Bali Island, as a tourist destination, offers many exciting attractions worth to have a visit. In addition to tourist attractions, the island of Bali also provides a variety of exciting Bali activities. One of the most prominent Bali activities is scuba diving activities in the depths of the sea. Bali diving activities, better known as scuba diving Bali, due to its use of scuba equipment. Bali scuba diving activity nowadays becomes very popular, especially for those who love to see the beauty of underwater life.
List Of Popular Diving Spots In Bali
Most people who have a vacation to Bali and never try to do scuba dive in Bali will ask! Is Bali suitable for diving? Bali scuba diving, one of the best outdoor adventure activities as your thing to do in Bali. Therefore, for lovers of the underwater world, the island of Bali is their primary destination for scuba diving activities. While there are several places in Bali, who famous for its underwater scenery, such as:
- Amed Beach Karangasem.
- Sanur beach Bali.
- Menjangan Island location is on the west side of Bali.
- Padang Bai Karangasem.
- Tulamben beach Karangasem.
- Nusa Penida Island, Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan.
- Amuk Bay Karangasem. In addition to dive sites, Amuk Bay Karangasem also used for a submarine tour. The Bali submarine tour in Amuk Bay known as
- Tanjung Benoa and Nusa Dua Beaches.
Find Out Further Detail, ”Price Of Bali Odyssey Submarine Tour Voyage Of Fantasy At Amuk Bay Karangasem” >>>
Diving Locations In Bali For Beginners
Is it all the famous dive site in Bali as mentioned on the above list suitable for beginner diver? Not all dive sites on the island of Bali are ideal for beginners, and most dive sites in Bali will require diving certification for participants.
There are several diving spots on the island of Bali that are suitable for beginners who do not have a diving certification but want to try scuba dive activities. The best dive site for scuba diving in Bali for beginners such as Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, and Sanur beach Bali. The main criteria for best dive sites in Bali for beginners such; as less strong underwater currents and ocean depths not exceeding 6 meters.
While for an intermediate scuba diver, will choose an Amed beach for scuba dive. For those who have plenty of experience in scuba diving, will want a Tulamben beach as their scuba dive spots.
Particular on this page, I will write information about Bali scuba diving Nusa Dua activities taking place at Tanjung Benoa beach Nusa Dua. However, if the Tanjung Benoa beaches Nusa Dua, not a diving spot in Bali of your choice. Please click the link below, to see the other selection of diving locations for beginners in Bali.
Read More, ”List Of Best Scuba Diving Sites In Bali For Beginners” >>>
Are There Sharks In Bali?
As a local Balinese who born in Bali, shark attacks are not familiar things that I heard occurred in Bali. While base on the Shark Attack Database In Bali, it’s happening in Balian beach Tabanan regency. Balian beach Tabanan is more known as surfing spots instead of scuba diving sites. Also, base on the Shark Attack Database, no fatalities recorded on shark attack at Balian beach Tabanan Bali.
For your information, on the southern part of Bali island is the Indian Ocean and of course, there is a shark in the Indian Ocean. However, the probabilities beaten by a shark in Bali are vanishingly insignificant. Most people recommend Bali as one the safest dive site in term of a shark attack. However, you need to avoid a river mouth waves after heavy rain occurs and the murky water close to shore in Bali beach.
Introductory Bali Scuba Diving For Beginner Diver
A motorized boat will escort participants to scuba dive location. The diving guide experienced and trained will show where the diving area which has beautiful underwater scenery, like ornamental fish, pristine coral reefs, and a variety of marine life. Furthermore, for lovers of the underwater world, the event has become their lifestyle. Scuba dive activity very suitable to do with friends and family when on holiday in Bali. While enjoying the beautiful coastal scenery and fresh air at noon, will create an enjoyable experience.
Must Read, ”6 Things You Should Know Before Diving In Bali For Beginners” >>>
Tanjung Benoa Beach Bali
The Tanjung Benoa beach Bali is one of the most popular spots that get the most visit by foreign tourists and local tourists for Bali water sports tour. Due to in Tanjung Benoa beach Bali, the visitor can find many choices of marine sports activities, with affordable price. Also, the seawater depth range from 6 – 8 meters, and have varieties of underwater life. As a result, this makes Tanjung Benoa beach very appropriate for water sports activities for beginner and become well-known as Tanjung Benoa water sports center.
