There are many ways to vacation to the Nusa Lembongan island from Bali, including taking part in a cruise tour package to Nusa Lembongan provided by Bali Hai Cruise. If you are inquisitive about joining the Lembongan Reef Cruise tour package, please continue reading this page! This page will discover Lembongan Reef Cruise prices, an overview of the Bali Hai Reef Cruise tour package, and how to order.
Bahasa Indonesia, Paket Tour Kapal Pesiar Bali Hai Cruise 1 Hari Ke Nusa Lembongan.
Sail to Lembongan Island with the Bali Hai II cruise. The Bali Hai ship will anchor next to the pontoon in Nusa Lembongan waters. Then you can enjoy a full day of vacation activities on Nusa Lembongan and try marine water sports above and below the water’s surface. The Bali Hai island reef cruise will use one of the best catamarans in Bali, called Bali Hai II Luxury Catamaran.
Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Before I describe the Lembongan Reef Cruise package with the Bali Hai Cruise, I should shortly explain Nusa Lembongan island.
Exploring the Nusa Lembongan Island
On the southeastern side of Bali island, there are three small islands called the Nusa Islands. The three small islands include Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan, and Nusa Ceningan. Furthermore, the three Nusa islands are under the Klungkung regency administration, Bali.
Of the three Nusa islands, the one with the comprehensive tourism infrastructure is Nusa Lembongan Island, such as accommodation facilities and restaurants. Most visitors who vacation to the three Nusa islands will usually choose to stay at Nusa Lembongan. Then from Nusa Lembongan, travelers vacation on the Nusa Penida island or the island of Nusa Ceningan.
We frequently get customer inquiries by providing fast boat tickets to Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida islands. Is the island of Nusa Lembongan suitable for a vacation spot?
The Nusa Lembongan island’s main attraction lies in the beach resorts’ attractiveness. Nusa Lembongan offers clean white sand beaches with blue sea waters with greenish gradations. So it’s almost the same as the white sand beach in Nusa Penida.
Apart from the beauty of the beach, the atmosphere of the Nusa Lembongan island is also very calm. So, if you like tranquil traveler spots and enjoy views of clean white sand beaches, you must visit Nusa Lembongan while on vacation to Bali island.
Highlights Bali Hai Lembongan Reef Cruise
- Shuttle facilities are available for guests, with pick-up locations only in a particular area of southern Bali and the Ubud central area.
- The Bali Hai Cruise departs from the Tanjung Benoa port, heading to the Nusa Lembongan island at 09:15.
- You will sail through the Bali Strait from the Tanjung Benoa port to the island of Nusa Lembongan for 1.5 hours.
- You will sail across the blue sea boarding a luxury cruise, different from the fast boats you usually see at Sanur harbor. Participants can also climb to the top deck to catch the sea view.
- After the Bali Hai Cruise ship arrives at Nusa Lembongan, it will dock on a pontoon.
- On Nusa Lembongan island, you will participate in many marine tourism activities. You can try it all day with your family, children, and friends, like riding a banana boat as much as you want or trying a water slide 35 meters in length. If you love to join Bali water sports with a complete game, try Tanjung Benoa Water Sport at low prices.
- From the underwater viewing chamber, you can see the natural well-preserved marine life and underwater views of Nusa Lembongan island, such as wildly colored coral reefs and some marine life.
- In addition, you will take a village tour around the island of Nusa Lembongan.
- If you like to get in touch with the natural seawater environment, you can try snorkeling for a closer view of the coral reef. Snorkeling equipment is available if you desire to have a snorkeling activity.
- There is a buffet lunch that can fulfill your hunger after participating in many holiday activities.
- Bali Hai Cruise ship will start the journey back to Bali at 15:15.
Read More, The Best Way To Nusa Lembongan From Bali Island.
Lembongan Reef Cruise Itinerary
Note the 1-day cruise tour package to Nusa Lembongan with the Bali Hai Cruise is available daily.
|Boarding. After you board, you will enjoy coffee, tea, and snacks available on board.
|The Bali Hai Cruise will depart from Benoa Harbor to Nusa Lembongan Island.
|There will be a demonstration on the boat’s sundeck about how to snorkel.
|The Bali Hai Cruise is anchored in the pontoon. The pontoon location is the bay waters of Nusa Lembongan Island.
|10:30 – 15:00
|All holiday activities and marine tourism sports will start from the pontoon area.
|11:30 – 14:15
|Buffet lunch is open, located on the main deck of the Bali Hai Cruise.
|11:30 – 12:30
|The Nusa Lembongan island’s first village tour.
|12:30 – 13:30
|The Nusa Lembongan island’s second village tour.
|13:30 – 14:30
|The Nusa Lembongan island’s third village tour.
|14:15 – 15:15
|Tea and coffee are available on board.
|Maritime tourism activities end.
|Count the number of participants before departure to the island of Bali.
|The Bali Hai Cruise ship departs from the Nusa Lembongan Pontoon area to the Tanjung Benoa Harbor in Bali.
|You have arrived at the port of Tanjung Benoa Bali.
