If you plan a holiday trip to Bali, you will likely want to visit Nusa Penida Island. The Nusa Penida island location is on the southeast of Bali. It is famous for its beautiful beaches, clear sea waters, and incredible natural sight. Furthermore, the fastest and most suitable way to get to the island of Nusa Penida from Bali is by taking a fast boat from Sanur Harbor. On this page, I will write about The Tanis Fast Cruise for a trip to Nusa Penida Island from Sanur Port in Bali. You will also find The Tanis fast boat ticket prices, port locations, departure times, and travel duration from Sanur Bali to Nusa Penida.
Bahasa Indonesia, Perjalanan Liburan Ke Pulau Nusa Penida dengan The Tanis Fast Boat.
Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
- What You Will Get When You Ride The Tanis Fast Cruise to Nusa Penida from Bali
- The Advantages of The Tanis Fast Cruise
- Fast Boat Travel Tips to Nusa Penida Island
- Departure Schedule for The Tanis Fast Cruise: Sanur-Nusa Penida and Nusa Penida-Sanur
- Description of The Tanis Fast Boat Departure Schedule
- How to Order The Tanis Fast Cruise Tickets: Sanur – Nusa Penida
- Guidance for Exchanging Vouchers and Boarding The Tanis Fast Boat to Nusa Penida
- The Tanis Fast Cruise Ticket Ordering Policies, Terms & Conditions
- Conditions for Baggage & Purchase of Tickets for The Tanis Fast Boat Nusa Penida
- Nusa Penida Fast Boat Departure Cancellation by The Tanis: Refund and Reschedule Policy
- The Tanis Fast Boat Ticket Cancellation Conditions: Cancellation Fees that Customers Must Know
What You Will Get When You Ride The Tanis Fast Cruise to Nusa Penida from Bali
- You will receive an order confirmation when you order The Tanis Fast Boat ticket to Nusa Penida from Bali. You also received a voucher detailing the departure time and pick-up location (if requesting a shuttle service).
- On the day of your trip, a driver will pick you up from your hotel location in Bali and take you to Sanur Harbor (if ordering a shuttle service).
- After arriving at Sanur port, you will check in at The Tanis Fast Cruise counter and board the ship.
- The fast boat crew will provide a safety briefing to the passengers before departure.
- The trip to Nusa Penida Island starts at Sanur Harbor; you will board The Tanis Fast Cruise. When the fast boat starts sailing, you can see the view of Sanur Beach Bali and feel the sea wind.
- The Tanis Fast Boat offers a comfortable and safe experience of traveling across the ocean. Enjoy the ride on the fast boat cabin, relax, nap, or drink some things. Note beverages are not available on the fast boats.
- When the boat approaches Nusa Penida Island, the ship will dock at the Banjar Nyuh Nusa Penida Harbor. You will get off the vessel at the Nusa Penida harbor and start your holiday adventure on Nusa Penida Island.
- After you have explored Nusa Penida Island, maybe a day or more than a day, then you will return to the island of Bali. To do so, you can board The Tanis Fast Cruise for your return journey to Sanur Harbor.
Read More, Your Ultimate Travel Guide: Getting to Nusa Penida from Sanur Bali.
The Advantages of The Tanis Fast Cruise
- Tanis Fast Cruise is well-known among tourists for providing crossing services from Sanur Harbor to Nusa Penida Island.
- The Nusa Penida Fast Boat departs daily, making adjusting your holiday travel schedule in Bali easier.
- One of The Tanis Fast Cruise’s most significant edges is its speed and comfort. A fast boat journey across the sea takes around 30-45 minutes, depending on sea conditions.
- Additionally, The Tanis Fast Boat offers hotel transfers in Bali at an additional cost. Therefore, making getting to and from Sanur Harbor easy.
- Another advantage of The Tanis fast boat is that the ticket price is affordable and provides round trip fast boat tickets.
- Fast boat ticket prices include insurance, providing peace of mind during your trip.
- Besides providing routes from Bali to Nusa Penida, The Tanis also provide fast boat routes to Nusa Lembongan island or Gili Trawangan routes.
Find Here, Explore the Beauty of Lembongan with Lembongan Reef Cruise 1 Day Bali Hai Cruise Tour Package.
