If you know about Bali, definitely you will know about Kuta Beach Bali. Kuta Beach for most of the personages considers as the central of tourism in Bali also as the most famous beaches in Bali.
Kuta beach located in the southwest of Bali island offer astonishing white sand beach, fantastic sunset scenery, and great wave for those who love surfing. Before Kuta beach as famous as now, it was fisherman village, and it is the first village in southern part of Bali get significant development in tourism.
While, for the past two decades, Kuta Beach as transforms from fisherman village to the main tourism site in Bali in term of beach resorts with long white sand beach view.
The transformation Kuta beach starts at the 1970s. Plenty of investors sees Kuta beach is a great place to invest their money. Most investors build accommodation from the bungalow, A most, and five stars hotel. Is not only housing, but investors also create shopping center, restaurants, bar, and cafes.
Due to the popularity of Kuta Beach Bali, every year not only foreign tourist who come to visit, but an immigrant from Java and Lombok also find some fortune in Kuta Bali.
Nowadays if you visit Kuta Beach, the most common things you see is the traffic jam. Seem this daily traffic jam never makes visitor stop visiting Kuta Beach.
Freezing traffic jam you see during high season in Bali, which is from July to August and December to January. Not only the road is crowded, but most of the hotels in Kuta also fully booked with room charge as high seasons rate. Most road traffic congested with the scooter, meter taxi, and private cars.
If you do not like an overcrowded beach and want to have more seclude beach in Bali, then you should visit below beach.
White color walls design with Balinese architecture were built-in 2011. This wall has 2 meters high and builds along the seashore line to block the sand which was blown away by the wind and hit the restaurant or cafe on the opposite side of Kuta Beach Bali. Some people consider these walls are blocking the view of Kuta beach, but some people find it as useful because the sand is not going to the road or restaurant.
To maintained the cleanest of Kuta Beach, a small vendor is not allowed to sell food on the beach, but souvenir and drinks still allow.
Travelers who visit Kuta beach are backpacker and family from all around the world and mostly are coming from Australia.
Things To Do in Kuta Beach Bali
Most tourists who visit Kuta beach Bali will do sunbathing, swimming, surfing, and shopping. Some visitor also like to hang out at the cafe and enjoy a light meal with cold beer, the famous local beer in Bali is Bintang beer.
On restaurant, cafe, and hotel some of them offer free WiFi to use, but don’t expect you gone get good internet speed on using free WiFi but still usable for browsing and email.
Kuta beach has three kilometers length of the white sand beach, immaculate and appropriate for sunbathing and swimming. If the weather is bright with the sunshine, you gone see many girls in bikini laying down on white sand beach.
Kuta Beach Surfing
Kuta beach wave very ideal for surfing activities appropriate from professional surfer to beginner surfer. On Kuta beach, you also can find a lot of surfboards and boggy board rental. So you do not need to carry your own, if you just want to try surfing, let say you are not surfing addict.
Not all season in Kuta Beach Bali is good for surfing, the best month for surfing is from Mei – September, which is during that month period is dry season in Bali.
Find out more information and advice about Kuta beach surfing on Bali Surf Advisor.
If you do not know how to surf, and you love to try Bali water sports activities like Jet Ski and Parasailing, you can try it at Tanjung Benoa beach Bali.
Tanjung Benoa beach located close by to Nusa Dua beach ( the offer places where luxury resort in Bali located). Tanjung Benoa Beach offers little sea wave and small current; that is why very appropriate for fun marine sports adventure. The sea sports activities at Tanjung Benoa beach most commonly call as Tanjung Benoa water sport.
Finally, if you want to get affordable water activities in Bali, please choose Bali water sports packages!
Most noteworthy, Kuta Bali is heaven for shopping enthusiast offer many shopping Mall and a small shop. There are several shopping malls in Kuta Bali worth to visit, and there are:
- Discovery Shopping Mall.
- Beachwalk Shopping Center.
- Mal Bali Galeria.
- Seminyak Square.
Things Need To Know
There are several things that you need to know before traveling to Kuta Beach Bali. From how to get around, things to brings and stay safe.
How To Get Around On Kuta Beach
Kuta beaches Bali located very close to Bali International airport and the airport call Ngurah Rai airport. Therefore on airport arrival gate, you see many people offer you to do money exchange and transportation.
Therefore, the best way to get transportation from airport to Kuta beach is by using taximeters. Alternatively, you can reserve airport transfer services from your hotel. If you find airport transfer from hotel bit too expensive, then get airport transfer services from the internet which is available from most of the time.
Most places of interest in Kuta Bali are within walking distance. However, if you need to go further away heading to Legian or Seminyak, then you need a vehicle. There are several ways to get a vehicle in Kuta such as:
- Scooter rental. If you feel brave enough to ride a scooter in Bali, you can rent it for IDR 75.000 / one bike in 24 hours. Please keep in mind to wear a helmet all the time, be passion and respect the traffic. Do not honk all the time and use it as necessary. Sometimes if you use your vehicle horn all the time, this can create trouble for you on the road, is not always but sometimes can happen.
- Use meter taxi most commonly is Blue Bird taxi meter.
- Get Bali car rental with driver services. The best way to get car hire with driver is through the internet using a search engine like Google. The car hire + driver + fuel for 10 hours usage usually will cost IDR 500.000.
Sometimes on holiday, things that you do not expect can also happen. So take precaution always necessary.
- Don’t swim across the flag, because the sea current where the flag locations are unpredictable.
- Don’t bring your valuable items such as jewelry, watches and leave it alone on the beach while you are swimming.
- Transports and activity scam, on the main road in Kuta. There gone be many people offer you a small price for transportation, tour or affordable adventure activities such as white water rafting Bali. If it is sound hardly to be the truth, mostly the are. By all means, this is harmless, and you just need to ignore it. The best way to get your transportation or outdoor adventure activities like Bali water sport is through the internet. Just make sure you use Google to get the right providers. The leading white water rafting operator that offer affordable rafting price is Sobek Rafting Bali.
- Get a cab, if you are drunk!
- Money exchange scam! Be aware of this, if you see money changer shop offer significantly high exchange rate, don’t bite the bait. The best place to exchange your money is at Central Kuta money changer.
Searches Related To Kuta Beach Bali.