Village Tour Nusa Lembongan
- Each participant will get one opportunity to take part in a village tour around the island of Nusa Lembongan. So you can see the Nusa Lembongan island closely, with its beauty, uniqueness, and resident hospitality.
- You can also visit the Yellow Bridge, which links Nusa Lembongan with Nusa Ceningan island.
- You can take as many photographs as possible in the Yellow Bridge area.
- Then you will be invited to visit the seaweed cultivation area on the island of Nusa Lembongan.
Find Out, Snokeling Prices in Tanjung Benoa Bali.
Bali Hai Lembongan Reef Cruise Prices
|Adult (15-65 years old)
|Child (Age 4-14 years)
|Family Package (2 Adults + 2 Children)
Bali Hai Lembongan Reef Cruise Package Description
- The Bali Hai Lembongan Reef Cruise tour package is available every day.
- The Bali Hai Cruise will depart from Tanjung Benoa at 09:15 to Nusa Lembongan. The trip across the sea will take approximately 1.5 hours. Then you arrive at Tanjung Benoa Port Bali from Nusa Lembongan at 16:15.
- The age of the child participants is from 4-14 years old, while for children under four years old, there is no charge; it’s free.
- Family packages are for two adults and two children.
- The Bali Hai cruise tour package to Nusa Lembongan is approximately 9 hours in 1 day. It is estimated from 07:15 – 16:15.
- Shuttle for participants only covers a pick-up area in southern Bali. Such as Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Kuta. If your hotel area is not listed, please get in touch with our customer service to ensure a shuttle is available for you.
- Your pick-up time at the hotel is from 7:15 am – 8:15 am. For certainty of hotel pick-up time, we will inform you during booking confirmation for the Bali Hai Lembongan Cruise tour package.
- The published price is the cost that applies when booking a Bali Hai cruise tour package to Nusa Lembongan directly with Bali Hai Cruise. Meanwhile, the online fee for the Bali Hai cruise tour package to Nusa Lembongan only applies if you order through this website.
Bali Hai Lembongan Reef Cruise Package Included
- Shuttle for participants only covers a pick-up area in southern Bali. Such as Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur. If your hotel area is not listed, please get in touch with our customer service to ensure a shuttle is available for you.
- Each participant will receive tea, coffee, and a snack. So while sailing, you can enjoy the sea view accompanied by coffee, tea, and snacks.
- Drinking water is available all day.
- Buffet Lunch with a varied menu.
- The package includes the Nusa Lembongan village tour.
- Full use of pontoon facilities, such as a 35-meter-long slide and a 3-meter high diving board.
- You can enjoy riding a banana boat along the pontoon and Mushroom Bay.
- Snorkeling equipment and life jackets are available.
- The package includes a coral reef restoration tour.
- Lockers are available for cruise tour package participants.
- Bali Hai Lembongan Reef Cruise package prices are valid until March 31, 2024.
- Bali Hai Cruise provides participants’ insurance.
1-Day Cruise Tour Packages To Nusa Lembongan Excluded
- Participants’ costs or expenses during the Bali Hai Cruise tour package.
- The price of the 1-day cruise package does not include the tip you want to provide to the Bali Hai Cruise staff.
Things To Bring
You should carry the following items when taking part in the one-day Bali Hai cruise tour to Nusa Lembongan.
- Swimwear and a change of clothes.
- Wear trekking sandals or shoes that do not absorb water.
- Plastic bags to wrap your wet or dirty clothes.
- Sunblock/sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun.
- Always bring a hat to reduce the sun’s scorching heat.
- Always remember to bring a towel.
- We recommend bringing mosquito repellent cream. You will need it while on a village tour of Nusa Lembongan island.
- You must bring a camera and sunglasses.
- Seasickness medication.
Bali Hai Cruise Nusa Lembongan Tour Package Booking
The minimum time to reserve Bali Hai Cruise is two days before the activity date. The following are the steps to book a Bali Hai Nusa Lembongan day cruise tour package.
1. Find Out the Availability of Nusa Lembongan Day Cruise Tour Packages
Don’t hesitate to contact us to determine the availability of a slot for the Bali Hai Lembongan Reef Cruise tour package on the date you want to join. You can contact our customer service in the following ways.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- +62813 3956 3400 (WhatsApp Call & Chat).
- +62822 4714 8222 (WhatsApp Chat Only).
- Office Telephone: +62366 5581096.
- In addition, you can fill out the Bali Hai Nusa Lembongan cruise tour package booking form below.
Bali Hai Lembongan Reef Cruise Booking Form
Furthermore, by making a reservation for the Bali Hai cruise tour package to Nusa Lembongan using telephone, email, WhatsApp, or other communication media on this website, you have agreed to the terms and conditions that apply at our site.
2. Bali Hai Cruise Nusa Lembongan Booking Process
- Our reservation staff will instantly reply to your Bali Hai Cruise Nusa Lembongan order. Don’t hesitate to contact our reservation via WhatsApp!
