If you like adventure tourism activities while on vacation in Bali, you will encounter them very quickly in Bali. Bali adventure activities or adventure tourism sports that you will find on the island of Bali include Bali river rafting, elephant ride, Bali ATV ride, and Bali horse riding activities. Specifically, this page will write down a guide for horse riding at saba beach Gianyar Bali, such as prices, how to book, and location.
Bahasa Indonesia, Naik Kuda Di Pantai Saba Bali.
Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Highlights of Saba Beach Gianyar Bali Horse Riding Activities
- Enjoy the holiday sense with diverse activities by riding a horse in the Saba beach Bali area.
- Horseback riding participants can witness traditional colorful boats with trees while obtaining a new experience of riding a horse.
- Professional guides will escort participants when riding horses to show directions and ensure the safety and security of activity participants.
- Reasonable price for horseback riding.
See Here, Banana Boat Ride Tanjung Benoa Beach.
Horseback Riding Experience On The Beach
Since you are reading this page, indeed, you are curious about horse riding activities in Bali, and I’m sure you will also have the questions below:
- Where to ride a horse in Bali?
- How much does horse riding in Bali cost?
To answer the questions above, we specifically write for you about Bali Horse Riding on the beach on this page.
Read More: “Watersport Prices In Tanjung Benoa Bali” >>>
Bali Horseback Riding Activities
Almost every day, in a particular area in Bali, such as Sanur Beach, Canggu Beach, and Saba beach, you will notice travelers joining Bali horseback riding on the beach. Furthermore, International visitors often carry out horseback riding in Bali. Then what about domestic tourists?
For domestic visitors, horse riding activities usually get a high reservation during the school holiday season and the Idul Fitri holiday season. Apart from participating in horse riding activities, domestic visitors also like to have vacations at the most recent attractions in Bali.
Besides holiday activities, Bali horseback riding is also used for pre-wedding photos. Please click the link below to learn about other pre-wedding photo locations in Bali!
For those of you who have often vacationed in Bali, of course, you want to get new experiences while on vacation to Bali. One of the activities that will give you a memorable adventure while on holiday in Bali is horse riding.
When you participate in Bali horseback riding activities, you will explore nature in a rural atmosphere. In addition, you can also see views of the expanse of rice fields and explore the beach from the back of a horse.
Choice of Bali Horse Riding Activity Locations
Furthermore, there are many locations or places to ride horses on the island of Bali, such as:
- Pererenan Mengwi Village.
- On Canggu beach, North Kuta.
- Saba Beach, Gianyar Regency.
- Pupuan Village Tegalalang.
- Langudu Village Tabanan.
- Pererenan Mengwi.
- In Sanur Bali.
But specifically on this page is the horseback ride activity on Saba beach, Gianyar.
Horse Riding Saba Beach Gianyar Bali
Saba Beach is located in Saba Village, Blahbatuh, Gianyar Regency. To make it easier to discover the location of Saba beach for horseback ride activities, please use Google Maps by clicking the link below!
Distance & Travel Time
If you depart from the Kuta beach area, you will travel 1 hour over 30 kilometers to reach Saba beach Gianyar Bali.
If you depart from central Ubud, such as from the Ubud Royal palace location, heading to the Bali horseback ride at Saba beach location will take 40 minutes with a distance of 18 km.
Suppose you depart from the Bedugul area, such as the Ulun Danu Temple Beratan Bedugul location. Going to the Bali horseback ride site at Saba beach will take 1 hour 30 minutes with a distance of 55 kilometers.
Find Out, Flying Fish Adventure Tanjung Benoa Beach.
Saba Beach Horseback Ride Itinerary
Before visitors carry out horseback ride activities on Saba beach, Gianyar, the guide, will explain how to ride a horse, security, and safety practices.
Of course, for those riding a horse for the first time, there will be nervousness about riding a horse. Inform the Bali Horse Riding guide that you need to gain experience in horseback riding.
The Bali Horse Riding guide will be happy to choose the horse that is easiest to handle for beginners and will always be by your side while riding.
After everything is ready, horseback ride activities on Saba beach begin. Exploring Saba beach, which has black sand, you will feel a different sensation than riding a horse on the turf.
Apart from seeing the beach, on Saba beach, many traditional boats belong to the local community, making the beach look distinct.
After passing the beach, the Bali Horse Riding guide will take you through the rice fields, bamboo plantations, and land full of reeds.
See Here: “Elephant Ride Ticket Prices at Taro Ubud Bali” >>>
Horse Riding Saba Beach Price
|1.5 Hours Full Ride||IDR 650.000||IDR 500.000|
|1 Hour Short Ride||IDR 550.000||IDR 370.000|
|30 Minutes Short Ride||IDR 400.000||IDR 325.000|
|1 Hour Photo Shoot||IDR 700.000||IDR 650.000|
|1 Hour Sunrise Ride||IDR 700.000||IDR 550.000|
Description of Horseback Riding Activities on Saba Beach Gianyar Bali
- The minimum age for participants in Saba Beach Horse Riding is five years, and the maximum age for participants is 70 years.
- The price table above lists the horse riding activity’s duration.
- Horseback Riding Experience ticket prices on Saba beach include All required safety gear for horseback riding.
- Furthermore, the price for riding a horse on Saba Bali beach is valid until March 31, 2024.
- The horseback riding experience in Bali’s price on Saba beach is the price for one person.
- The Saba Beach horseback ride includes an experienced groom (guide).
- Equipment for horseback riding meets international standards.
- Changing rooms and toilet facilities are available for participants.
- Saba beach Horse Riding operators provide life insurance for participants.
