Consider going on a Bali Camel Safari at Sawangan Beach in Nusa Dua for a unique and unforgettable way to explore the breathtaking scenery of Bali’s beautiful beach. If you’re interested in joining, read on to learn more about the location, price, and experience of the Bali Camel Ride at Sawangan Beach Nusa Dua. Bali island offers many exciting and fun things to do, and camel riding on the white sand beach is one of them!
Bahasa Indonesia, Harga Camel Safari Pantai Sawangan Nusa Dua.
The information you will get about a Camel safari in Nusa Dua Bali such as:
Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Ride a Camel and Enjoy Beautiful Scenery on Bali’s Sawangan Beach: Bali Camel Safari
Experience a unique and unforgettable adventure on Bali Camel Ride at Sawangan Beach Nusa Dua, while taking in stunning views of the beach and ocean from the back of a majestic camel.
Above all, most of us know what Camel is. This large, tall animal originally lived in the Middle East deserts. Travelers not living in the middle east will wonder how it feels to ride a Camel. Fou sure you don’t have to go to the Middle East to experience riding a Camel.
Currently, riding a Camel is obtainable on Bali’s island; a Camel ride in Bali is called the Bali Camel Safari. So when you vacation in Bali with family or friends, you may try the Bali Camel Safari. Furthermore, most Camel rides in Bali take place on the beach shoreline.
Based on our experience providing Camel riding activities in Bali, most tourists gave positive reviews about the experience on the island of Bali. In addition to getting the experience of riding a Camel, tourists can see the beautiful scenery of the beach from the top of the Camel’s back with a height of 1.5 meters to 2 meters.
Read More, Visitors Guide To Geger Beach Nusa Dua.
Exploring the Two Locations for Camel Safari in Bali: Sawangan Beach Nusa Dua and Kelan Beach Tuban
There are two places in Bali to join a Camel safari on a white sand beach. There are, Sawangan Beach in Nusa Dua and Kelan Beach in Tuban. However, this page only explains the Bali Camel safari in Sawangan Beach Nusa Dua.
There are two routes to reach the Sawangan beach location in Nusa Dua, namely:
- Via Jalan Gunung Payung 1, if you want to visit Sawangan beach, Nusa Dua, without participating in the Bali Camel safari activity.
- Through the Hilton Nusa Dua hotel, if you have booked a Bali Camel safari activity.
The Bali Camel safari reception desk is at the Hilton Nusa Dua lobby area. Therefore, before joining the Camel safari at Sawangan beach, you must go to the Hilton Nusa Dua lobby area. You can ask the porter at the lobby to escort you to the Bali Camel safari reception desk. After you finish checking in for the Camel ride, the Bali Camel safari staff will escort you to the Sawangan beach shoreline for a Camel ride.
The Sawangan beach in Nusa Dua is close to the Tanjung Benoa beach location in Bali. The distance from each other is only 8.5 kilometers, with a travel time of about 25 minutes.
As you know, Tanjung Benoa beach Bali is well known as the best place for Bali watersport activities. So if you want to participate in the Bali Camel safari and the Tanjung Benoa watersport packages activity, you can do it in one day.
See Here: “Tanjung Benoa Watersport Prices” >>>
Distance & Travel Time For Camel Riding Nusa Dua
Knowing the distance and travel time required from one place to another in Bali is essential. Because it will make creating a Bali holiday itinerary easier. Below are a few examples of travel time and distance from the popular Bali area heading to Sawangan beach Nusa Dua.
Let’s say you vacate from Pandawa beach; heading to Sawangan beach will demand 30 minutes drive with 9 kilometers of travel space.
If your hotel is nearby Jimbaran Beach, leading to Sawangan beach, Nusa Dua, it will need 30 minutes to ride with a 12-kilometer travel length.
If your hotel is nearby Kuta beach Bali, then the journey time you need to get to Sawangan beach, for Camel riding Nusa Dua, is about 40 minutes with a 20-kilometer trip distance.
However, if you depart from Sanur beach, heading to Sawangan beach for Camel riding Nusa Dua will require 45 minutes of travel time with a 23-kilometer travel distance.
How To Get To Sawangan Beach/Hilton Resort Nusa Dua
A private car or scooter is the best transportation for getting around in Bali. However, if you book a Bali Camel safari with us with a minimum of 4 people, you will get a complimentary pick-up and return transfer to Sawangan Beach Nusa Dua.
For free pick up and return transfer to be eligible, we require four people minimum booking. Please note that we only provide free pick-up and return transfers in Bali areas. Such as Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Uluwatu, Tuban, Kuta, Sanur, Legian, and Seminyak.
Read More, Top 4 Best Beaches In Nusa Dua Bali.
Renting a Scooter in Bali: Tips and Information You Need to Know
If you are confident about riding a scooter in Bali, you can use a scooter for your transportation in Bali. Please be aware riding a scooter in Bali is not the same as you ride a scooter in your home country. It would be best if you got used to road traffic in Bali.
Finding a scooter rental is relatively easy in Bali. All you need to do is to search on Google for nearby scooter rentals. Bali’s average scooter hire rate is around IDR 100.000 – 300.000 /24 hours without fuel. For your information, there is a particular type of scooter with a higher rental cost.
Read More, Three Days Vacation Itinerary In Nusa Dua.
Renting a Car with a Driver in Bali: Tips and Rates
Finding a self-drive car hire in Bali is difficult because only a few car rentals in Bali provide self-drive car rentals. However, renting a car in Bali with a driver will be easy.
