This page is about the terms conditions, of Wira Water Sports Bali, please read it carefully, so you are clear about it, if it is questionable, please feel free to contact us!
All Activities Bookings Subject To These Terms and Conditions
Therefore, by submitting your booking to us, you represent to us that you have the authority to make the reservation for you or on behalf of your party and that you accept on behalf of your party that the booking is subject to these Terms and Conditions. A contract exists as soon as we issue our Booking Confirmation.
You should check the details of your confirmation carefully and promptly to ensure that it accurately reflects the booking you have requested. You should immediately inform us of any discrepancies or alterations. If the course/event date is less than 14 days from the day of issue of the Booking Confirmation notification of any differences or changes should be made within 24 hours of that day. In all other cases, you should notify us when receipt of the Booking Confirmation.
Wira Water Sports Bali act as a Bali water sports agent and as an agent for all course/event that we provide on our website. We do not own and deliver all the courses/events that you book on this site directly. All course/event on our site is provided by each course/event company that cooperate with us. This way we have contract rates for each course/event company that collaborates with us. Contract prices make us able to give our customers a lower price than publish price/rate.
Below are each course/event companies that we cooperate with and on these terms and conditions, we call it as course/event companies:
Tanjung Benoa Water Sports Operators:
- PT. Adi Dive & Water Sports (Aditya).
- Club Aqua Bali.
Odyssey Submarine Bali
- PT. Submarine Safaris Asia.
Bali Water River Rafting
- Alam Amazing Adventures (Alam Rafting).
- Bali Mesari Wisata (BMW Rafting Telaga Waja River).
- PT. Sobek Bali Utama (Sobek Rafting).
- Mason Adventure/Bali Adventure Tours.
- Payung Rafting Ubud.
Prices Terms Conditions
All course/event prices on the website are subject to change without prior notifications. However, once you have made your booking and receipt of the Booking Confirmation from us, the price of your course/event will be remaining the same, no price changes occur.
Alterations to Bookings Terms Conditions
- If, after your payment has received, you wish to change your course/event in any way, we will do what we reasonably can to accommodate such changes, but it may not always be possible.
- If you or any member of your party is unable to proceed with the course/event, you can transfer the booking to a substitute person, provided that they satisfy all the conditions applicable to the original booking and we receive your request at least two days before commencement of the course/event.
- Any request for changes to be made must be in writing on email by the Lead Name in your party. You will be liable to pay any costs and expenses that we incur in making this alteration.
- Should you request a significant alteration to the course/event booking within four days of the commencement date (such as a change of day, a decrease in group size), then this will be treated as re-booking.
- Customers wishing to add to a party after the initial booking will only be able to do so if sufficient places are available. Availability should not be assumed, and you should contact us to check availability first.
- The price of your course/event may increase or decrease to reflect the changes requested by you, but please note that a reduction in numbers attending a program/event will not necessarily result in a discount in the price of the booking.
Cancellation Charges May Also Apply (see below).
You may cancel your course/event at any time. Written notification of the Lead Name in your group is required. Cancellation will only be accepted for payment of the cancellation charges as set out below:
The following cancellation fees apply:
- More than three days before course/event – loss of deposit
- Less than two days before the
class/event – 100% of the price of course/event
Postponement By Course/Event Companies Due To Bad Weather
- On some occasions, courses may need to postpone due to bad weather. In these circumstances, program/event companies will offer you alternative dates, and no refund will be available.
- On some occasions, group activities may need to postpone due to bad weather. In these circumstances, course/event companies will offer you alternative dates.
- If you are unable or unwilling to accept these newer dates,
thenthe course/event companies will not oblige to refund you the full cost.
Safety & Circumstances Beyond Our Control
- Your security is our primary concern and course/event companies that we cooperate with the primary concern. A class/event may be canceled or re-scheduled or curtailed by us, or course/event companies in weather conditions which may in our view make the course/event dangerous or unsafe or due to circumstances beyond our control (including staff illness).
- Course/Event companies that we cooperate with may also cancel, postpone or re-schedule a class/event where there are not enough people booked for the course/ event making it viable.
- In appropriate circumstances, the course/event type and itinerary may alter as necessary. Please contact us if in any doubt as to whether a class/event can take place.
- As with other activity-based experiences, water sports activities contain an element of risk. It must be recognized that your participation in these activities is your decision and at your peril.
- The course/event leader and duty manager, of course,/event companies that we cooperate with, have primary responsibility for the safety of the crew, guests and craft at all times and his/her decision is final.
- If any member of your party commits an illegal or potentially dangerous activities, including carrying or taking drugs during or before a course/event, is under the influence of alcohol, persistently disregards the instructions of the course/event leader or duty manager, of course/event companies, or is disruptive or exhibits challenging behavior. The course/event director and service manager reserve the right to terminate such persons’ participation in the class/event with no responsibility to them. In such a fact there will be no right to any refund, and course/event companies reserve the right to claim costs and losses incurred.