The Tanis Fast Boat Details
The Tanis Fast Cruise operates three fast boats with different specifications:
1. Grand Tanis
Grand Tanis is a 22-meter-long boat that can accommodate up to 186 passengers. Furthermore, the Grand Tanis fast boat is powered by seven engines with 250 horsepower on each machine. Allowing it to travel at a maximum speed of 33 knots (61 km/hour).
The Grand Tanis has several safety features, including GPS navigation, 210 life jackets, fire extinguishers, life rafts, two hand flares, and a fire pump.
Find the Best Fast Boat Crossing Harbor from Bali to Nusa Lembongan.
2. Tanis Ranger
Tanis Ranger is a fast boat with a length of 16 meters which can accommodate up to 70 passengers. Meanwhile, the Tanis Ranger fast boat is supported by four engines with a power of 250 horsepower on each machine. Enabling it to achieve 35 knots (65 km/hour) of top speed.
The Tanis Ranger has safety features such as 90 life jackets, two sets of hand flares, a fire pump, and two life rafts that accommodate up to 65 passengers.
Find Out, Explore the Stunning Beauty of Kelingking Beach in Nusa Penida!
3. Tanis Spirit
The Tanis Spirit is a 19-meter-long vessel that can accommodate up to 100 passengers. Five engines drive it, each producing 250 horsepower. Enabling Tanis Spirit to reach a top speed of 30 knots (55 km/h).
The Tanis Spirit has several safety features, including 120 life jackets, two hand flares, and a fire pump. In addition, two life rafts can each accommodate up to 65 passengers.
See, Adventure to Nusa Lembongan from Bali: Tips and Tricks for the Right Trip.
Fast Boat Travel Tips to Nusa Penida Island
Here are some suggestions and recommendations to assist you in maximizing your holiday trip to Nusa Penida Island aboard The Tanis Fast Cruise.
- Arrive early at Sanur Harbor; Tanis Fast Cruise offers a smooth check-in process. However, arriving early will give you time and not be rushed. Also, arriving earlier will make sure you don’t miss the boat. Sanur Harbor is very crowded, with many people passing by, especially during the peak tourist season.
- Bring sunscreen cream, a hat, and sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun.
- Carry a small backpack with things you need, like drinking water, snacks, and fresh clothes.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- If you are tending to motion illness, consider taking seasickness medication before boarding the fast boat.
- As someone who has lived in Bali, I highly recommend checking the Bali weather forecast a day before your fast boat trip. Bali’s weather can be unpredictable, so staying informed and prepared is always good.
- By following these fast boat travel tips, you can make your fast boat trip more comfortable.
Read More, Is Nusa Penida Worth Visiting? Find the Answer Here!
The Tanis Fast Cruise Ticket Prices: Sanur Harbor to Banjar Yuh Nusa Penida Pier
|Trip||Publish Rate||Online Price|
|Adult One Way Trips||IDR 400.000||IDR 168.000|
|Child One Way Trip||IDR 200.000||IDR 110.000|
|Adult Return Trips||IDR 700.000||IDR 325.000|
|Child Return Trips||IDR 350.000||IDR 200.000|
Description Of The Tanis Fast Cruise Ticket Prices, Sanur To Nusa Penida
- The Tanis Fast Cruise is a fast boat operator with a route from Sanur harbor to Nusa Penida island and the reverse course shown on this page.
- The published fast cruise ticket cost is the price that will be obtained for those who make a walk-in booking at the Sanur port.
- However, booking online with Wira Tour Bali will get The Tanis fast cruise online ticket prices.
- Children aged 3-9 years are charged the child fare, while those over ten years are classified as adult passengers.
- If you’re crossing to Nusa Penida island with kids under two years old, you don’t require to buy a fast cruise ticket for them as long as they sit on your lap.
- The Tanis Fast Cruise ticket prices on this page are valid until 31 December 2023.
- Sanur Harbor location is on Pantai Matahari Terbit Beach, while the fast boat port on Nusa Penida is at Banjar Nyuh Nusa Penida.
- Insurance for passengers is included in The Tanis Fast Cruise ticket price.
- The insurance provider for passengers is The Tanis Fast Cruise.
- Tax is included in the fast cruise ticket fare.
Nusa Penida Fast Boat Ticket Prices Exclude
- The Tanis Fast Cruise ticket price does not include shuttle/transportation from and to the port of Sanur or from and to the port of Banjar Nyuh Nusa Penida.
- Passenger individual expenses.
