This page is all about 5 things you need to know about parasailing Bali. This information is crucial for you when you decide to join Bali parasailing.
Traveling to Bali, there are many kinds of best things to do to make your holiday enjoyable and memorable. Travelers will visit Bali tourist attractions, visiting white sand beach like Kuta Beach and join outdoor adventure activities.
Bali adventure activities every year get a significant increase in demands from tourists, who have their holiday in Bali. Type of outdoor adventure activities in Bali most tourists loves to do are:
Between above 2 activities, Bali marine water sports activities in Nusa Dua, still get the most demand compared to white water rafting Bali. Of course, there are reasons why Bali marine recreation in Nusa Dua, still the number one for outdoor adventure activities in Bali. The reasons are:
- Nusa Dua water sports prices are lower on single event compare to Bali white water river rafting prices. Of course, cheap Nusa Dua watersports cost, only you able to get if you book online. If you book directly on the spot, publish prices will apply.
- The second reason, because the locations of Bali marine recreation at Nusa Dua are close to major hotels in Bali. So customers are very comfortable and only a few minutes to get the locations of Nusa Dua marine recreation.
The most well know and favorite Nusa Dua marine recreation is parasailing and mostly done by the teenager. If you want to try Bali parasailing in Nusa Dua, please read on 5 things you need to know about parasailing Bali.
Two Type Of Bali Parasailing Activities
Before I write down about 5 things, you need to know about parasailing Bali. I will inform you of general information about Bali parasailing.
Bali parasailing will take places at Nusa Dua Bali at Tanjung Benoa beach. Beside parasailing at Tanjung Benoa beach, there are other marine activities. If you want to know more, please click on this link! Tanjung Benoa Water Sports.
Bali parasailing activity has a simple concept, which is one or two participants wore waistcoat vests with hooks connected to the parachute. There is two type of parasailing in Tanjung Benoa Bali, and they are:
- Single parasailing Bali, one person fly on the parachute. The beginning of the flight is from the beach sand and also land on the beach sand. The parachute attached to a rope on a speedboat than speedboat will pull the chute together with the members. Downwind makes the parachute flew into the air and fly with the participant.
- Parasailing adventure in Bali, also well known as tandem parasailing. Also, parasailing adventure is an activity that can accommodate two people fly together. However, the participants started flying from the speedboat and landed on a speedboat.
Please be aware:
- Single person parasailing and tandem parasailing adventure in Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua – Bali, is two different kind of activities, with varying prices on each of the activities.
- Each water sports operator in Tanjung Benoa, offer a different price for single person parasailing or tandem parasailing adventure in Bali.
Bali Parasailing Prices List Of Each Water Sports Operators
|Aditya Single Parasailing||IDR 110.000 / Person|
|Aditya Tandem Parasailing Adventure||IDR 350.000 / Person|
|BMR Single Parasailing||IDR 155.000 / Person|
|BMR Tandem Parasailing Adventures Bali||IDR 375.000 / Person|
List Of 5 Things You Need To Know About Parasailing Bali
Parasailing activities in Tanjung Benoa beach, require courage from the participants. If you are from the beginning not dared to do parasailing activities in Tanjung Benoa beach, you should not do this activity! For the one who braves enough and want to try the activity of Tanjung Benoa parasailing, before you decide, you need to read on below list of 5 things you need to know about parasailing Bali.
1. Understand How To Control The Parachute
Before your body linked to the parachute, parasailing instructor will tell you on how to control the parachute in the air. On the rope of parachute, left and right side marked with color. Usually, the left rope is in blue and the right rope with red color.
Once you fly one round, and then you come back and approach the coast, parasailing instructors from below by using loudspeakers, will give you instruction, on which rope had to be towed to steer the parachute, the goal to make you landed right on the beach sand.
So what if you fall in the water? Before you linked to the strap a parachute, you have to use a life jacket. If you land in the water, a life jacket will help you to float in the water with head above water, even though you cannot swim.
2. Pay Attention On Weather
Tanjung Benoa beach parasailing activity, are high-risk Bali marine water sports activity because you are of the earth gravity. Although parasailing operators in Tanjung Benoa Bali are experienced and trained, to ensure the safety of participants when to do the parasailing, you must remain careful and vigilant to the risk of parasailing activity in Tanjung Benoa Bali. Weather and wind direction are the most important thing of all 5 things you need to know about parasailing Bali.
Parasailing activity providers in Tanjung Benoa beach, also have great attention about the weather and will cancel parasailing activities, if the weather does not favor even if the participants have booked in advance.
Type of weather that can cancel parasailing activities such as:
- Wind direction changed drastically at any time, even on sunny day.
- Wind direction towards the sea instead of toward the beach.
- Thick clouds and lightning.
- Too mighty wind blow. If the wind blow is too strong, it can create difficulties on steering the parachute.
- The wind blows too weak. If the wind blow is too low, the parachute cannot fly, this creates high possibility, for participants landed in the sea.
- Receding tides. To pull the parachute, it requires high power speedboat. On low tides, most operators cannot run the high power speedboat.
So what if you have booked the parasailing activity, but can’t be done because of the weather? Each parasailing operator in Tanjung Benoa Beach Bali has its terms and conditions regarding replacement of parasailing by other water sports activities. So before you book parasailing activities in Tanjung Benoa beach, ask about it, either to the Bali water sports agency, if you buy Bali parasailing voucher through Bali water sports agent or parasailing operator, if you buy parasailing activity on the location.
3. Participants Age limits
Participants minimum age limit to parasailing activity at Tanjung Benoa beach does not exist. Only for insurance purposes, the minimum age limit is ten years old and maximum 65 years old. Participants maximum weight is 80 kilograms.
So what if your child is over the age of ten years old and wants to join parasailing activities in Tanjung Benoa Beach, Bali? Children are allowed to adhere to the parasailing, but its need to be accompanied by an instructor while flying.
4. Avoid Alcohol
One day before parasailing activity tries to avoid drinking alcohol. If you are under the influence of alcohol, you should not do parasailing. Because the person whom gone steer the parachute during landing is you, by following orders from parasailing instructor.
5. Don’t Do Parasailing On Full Stomach
Before doing parasailing activity, try to eat 2 hours before the parasailing activity. When you are in the air, there are changes you gone 2 G gravitational force. If your stomach is full, there most likely you went vomit in the air.
Other Popular Bali Marine Recreation
Besides parasailing activity, other popular Bali marine recreation at Tanjung Benoa Beach Nusa Dua such as:
To find out the price of each of Bali marine recreation above, please click on the link!
The easiest way to get to get least expensive but trustworthy provides for water sports in Nusa Dua Bali, is to use a search engine Google.co.id. If you have found a water sports Nusa Dua Bali provider that you are looking for, look for deals on Bali water sports packages. To book Bali water activities package, required minimum 2 two people booking.
The benefit on purchase Bali watersports package by online, you will get a unit price much cheaper. Also get a free pick-up and return transfer to your hotel. Of course, a free shuttle is only applicable in certain areas in Bali such as Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Seminyak.
Hopefully information about 5 things you need to know about parasailing Bali, beneficial for you before trying Bali parasailing. If you have suggestions or tips, to add more information on 5 things you need to know about parasailing Bali, please write in the comments field below!
Need Indonesian language translation? Please click on below link!