As a water sports center in Bali, at Tanjung Benoa beach is not only offers Introductory scuba diving. Also provide many kinds of marine sports activities such as snorkeling, parasailing, jet ski, sea walking or ocean walker, and many other naval sports tour.
Also, Tanjung Benoa Bali located close to the primary tourist site in Bali. Such as; Ngurah Rai Airport, Jimbaran beach, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Ungasan, and Nusa Dua Bali. Tanjung Benoa beach also offers calm seawater conditions and accommodate to have Bali scuba diving in all seasons throughout the year. Therefore, Tanjung Benoa Bali is one of the best dive sites in Bali for beginners and ideal for those who want to learn Bali scuba diving. How much does it cost to get into scuba diving in Tanjung Benoa Bali?
Intro Bali Scuba Diving Price
|Publish Rate||Our Rate|
|USD 90 / person||IDR 325.000 / person|
Note On Introductory Scuba Diving Price
- Our introductory scuba diving price only applies if you book through us. Publish rate used if you make a book on scuba diving on site.
- Minimum booking of two people.
- Scuba diving in Bali cost includes all types of equipment required for introductory scuba dive.
- To get free pick up and return transfer services, you need to reserve 3 Tanjung Benoa water sports activities for one pax with a minimum booking of two people. Alternatively, reserve 2 Tanjung Benoa water sports activities for one pax with a minimum booking of three people.
- Get water sports packages in Bali for cheaper scuba diving rates. Our Bali marine activities package price include with pick up and return transfer services, on the particular area in Bali.
- The introductory scuba diving Tanjung Benoa duration is 45 minutes (1-time dive).
- Bali scuba diving price includes insurance, service charge and tax.
- The participant insurance coverage range from ten years old to 60 years old and participants insurance provides by Aditya Tanjung Benoa watersports Bali.
- The scuba diving in Bali for beginners price included locker, changing room, fresh towel & outdoor shower facilities.
- Scuba dive spot take place in Tanjung Benoa beach Nusa Dua Bali.
Our Method Of Payment
- We are accepting on the spot payment for Bali activities which is at water sports activity location by IDR cash.
- Payment at the water sports activity location with other currency converted with the currency exchange rates applies on the day of the water sports activities booking, and the currency exchange rate conversion by Aditya Tanjung Benoa Bali water sports.
- Customer payment for Bali activities at water sports location by credit card (Visa & Master Card), there will be extra charge 3 % of the total cost.
- Also, if you come to our watersports activities site escorted with your driver, our Bali scuba diving price will not be applied for payment on the spot. To make our scuba diving Bali price eligible if you come with your driver. You need to make advance payment minimum one day before the date of the activities.
Things You Need to Bring When Joining Tanjung Benoa Watersport
- Change clothes, swimwear, sunscreen cream.
- Carry a plastic bag to wrap wet clothes.
- Bring extra cash to buy food or drinks at the Tanjung Benoa Bali watersport game location.
Customer Frequently Asked Questions
Based on our experience in providing Tanjung Benoa watersport, specifically for Introductory Scuba Dive, we very often get questions from customers who want to order an Introductory Scuba Dive in Tanjung Benoa Bali. The following are examples of inquiries that our customers ask very often, before placing an order for the Introductory Scuba Dive in Tanjung Benoa Bali.
Introductory Scuba Dive FAQ
Cancellation of Intro Scuba Dive in Tanjung Benoa implement by the operator, because of the weather. Then payment of Tanjung Benoa Intro Scuba Dive made by the customer will get 100 % refund. Customers also able to move the activity date if the customer is pleased.
To make a payment at the activity location with Intro Scuba Dive Tanjung Benoa online price. Each customer required to order shuttle provide by us. When you come to the watersport location in Tanjung Benoa without a voucher, we need to prove to a water sports provider, that you have booked online with Wira Water Sports, by using the transportation we provide.
The intro scuba diving at Tanjung Benoa requires swimming skills. Therefore, if you can’t swim but want to see the underwater scenery, we suggest you try the marine walk Bali.
The depth of diving is an average of 4-5 meters (for beginners).
Customers will be accompanied by a guide when diving.
White Water River Activities
Therefore, if scuba diving is not Bali activities that you are looking, then it would help if you considered having white water rafting in Bali. Rafting tour in Bali is one of most favorite water sports activities in Bali.