Find, and Discover the Best Snorkeling Spots in Nusa Penida: Your Ultimate Guide!
- Let’s say you need transport from your hotel in Bali to Sanur Harbor or vice versa. Please let us know, and we’ll organize a shuttle for you.
- We also provide a shuttle service from the Nusa Penida port to your hotel in Nusa Penida or from the hotel in Nusa Penida to the Banjar Nyuh Nusa Penida seaport. If you need to book a shuttle, please get in touch with us! We will assist you in booking the shuttle service you need.
See Here, A Guide to Visiting Broken Beach, Nusa Penida Bali.
Departure Schedule for The Tanis Fast Cruise: Sanur-Nusa Penida and Nusa Penida-Sanur
|Departure time||From||Destination||Arrival Time|
Description of The Tanis Fast Boat Departure Schedule
- Passengers are required to check in 30 minutes before the fast boat departure time. In addition, we recommend that you check in one hour earlier than the fast boat departure time.
- For group passengers, check-in time is no later than 45 minutes before the fast boat departure time. We recommend that group passengers check in 1.5 hours before the boat departure time.
- The fast cruise from Sanur to Nusa Penida takes 35-40 minutes.
- The boat departure schedule from Sanur to Nusa Penida or from Nusa Penida to Sanur has been listed in the table above.
- The fast boat departure schedule in the table may change due to weather conditions and other factors.
- Please note that the fast boat schedule listed on this site can change at anytime.
- Passengers arriving after check-in time will be regarded as “No Show.”
- We suggest you bring anti-nausea medicine if you often experience seasickness when traveling by fast boat.
Find info, Reliable Fast Boat to Gili Trawangan with Bluewater Express.
How to Order The Tanis Fast Cruise Tickets: Sanur – Nusa Penida
Here’s how to order tickets for The Tanis Fast Cruise from Sanur to Nusa Penida, Bali. To check availability and book tickets, please get in touch with us via;
- Phone Call & WhatsApp Chat: +62813 3956 3400.
- WhatsApp Chat Only: +62822 4714 8222.
- Phone: +6236 6558 1096 (Office Phone).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also book tickets via the booking form provided below or contact us via WhatsApp or Email. Please fill out the booking form with accurate data to avoid departure mistakes.
The Tanis Fast Cruise Nusa Penida Booking Form
After you contact us or complete the Nusa Penida fast boat ticket order form, you will receive a confirmation email. The confirmation email needs to confirm your Nusa Penida fast boat ticket order.
We will process your Tanis Fast Cruise Nusa Penida ticket order and respond via email or WhatsApp. Further details regarding payment and the ordering procedure for The Tanis Fast Cruise Nusa Penida will be provided via email or WhatsApp.
After we receive payment for your Nusa Penida fast boat ticket, we will send you a voucher via email or WhatsApp. You can exchange these vouchers for The Tanis Fast Cruise Nusa Penida tickets. Please inspect your spam folder or contact us via WhatsApp if you do not acquire our email.
See, Exploring the Beauty of Nusa Penida in a Day with Quicksilver Cruise Bali Tour Packages.
Guidance for Exchanging Vouchers and Boarding The Tanis Fast Boat to Nusa Penida
If you do not order a pick-up service, you must use your transportation to reach the Sanur port location. Here’s how to locate a voucher exchange area for The Tanis fast boat tickets to Nusa Penida Island:
- First, go to the Matahari Terbit Beach vehicle parking area (Google Maps link).
- You will see a large gate in the car park area of Matahari Terbit Beach. But wait to enter the gate area.
- Before the gate, you turn left from the Matahari Terbit Beach vehicle parking area. You will see many booths for exchanging vouchers and buying fast boat tickets.
- After walking a few meters, you will see the Tanis Fast Cruise booths. At this stand, you exchange vouchers for getting fast boat tickets and carrying out the check-in process.
- After you check-in, you will get a barcode ticket when you head to the port of Sanur. You can ask the Tanis fast boat ticket clerk to show directions for the new Sanur port location.
- After you arrive at Sanur Port, you enter the port’s inner area by showing the barcode ticket to the port officer.
- Put your luggage in place provided; the Tanis staff will help you take care of your luggage.
- After placing your stuff, then wait for the departure time.
- At the time of departure, you will head to the boarding gate area by showing the barcode ticket to the officer guarding the gate.
- After passing through the gate, you will use the escalator to go to the boarding gate area.