The best way to find a car hire with a driver in Bali is to utilize Google. You can quickly locate many cars hired by a driver on the Google page.
The average car rental rate in Bali with a driver is around IDR 600.000/12 hours with fuel. For your information, certain cars have a higher rental rate, such as Toyota Innova reborn. Hiring a Toyota Innova reborn in Bali with a driver and fuel will cost around IDR 850.000/12 hours of usage.
Find here, Guide On Visiting Water Blow Nusa Dua.
How to Safely Ride a Camel in Bali: Tips & Guide
Riding a Camel in Bali is effortless because a professional guide will help each participant ride the Camel. Furthermore, before you climb onto the Camelback, you will be briefed by a guide on how to ride a Camel safely.
First, the Camel guide will request the Camel sit on the sand with its four legs on the ground. After the Camel sits on the sand and relaxes, the camel guide will ask you to place one of your feet on the Stirrup. The Stirrup is located on the side of the Camel’s back. There are four Stirrup on each Camel, two on each side, front and back Stirrup.
After you sit on the Camel’s back, the guide will ask you to relax. Before the guide asks the Camel to stand, the guide will ask each participant to place both feet on the Stirrup. Afterward, the guide will ask the participant to hold the saddle and lie backward.
The camel instructor requests you to lie down rearward on the saddle. Because when the Camel stands up, the Camel’s two long rear legs will rise first so you will not fall forward.
The camel handler consistently escorts you throughout the Bali camel safari ride. You can request the camel handler to help you take photos while riding the camels.
Bali Camel safari is appropriate if you are on holiday with kids and a household.
Besides safari, Camel riding in Nusa Dua is widely operated for pre-wedding photo sessions. For pre-wedding photos, the couple will usually hire a pair of camels.
Many bridal couples choose pre-wedding photographs while riding a camel because the photo looks unique against the blue sky and bright sunlight.
See Here: “Elephant Ride At Taro Ubud” >>>.
Bali Camel Ride Price – Sawangan Beach Nusa Dua
|Categories & Duration||Publish Price||Online Rate|
|Adult / 1 hour||IDR 672.000||IDR 620.000|
|Kid / 1 hour||IDR 386.000||IDR 336.000|
|Adult / 30 minutes||IDR 420.000||IDR 400.000|
|Kid / 30 minutes||IDR 319.000||IDR 300.000|
|Pre-wedding photo / 30 minutes||IDR 1.010.000||IDR 990.000|
|Pre-wedding photo/1 hour||IDR 1.771.000||IDR 1.700.000|
Bali Camel Safari Nusa Dua Price Details
- The one-hour camel ride ticket price includes a welcome drink and participant insurance.
- The ticket price of the 30-minute camel ride includes insurance for participants without a welcome drink.
- The Bali camel safari at Sawangan beach Nusa Dua minimum booking is two people.
- The camel ride safari price is for one person.
- Camel riding Nusa Dua prices are valid until 31 March 2024.
- Bali pre-wedding photo with the Camel includes two camels and two staff who guide the Camel.
Search Here, “10 Best Things To Do In Nusa Dua Bali” >>>
Description of Camel Ride Bali Tourism Activities
- The check-in zone for participants to ride a camel at Sawangan beach, Nusa Dua, is in the Hilton Bali Resort lobby. So the parties went to the Hilton Nusa Dua Hotel Lobby area, not the Sawangan beach site.
- You will meet Bali Camel Safari staff at the Hilton Nusa Dua Hotel Lobby area.
- Bali Camel Safari staff will escort you to Sawangan beach, where you can ride a camel.
- If you do not see the Bali Camel Safari staff in the Lobby of the Hilton Nusa Dua Hotel, please ask the porter for assistance to call the Bali Camel Safari staff.
- Age criteria of adult parties from 12 years – 70 years.
- Meanwhile, the age criteria for child parties are from 2 years to 11 years.
- The insurance for participants for the Bali camel safari is P.T Bali Camel Safari.
- The participant’s criteria who are not permitted to take part in the Bali camel safari are participants outside the age criteria, pregnant women, and participants who have physical disabilities.
- Camel riding Nusa Dua activities utilize timetable slots from 09.00, 10.00, 11.00, 13.00, 14.00, and 15.30.
- Each party must be at the Bali camel ride activity location for at least 15 minutes from the time slot that has been requested.
- Items that you must bring are sunglasses, hats, and sunscreen cream.
- Facilities such as changing rooms, toilets, and vehicle parking areas are available at the Bali camel ride location.
How to Order Camel Ride Bali
Furthermore, to book a camel ride in Bali, don’t hesitate to contact us first. To find out the available slots for the time and date of the Bali camel ride activity you want.
You can reach our Bali camel safari reservation staff at the telephone number below:
- +62 813 3956 3400 (WhatsApp Ready).
- +62 822 4714 8222 (WhatsApp Ready).
- You can click the WhatsApp icon below to reach our customer service via WhatsApp.
- Fill out the booking form below.
Bali Camel Ride Sawangan Beach Nusa Dua Booking Form
Terms & Conditions Cancellation
- Cancellation of the Camel riding Nusa Dua on the activity date will be subject to a revocation fee of 100% of the total booking payment.
- Bali Camel riding Nusa Dua booking cancellation one day before the activity date; there will be a 50% cancellation fee from the total payment.
- If the Bali camel safari activity is canceled due to weather, you can move the Bali camel safari to the next day or request a 100% refund of the booking payment.
Meanwhile, if you want to find vacation spots and tourist activities for your children in Bali, please click the link below!
See: “List of Things To Do In Bali For Children” >>>.