Photo & Video Usage
Class/Event companies frequently take pictures and videos of customers, both adults and under 16’s. Our course/event companies and we reserve the right to use this photo in our brochures, social media, and any other promotional material. If you wish to opt out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All participants must be physically fit and able. They must, at the time of booking, advise of any illness or disability (such as diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, a heart condition, recent injuries, hearing impairment, visual impairment, etc.) that may affect their ability to participate. If at all unsure, participants must check with a doctor before booking and must be able to produce a note from their physician if required.
Participants must bring any necessary medication with them and ensure that staff is made aware of what medicine this is and how it is to be administered. Be advised that some of the activity locations are remote and self-contained.
Our activity provider reserves the right to refuse any booking on medical grounds if the medical condition is considered to be detrimental to the safety and smooth running of the course.
Damage By Customers
Should injury or loss to vessels, persons, or equipment be caused as a result of willful harm or gross negligence by clients. A client under the influence of alcohol or drugs or as a consequence of refusal or failure to obey instructions given by our course/event companies staff, then he or she will be liable for the full amount of repair or replacement and any resulting costs. The course/event leader reserves the right to terminate the course/event immediately.
- The client is urged to protect his/her investment with travel insurance.
- Course/Event companies that we cooperate with provides accident expenses insurance and each, of course,/game companies that we work with have its terms and conditions of insurance.
- We Wira water sports Bali act as agents. We do not provide and not obliged to pay or replace customers belonging that lost during the course/event. We do not offer and not required to pay accident expenses insurance to clients or class/event companies employee & equipment.
Complaints Terms Conditions
At each course/event company, there is a Duty Manager who is always available to deal with any issues arising from your activities, and it is essential you raise any questions during your course/activity so that they can be solved immediately.
First of all, Wira Water Sports Bali, its agents, employees, and representatives are not responsible for any damages, accidents, losses, detention, annoyance, consequential damages of any kind; delays, and expenses due to the same; strikes, force majeure, failure of any means of conveyance to arrive or depart at scheduled times; disturbances, government actions, restrictions or regulations, discontinuance or change in transit or hotel services or schedules.
No responsibility will be taken for any circumstances that may prevent you from taking the tour over which we have no control and which are not caused by any negligence, wrongful act, or omission on the part of Wira Water Sports Bali, its agents, employees, and representatives.
Without limiting the above, you are hereby given notice, and you hereby understand and agree that all booking arrangements for other party provided transport of conveyance and any other provisions provided herein, are made only on the expressed condition that we (Wira Water Sports Bali) shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, problem or irregularity which may be occasioned whether by reason of any defect in any vehicle or through the acts, omissions or defaults of any company or person engaged in conveying the passengers herewith.
Wira Water Sports Bali reserves the right to accept or reject any person as a client, and to make changes in the itinerary whenever, in the sole discretion of Wira Water Sports Bali, it deems it necessary for the convenience or safety of the tour participants.
Tanjung Benoa Water Sports Terms Conditions
- Duration of Tanjung Benoa Water Sports can be found on the pages of each Tanjung Benoa Water Sports, activities. We have described each game length in detail of each game.
- Prices on the website for Tanjung Benoa water sports are in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR).
- Customers may pay IDR cash on the spot and eligible with internet rates if we have confirmed the booking. Only activities that are being reserved by us are eligible for internet rates. Additional activity books directly at events location will occur on published rates.
- Customer’s payment with other currencies will be applied to the update exchange rate on the day of the activities. Currency exchange rate value decides by each course/event company.
- Customer’s payment with a credit card will be added to a 3 % Bank commission from the total amount.
- Ten years minimum age is allowed to attend Tanjung Benoa Water Sports, activities. Except for the glass bottom and turtle island, there is no age limit.
- Minimum booking for two people of each Tanjung Benoa Water Sports activities or Tanjung Benoa Water Sports packages, accept parasailing and jet ski.
- Publish price = the price you will get if you book directly to the service provider by coming to their locations.
- Our price = the price you will get if you book through our website.
- Tanjung Benoa Water Sports activities prices include accident expenses insurance and water sports equipment provide by Tanjung Benoa Water Sports activities provider, that cooperate with us.
- Term & condition of accident expenses insurance applies and decide by Tanjung Benoa Water Sports activities provider.
- Wira water sports Bali act as Tanjung Benoa Water Sports activities agent. We (Wira Water Sports Bali) don’t and not obliged to pay/provide insurance coverage in case accidents occur during the activities.
- All prices of Tanjung Benoa watersports package, include free pick up and return transfer to specific areas in Bali. Area cover by free picks up and return transfer such as Legian, Kuta, Jimbaran, Tuban, Ungasan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, and Tanjung Benoa. The schedule of pick-up begins at 09.00 am.
- For pick up and return transfer, not in the area mentioned above, additional pick up and return transfer fee will be applied.
- Parasailing activities depend on weather and wind direction even though on a bright sunny day. For the safety of our customers, if the weather and wind direction are not allowed to do Parasailing. We will replace the parasailing with Rolling Donut rides, and this is for our customer’s safety.
- Snorkeling price is without Snorkelling Guide. If you need a snorkeling guide, there will be an additional charge IDR 50.000 / one snorkeling guide.
- Jet Ski with the instructor, for our customer’s safety, because the sea traffic is quite high.
Subject to the Terms and Conditions on this page can be changed without prior notice.
Some of the copyright sources of wording belong to,