Bali Island, as a tourist destination, offers many exciting attractions worth visiting. In addition to tourist attractions, the island of Bali also provides a variety of exciting Bali activities. One of the most prominent Bali activities is scuba diving in the sea depths. Bali diving activities, better known as scuba diving Bali, due to its use of scuba equipment. Bali scuba diving has become very popular nowadays, especially for those who love to see the beauty of underwater life.
List Of Popular Diving Spots In Bali
Most people who have a vacation to Bali and never try to do scuba dive in Bali will ask! Is Bali suitable for diving? Bali scuba diving is one of the best outdoor adventure activities as your thing to do in Bali. Therefore, for lovers of the underwater world, the island of Bali is their primary destination for scuba diving activities.
While there are several places in Bali, who famous for their underwater scenery, such as:
- Amed Beach Karangasem.
- Sanur beach Bali.
- Menjangan Island’s location is on the west side of Bali.
- Padang Bai Karangasem.
- Tulamben beach Karangasem.
- Nusa Penida Island, Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan.
- Amuk Bay Karangasem. In addition to dive sites, Amuk Bay Karangasem is also used for a submarine tour. The Bali submarine tour in Amuk Bay is known as
- Tanjung Benoa and Nusa Dua Beaches.
Find Out Further Detail, ”Price Of Bali Odyssey Submarine Tour Voyage Of Fantasy At Amuk Bay Karangasem” >>>
Diving Locations In Bali For Beginners
Is all the famous dive site in Bali, as mentioned on the above list, suitable for beginner divers? Not all dive sites on the island of Bali are ideal for beginners, and most dive sites in Bali will require diving certification for participants.
Several diving spots on the island of Bali are suitable for beginners who do not have a diving certification but want to try scuba dive activities. The best dive site for scuba diving in Bali for beginners such as Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, and Sanur beach Bali. The main criteria for the best dive sites in Bali for beginners are fewer underwater solid currents and ocean depths not exceeding 6 meters.
While for an intermediate scuba diver will choose an Amed beach for scuba diving. Those with plenty of experience in scuba diving will want Tulamben beach as their scuba dive spot.
Particularly on this page, I will write information about Bali scuba diving Nusa Dua activities at Tanjung Benoa beach Nusa Dua. However, if the Tanjung Benoa beaches, Nusa Dua is not a diving spot in Bali of your choice. Please click the link below to see the other selection of diving locations for beginners in Bali.
Read More, ”List Of Best Scuba Diving Sites In Bali For Beginners” >>>
Are There Sharks In Bali?
As a local Balinese born in Bali, shark attacks are not familiar things that I heard occurred in Bali. While base on the Shark Attack Database In Bali, it’s happening in Balian beach Tabanan regency. Balian beach Tabanan is known as surfing spots instead of a scuba diving site.
Also, based on the Shark Attack Database, no fatalities were recorded in the shark attack at Balian beach Tabanan Bali.
For your information, the southern part of Bali island is the Indian Ocean, and of course, there is a shark in the Indian Ocean. However, the probabilities of being beaten by a shark in Bali are insignificant.
Most people recommend Bali as one of the safest dive sites for shark attacks. However, it would help if you avoided river mouth waves after heavy rain and the murky water close to shore on Bali beach.
Introductory Bali Scuba Diving For Beginner Diver
For beginner Bali scuba diving, scuba divers require a scuba dive learning class. They begin with an introduction on how to use diving equipment, like oxygen cylinders, diving suits, frog legs shoes, masks, and other stuff which meet the standard international diving equipment.
It will also introduce how to swim and to breathe techniques for safety while diving in the ocean. One-person guides will accompany each scuba diver.
A motorized boat will escort participants to the scuba dive location. The diving guide, experienced and trained, will show where the diving area has beautiful underwater scenery, like ornamental fish, pristine coral reefs, and various marine life.
Furthermore, the event has become a lifestyle for lovers of the underwater world. Scuba dive activity is very suitable to do with friends and family when on holiday in Bali. While enjoying the beautiful coastal scenery and fresh air at noon will create an enjoyable experience.
Must Read ”6 Things You Should Know Before Diving In Bali For Beginners” >>>
Tanjung Benoa Beach Bali
The Tanjung Benoa beach in Bali is one of the most popular spots that get the most visit by foreign tourists and local tourists for Bali water sports tours. Due to Tanjung Benoa beach in Bali, the visitor can find many choices of marine sports activities at affordable prices.
