Bali Island as a tourist destination in Indonesia has many types of holiday activities. Tourism activities in Bali that are in high demand by tourists are marine tourism activities, better known as Bali water sports. One of the most prominent Bali water sports game activities is parasailing. On the island of Bali, there is two areas provide parasailing ride. Namely, Tanjung Benoa beach and Sanur beach in Bali. Especially on this page, we will inform you further detailed information about Sanur beach parasailing.
Bahasa Indonesia, ”Parasailing Pantai Sanur Bali Harga Murah” >>>
Information about the Sanur beach parasailing that you will find on this page such as;
- What Is A Parasailing Game?
- Types of Parasailing Games That Are Available in Bali.
- Choice of Locations for Parasailing Rides in Bali.
- Sanur Beach Parasailing Price.
What Is A Parasailing Game?
Furthermore, for those who have never seen parasailing games, the chances are that you will ask! What is a Parasailing game?
The parasailing is a recreational activity that allows participants flying using a parachute. For parasailing parachute able to fly, parachute tied to the vehicle, then the vehicle will pull the rope that can make parasailing parachute fly.
If parasailing carried out on land, it usually pulled by a car. If the parasailing game carries out at sea, the parasailing rope will be drawn using a motorized boat. Most parasailing rides carry out in the sea, especially on the island of Bali.
Types of Parasailing Games in Bali
The Bali parasailing ride is all done in the middle of the sea and uses the speed boat to pull the parasailing parachute. If the speed boat has a powerful engine, then the speed boat will be able to attract two or three people fly in one parasailing.
In Bali, there are two types of parasailing games and parasailing types based on the number of participants who can fly in 1 parachute.
For single parasailing, the ride can only fly 1 participant in 1 parachute. Because single parasailing pull by small boat and the size of the chute is also tiny. During the single parasailing ride, participants will fly from the seashore and land on the beach sand.
Because the landing location is on the beach sand, make the single parasailing very dependent on the wind direction. Also, if the wind direction does not lead to a landing spot, the single parasailing operator in Bali will cancel the activity.
Tandem parasailing activities can fly two – three participants in one parasailing chute. Because it can fly many people in one parachute, the tandem parasailing will use a large speed boat, and the chute size is also significantly more prominent than the single parasailing chute. During Bali tandem parasailing rides, participants will fly from the boat deck and land on the boat deck.
Tandem parasailing is not available in all locations in Bali, for now only available at Tanjung Benoa beach. For your information, Tandem parasailing in Tanjung Benoa beaches better known as Bali parasailing adventure. If you need to recognize more details about the difference between a single parasailing and parasailing adventure, please click the link below!
Locations Choice For Parasailing Rides in Bali
Not all beach attraction in Bali provides parasailing rides. Currently only available in two locations which are;
- Tanjung Benoa Beach, Bali.
- Sanur Beach Bali.
On Tanjung Benoa beach there is a choice of single parasailing and tandem parasailing. Also, there are differences in the prices for individual parasailing and at the Bali parasailing adventure price in Tanjung Benoa. While on Sanur Bali beach there are only single parasailing and a Bali jet ski ride without an instructor.
The difference of Sanur Parasailing with Tanjung Benoa Parasailing
Is there a difference between single parasailing rides on Tanjung Benoa beach with parasailing on Sanur beach in Bali? The answer yes there is! However, the difference is not in the game, but the view that participants can see, and the parasailing ride prices. The price of single parasailing in Tanjung Benoa is lower than the cost of parasailing on Sanur beach in Bali.
For parasailing in Tanjung Benoa, prefer by Asian tourists, such as Indonesia, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, China, and Hong Kong whereas European tourists prefer parasailing games on Sanur beach.
In general, tourists who try parasailing in Sanur, because they want in driving a jet ski in the middle of the sea alone without the instructor sitting behind the participants.
See here, “Single Parasailing Price In Tanjung Benoa Bali” >>>
Sanur Beach Parasailing Price
What about you, are you interested in trying parasailing on the Sanur beach in Bali? If so, the chances are that you will ask about Sanur’s parasailing prices, how to order and the location of parasailing activities on Sanur beach Bali. The following is detail information on the parasailing game in Sanur Bali.
|Publish Price||Our Price|
|IDR 338,000/person||IDR 250,000/person|
Price Description of Sanur Beach Bali Parasailing
- The duration of Sanur beach parasailing is one round trip, which is approximately around 3-4 minutes.
- Beach parasailing company provider, is Surya PADI Dive Center & Water Sports.
- Types of Parasailing is single parasailing for one participant, and cannot fly two participants at once.
- Sanur beach parasailing prices in the table above are for one participant.
- Parasailing Sanur prices include insurance, taxes and service fees.
- Insurance for Sanur beach parasailing participants provide by Surya PADI Dive Center & Water Sports.
- Minimum age of participants is ten years.
- Maximum age of participants is 50 years.
- Life jackets provide at the location.
- Also, the Sanur beach parasailing prices on this page, only valid if booking through our site (Wira Water Sports Bali).
- The published price will apply if customers make a direct booking for Sanur beach parasailing with Surya PADI Dive Center & Water Sports (walk-in booking).
- Shuttle services not included in the Sanur parasailing prices. If you want the rate of water sports in Bali including a free shuttle, please reserve the Bali Tanjung Benoa Water Sports Package” >>>
Cancellation Policy For Sanur Beach Parasailing
- During bad weather the single parasailing ride on Sanur beach, Bali is canceling. Severe weather such as wind direction, low tide, high tide, and thunderstorm.
- Furthermore, lousy weather in Bali can occur at any time and is out of our control.
- Cancellation of Sanur’s parasailing by water sports operators due to bad weather, the parasailing payment refunded to the customer.
- Also, weather conditions can cause parasailing activities cancellation without prior notice to customers.
- If parasailing cancellation carried out by the customer for any reason on the same date of booking activities, whereas there is no climate issue, then the customer will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
Search Here, “Ocean Walker Sanur Price IDR 830,000 / Person – Free Shuttle” >>>
Booking Sanur Beach Parasailing
For complete details and booking of Sanur Beach Parasailing, please get in touch with us by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +62822-4714-8222 and +62 81 236 158 243 (WhatsApp Chat Only).
- Office Telephone: +62 366 5581096.
- Phone: +62813-3956-3400.
- You also can fill out the booking form below.