- The minimum booking for horseback riding on Bali beach is two people.
- Prices for horseback riding on this page apply to international travelers.
- Horseback ride on Saba beach is open daily from 09:00 – 16:00.
- The minimum order for Horse Riding is two days before the activity date, before 15:00 (Bali time).
- One-hour photo shoots can be used for pre-wedding or family photos with children.
- The prices for a horseback ride on Saba Beach, Gianyar, listed on this site, are online rates and only apply if booked through this site.
- Walk-in or direct booking at the operator for a horseback ride on Saba beach will make the published price apply, which is higher than the online price.
What’s Not Included In Horseback Riding Experience in Bali
- Transportation to the Saba beach horse riding location is excluded from the Bali horse riding cost. So you will come to the site of the horse riding activity utilizing your vehicle.
- The horse riding experience in Bali does not include drinks and food.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Other personal expenses.
Additional Fee For Shuttle
|Nusa Dua||IDR 375.000|
- The minimum booking requirement for transportation is two people.
- The price listed is for one car.
Items You Should Bring During Horse Riding Saba Beach
- Wear clothes that quickly absorb sweat.
- You can wear shorts or trousers.
- Please wear shoes during horseback riding.
- Cream sunblock.
- Change of clothes.
- Hats or caps.
- Please bring a plastic bag to wrap your clothes after the horse riding activity.
- Please bring cash if you want to buy drinks on-site.
- You can use a camera or cellphone to take photos of your activities riding horses on Saba beach. If your camera and cellphone are damaged during horseback riding, it will be at your risk. Bali horse riding Saba Beach does not cover costs for damage to your cellphone or camera during the horseback ride activity.
Prohibitions For Horseback Riding
- Horseback Riding is not advised for anyone with impaired physical mobility.
- Horseback Riding is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Beach Horseback Riding is not recommended for anyone with specific medical requirements such as high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.
How to Book Bali Horse Riding Saba Beach
Furthermore, if you want to reserve horseback ride activities with Bali Horse Riding Saba Beach, here’s how to make a booking.
1. Check Availability Slots
Before booking a horse ride activity on Saba beach, please check the availability slot with our reservation. You can contact our horseback riding reservation in several ways.
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call/WhatsApp at +62813 3956 3400.
- +62822 4714 8222 (WhatsApp Chat)
- Office Telephone: +62366 5581096.
- You can also fill out the Horseback Ride order form below.
In addition, you have read, comprehended, and approved the terms and conditions that apply at our place by submitting a booking for horseback riding activities in Bali via telephone, email, WhatsApp, or other communication media.
2. Process of Bali Horse Ride Saba Beach Booking
After our reservation receives your order for beach horseback riding activities, our reservation will reply to your order in less than 12 hours. If you require a fast reply, please get in touch with us via WhatsApp!
- Our reservation staff will explain the availability of horseback riding on the beach via email or WhatsApp.
- After you confirm your booking for the Bali horse riding activity on Saba beach, our reservation staff will send you a payment invoice via email or WhatsApp.
Find Out Tanjung Benoa Watersports Package Prices.
3. Payment Process for Bali Horse Ride Activities
To confirm an order for beach horseback riding, we require full advance payment of the total price at least one day before your Bali Horse Riding activity date.
During the high season in Bali, we recommend you book your horse ride activity at least one week before the activity date to get a slot for a beach horseback ride in Bali. Furthermore, the high season in Bali usually occurs in the following periods:
- December 15 – January 10.
- April 1 – May 15.
- June 1 – October 30.
- After we receive payment for horseback riding on Saba beach booking, our reservation staff will send a voucher through email or WhatsApp.
- The voucher will contain the participant’s name and the horseback riding date on Saba beach.
- In addition, the voucher is only valid on the date of the horseback riding activity that has been ordered along with the specified time slot.
- The voucher you receive does not require to be printed; you only need to save it on your smartphone.
- After you arrive at the Saba beach horse riding site, you only must display the voucher on your cellphone to the Bali horse riding Saba beach reception staff.
Besides providing horseback riding tourism activities for holidays in Bali, we also offer other Bali activities online ticket services, such as Devdan show tickets and Kecak dance Uluwatu temple Bali tickets.
Terms & Conditions Horse Riding Saba Beach
- The minimum age for participants to join a horseback ride on Saba beach, Gianyar, is five years, while the maximum age for participants is 70 years.
- Bali horseback ride activities are not recommended for parties under five.
- Suppose a party under five still wants to participate in horse riding activities on Saba Bali beach. In that case, the horseback ride participant must sign and agree to the disclaimer form.
- Horseback ride on Saba beach Bali booking at least one day before the activity date before 15:00 Bali time.
- Each Horseback ride participant must be on Saba beach 30 minutes before the booked time slot.
- Rescheduling a horseback ride at Saba Beach cannot be done if a rescheduled request is created on the date of the booking activity.
- Participants can request to reschedule the Bali horse riding activity at least one day before the activity date that was previously ordered, before 14:00 Bali time. However, the horseback riding on Saba beach operator determines the certainty of whether you can reschedule.
Refund Terms for Horse Riding in Bali
- Cancelation requests on the same day as the date of the horse riding activity will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
- Horse riding activities cancelation request one day before the activity date, and we receive a cancellation request before 14:00 Bali time. There is no charge for canceling the activity. However, if we receive an activity cancellation request after 14:00 Bali time, a cancellation fee of 100% of the activity price will be charged.
- The refund amount does not include service fees, bank transfers, or PayPal fees.
- Please contact our reservation if you want to cancel or reschedule your Bali horse riding Saba beach boking.