- You scan the barcode ticket at the boarding gate, and an officer will be ready to help scan the ticket.
- You can reach the dock area by taking the escalator down when boarding the fast boat.
- Next, you walk towards the fast boat dock area.
See, Locate the Beauty of Lembongan Island with Gili Getaway Fast Boat – Get Your Tickets Now!
The Tanis Fast Cruise Ticket Ordering Policies, Terms & Conditions
Before booking The Tanis fast boat tickets through us, it is advisable to read the applicable policies, terms, and conditions. Terms and conditions apply automatically to customers who order The Tanis fast boat tickets through Wira Tour Bali.
The following are the policies, terms, and conditions that apply to purchasing tickets for The Tanis Fast Cruise:
- The fast boat ride is not recommended for pregnant women or passengers with heart, back, or other physical concerns.
- Passengers over 60 and children under three years are not covered by insurance. Also, it is not recommended to board the fast boat.
- If the passenger is older people (over 60 years old) and the child’s parents still want to board the fast boat with a child under three years old. Therefore, parents of children or passengers over 60 must complete a statement form before departure. A statement form stating that the passenger releases all responsibility and further legal action by any party to Wira Tour Bali, The Tanis Fast Cruise. Also, the passenger releases all responsibility and further legal action against all officers and employees of both Wira Tour Bali and The Tanis.
- The Tanis Fast Cruise only provides point-to-point sea freight services and is not responsible for delays in passenger flights. If your flight gets delayed or you miss your flight, please remember that any other expenses caused by the delay or missed flight will be your responsibility.
- Wira Tour Bali is an authorized ticket sales agent for The Tanis Fast Cruise. Therefore we are not responsible for delays in passenger flights or missed trip planning and arrangements, such as missed flights or pick-ups. The passenger is responsible for all costs incurred due to flight delays, missed trip planning, and appointments.
- It is forbidden to bring pets on the fast boat.
- Smoking is not permitted in the fast boat cabin.
Check it out, Bluewater Express Tickets Price: Best Fast Boat to Explore Lembongan Island.
Conditions for Baggage & Purchase of Tickets for The Tanis Fast Boat Nusa Penida
Following are the baggage regulations and purchasing tickets for The Tanis Fast Cruise Nusa Penida that need attention:
- The maximum weight of a passenger’s carry-on baggage is 20 kilograms per person.
- There are criteria for passenger luggage size (small suitcases, 2-3 bags, or small boxes) that can be brought into the Sanur port area.
- Ensure you always carry your boarding pass after exchanging fast boat vouchers before entering Sanur port and boarding the ship.
- Fill in your data accurately when ordering fast boat tickets to Nusa Penida.
- As the policies of The Tanis Fast Cruise or Wira Tour Bali may change, please note! The sale of fast boat tickets on this site may be started or discontinued anytime.
Read More, Padang Bai Harbor, Gateway to the Beauty of Gili Trawangan!
Nusa Penida Fast Boat Departure Cancellation by The Tanis: Refund and Reschedule Policy
Following are the cancellation and refund policies for the Nusa Penida fast boat departure by The Tanis Fast Cruise:
- The Tanis can cancel the departure of the Nusa Penida fast boat if bad weather occurs, which can endanger the safety of passengers.
- If there is a cancellation by The Tanis Fast Cruise, the customer has the option to reschedule the departure or request a refund for the Nusa Penida fast boat ticket.
- Sea transportation by fast boat is very dependent on the weather.
Check it out, and find the best ticket prices for the Golden Queen Fast Boat Sanur to Nusa Penida.
The Tanis Fast Boat Ticket Cancellation Conditions: Cancellation Fees that Customers Must Know
The following are the provisions for canceling fast boat tickets customers need to know:
- If you cancel The Tanis fast boat ticket within four days before the departure date, you will be assigned a cancellation fee of 100%.
- Let’s say you decide to cancel your fast boat trip eight days before the travel date; please note that you will be charged a cancellation expense of 75%.
- Cancellation of fast boat tickets 15 days before the date of travel will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
When you purchase tickets to Nusa Penida through The Tanis fast boat with Wira Water Sports Bali, the Wira Tour Bali branch. You agree to the terms and conditions of Wira Tour Bali and The Tanis Fast Cruise.
If you wish more info regarding beach attractions in Nusa Penida island, please see our complete list of beach attractions in Nusa Penida.