches in Canggu Bali. Kuta Beach, Seminyak Beach, and Echo Beach in Canggu Bali are more suitable for visitors who are good at swimming. If your children are good at swimming in the sea, then Kuta beach, Petitenget beach in Seminyak, and Canggu beach
If your children are good at swimming at sea, you also can visit Suluban beach Uluwatu or Balangan Beach Bali. Suluban beach or Balangan Beach Bali offers a breathtaking beach view. Also, the best location to see the sights of sunset in Bali.
See Here, “The Best Location to See Sunset Scenery in Bali” >>>
Then from the list of 10 best beaches in Bali for families and children, which beach attractions will you visit? If you have an explanation, please share it with other readers in the comments column below!