- Then, our reservation will reply with the availability of the Bali Hai Lembongan Reef Cruise tour package according to the date the customer wants via email or WhatsApp.
- After that, you can confirm your order for the Bali Hai Nusa Lembongan reef cruise tour package via email or WhatsApp.
- Then, our reservation department will send an invoice for the Bali Hai cruise tour package to Nusa Lembongan via email or WhatsApp.
3. Payment Process
- Meanwhile, we need full payment to confirm your Bali Hai Cruise Nusa Lembongan tour package order.
- In addition, payment for the Bali Hai Cruise Nusa Lembongan package is at least one day before the activity date.
- It’s a good idea to book a Bali Hai cruise tour package to Nusa Lembongan 1 week in advance during the high season for traveler visits to Bali.
4. Vouchers Redemption
- Our reservation staff will instantly send you a Bali Hai Cruise Nusa Lembongan voucher.
- We will send the Lembongan Reef Cruise voucher via email or WhatsApp.
- You don’t need to print the voucher; save it on your cellphone.
- At the pick-up time, please show the voucher to the driver who picked you up.
- After you arrive at the Tanjung Benoa port, at the ticket purchase counter, please show your voucher to the Bali Hai Cruise staff to get a Nusa Lembongan Cruise ticket.
Guide & Advice for Joining the Nusa Lembongan Cruise Tour Package
- All travelers visiting the Nusa Lembongan beach area are expected to avoid picking up the rocks on the coast.
- All tour activity participants to the island of Nusa Lembongan are advised to wear waterproof shoes or trekking sandals.
Bali Hai Cruise Nusa Lembongan Terms & Conditions
The followings are the terms and conditions that apply to the Bali Hai Lembongan Reef Cruise tour package.
Things You Need To Know
- The type of vehicle for hotel pick-up transportation in Bali and the buffet food menu can change anytime.
- Furthermore, Bali Hai Cruise can operate a replacement ship depending on the number of cruise participants and the vessel’s condition.
- Bali Hai II ship is use if the number of participants is more than 100.
- Let’s say the number of participants is 40-100 people; then the Sail Sensation ship is used.
- Meanwhile, if the number of participants is less than 40, they will use the Aristocat ship.
- Furthermore, child participants must be accompanied by adult participants.
- Other travelers will join the Bali Hai Lembongan Reef Cruise package. So this cruise ship tour is not a private cruise.
- Every participant in the Bali Hai cruise tour package must follow the itinerary schedule that has been determined.
- Bali Hai cruises are very dependent on weather conditions. If bad weather occurs, then Bali Hai Cruise will cancel the trip or change the departure time. Our reservation staff will contact you regarding the schedule change.
- If a participant arrives late at the Bali Hai Cruise departure location, then the Bali Hai Cruise ship will still depart without waiting for participants who come late. If this happens, your cruise tour package order is considered a no-show.
- Furthermore, the Bali Hai Cruise itinerary may change if issues or abnormal circumstances occur, such as bad weather conditions and sea traffic.
Bali Hai Lembongan Day Cruise Cancellation Terms
- Requests for the Nusa Lembongan Reff Cruise package cancellation are made on the confirmed activity date; a 100% cancellation fee applies.
- Nusa Lembongan Cruise orders are canceled one day before the activity date, and cancellations are made before 13.00 (Bali Time). Then we will refund your payment for your Lembongan reef day cruise package. However, the total refund excludes bank transfers, PayPal fees, Wise Fee, and service and administration fees.
- The Nusa Lembongan Cruise package order was canceled one day before the activity date after 13:00 (Bali Time). Then we will charge a 100% cancellation fee.
FAQ About Bali Hai Lembongan Reef Cruise Facilities
The following is an example of travelers’ most frequently asked questions regarding the Bali Hai cruise tour packages to Nusa Lembongan.
If you book the Lembongan Reef Cruise package, towels are available for rent. So, it’s a good idea to bring a towel. However, in the Aristocat and Sail Sensations cruise packages, Bali Hai Cruise provides free towels for visitors.
Lockers are provided by Bali Hai Cruise, which participants can use at no additional cost.
Bali Hai Cruise provides changing room facilities.
ATMs are available on the island of Nusa Lembongan in the Bali Hai Beach Club area.
Yes, breakfast is available for participants in the form of coffee, tea, and snacks that visitors can enjoy on their way to Nusa Lembongan.
Shower rooms are available on the island of Nusa Lembongan.
Each participant will get drinking water, which will be available throughout the day. As for drinks in the form of alcohol, beer, or soda, participants are required to buy them.
Glasses are not allowed to be worn during the banana boat activity for the safety of the participants. In addition, all participants must wear a life jacket when participating in the banana boat activity.
Scuba diving, parasailing, aquanauts, and massage are excluded from the Lembongan Reef Cruise package. Please inform our staff if you are interested in participating in scuba diving, parasailing, aquanauts, and massage activities.