Also, the seawater depth ranges from 6 – 8 meters, and there is different underwater life. As a result, this makes Tanjung Benoa beach very appropriate for water sports activities for beginners and has become well-known as Tanjung Benoa water sports center.
As a water sports center in Bali, Tanjung Benoa beach not only offers Introductory scuba diving. Also provide many kinds of marine sports activities such as snorkeling, parasailing, jet skiing, sea walking or ocean walker, and many other naval sports tour.
Also, Tanjung Benoa Bali is located close to the primary tourist site in Bali. Such as; Ngurah Rai Airport, Jimbaran beach, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Ungasan, and Nusa Dua Bali.
Tanjung Benoa beach also offers calm seawater conditions and accommodates Bali scuba diving in all seasons throughout the year. Therefore, Tanjung Benoa Bali is one of the best dive sites in Bali for beginners and ideal for those who want to learn Bali scuba diving. How much does it cost to get into scuba diving in Tanjung Benoa, Bali?
Intro Bali Scuba Diving Price
|Publish Rate||Our Rate|
|USD 100 / person||IDR 325.000 / person|
Note On Introductory Scuba Diving Price
- Our introductory scuba diving price only applies if you book through us. Publish rate used if you make a book on scuba diving on site.
- Minimum booking of two people.
- Scuba diving in Bali includes all equipment required for introductory scuba diving.
- To get free pick-up and return transfer services, you must reserve 3 Tanjung Benoa water sports activities for one pax with a minimum booking of two people. Alternatively, reserve 2 Tanjung Benoa water sports activities for one pax with a minimum booking of three people.
- Get water sports packages in Bali for cheaper scuba diving rates. Our Bali marine activities package price includes pick-up and returns transfer services in a particular area in Bali.
- The introductory scuba diving Tanjung Benoa duration is 45 minutes (1-time dive).
- Bali scuba diving price includes insurance, service charge, and tax.
- The participant insurance coverage ranges from ten to 60 years old, and participants’ insurance is provided by Aditya Tanjung Benoa watersports Bali.
- The scuba diving in Bali for beginners included a locker, changing room, fresh towel & outdoor shower facilities.
- Scuba dive spots take place in Tanjung Benoa beach Nusa Dua Bali.
Our Method Of Payment
- We accept on-the-spot payment for Bali activities at water sports locations by IDR cash.
- Payment at the water sports activity location with other currency converted with the currency exchange rates applies on the day of the water sports activities booking, and the currency exchange rate conversion by Aditya Tanjung Benoa Bali water sports.
- For customer payment for Bali activities at the water sports location by credit card (Visa & Master Card), there will be an extra 3 % of the total cost.
- Also, if you come to our watersports activities site escorted by your driver, our Bali scuba diving price will not be applied for payment on the spot. Make our scuba diving Bali price eligible if you come with your driver. You must make an advance payment minimum of one day before the activities date.
Things You Need to Bring When Joining Tanjung Benoa Watersport
- Change clothes, swimwear, and sunscreen cream.
- Carry a plastic bag to wrap wet clothes.
- Bring extra cash to buy food or drinks at the Tanjung Benoa Bali watersport game location.
Customer Frequently Asked Questions
Based on our experience in providing Tanjung Benoa watersport, specifically for Introductory Scuba Dive, we very often get questions from customers who want to order an Introductory Scuba Dive in Tanjung Benoa Bali. The following are examples of inquiries that our customers often ask before placing an order for the Introductory Scuba Dive in Tanjung Benoa Bali.
Introductory Scuba Dive FAQ
The operator implements the cancellation of the Intro Scuba Dive in Tanjung Benoa because of the weather. The payment of Tanjung Benoa Intro Scuba Dive made by the customer will get a 100 % refund. Customers can also move the activity date if they are pleased.
Pay at the activity location with Intro Scuba Dive Tanjung Benoa online price. Each customer is required to order a shuttle provided by us. When you come to the watersport location in Tanjung Benoa without a voucher, we need to prove to a water sports provider that you have booked online with Wira Water Sports by using the transportation we provide.
The intro scuba diving at Tanjung Benoa requires swimming skills. Therefore, if you can’t swim but want to see the underwater scenery, we suggest you try Bali’s marine walk.
The diving depth averages 4-5 meters (for beginners).
Customers will be accompanied by a guide when diving.
Bali River Rafting
Therefore, if scuba diving is not the Bali activity you are looking for, it would help if you considered having Bali river rafting. The rafting tour in Bali is one of Bali’s favorite water sports activities.