Ubud is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Bali. Due to Ubud Bali offer plenty of astonishing choices of Bali attraction, fun Bali activities, accommodations, and culinary. However, there is one tourist destination in Ubud that so popular among travelers. The name of the site is Ubud sacred monkey forest sanctuary. The question now, are you planning to have a visit to monkey forest Ubud Bali? I am pretty confident you will say yes! Therefore, on this page, I will inform you regarding the latest price of the
Bahasa Indonesia: “Harga Tiket Masuk Monkey Forest Ubud Bali” >>>
Frequently Ask Questions
Besides information about sacred Monkey Forest Ubud entrance fee. On this page, you also will get information regarding frequently
- What are Ubud Monkey Forest point of interest that make visitor curious and want to have a visit?
- What kind of monkeys are in the Monkey Forest in Ubud?
- Where is the location of Ubud Monkey Forest?
- How to get there and the best way to get the location?
- What is the opening hours?
- Is there any tips and guidance for visiting the Ubud monkey forest?
- What to wear to monkey forest Ubud?
Read More On, ”The Best Time To Visit Bali An Overview Of The Best Month To Have Holidays” >>>
The Point Of Interest
Ubud monkey forest has an official name called Mandala Wisata Wenara Wana. However among tourists better known as Ubud Monkey Forest or sacred monkey forest sanctuary in Ubud. Also, Monkey Forest in Ubud is a government protected area, with an area of about 12.5 hectares.
Also, inside the parks area, there are three Hindu temples which are a holy place for local people around Ubud. One of the famous Balinese Hindu temple at Monkey Forest in Ubud call pura Dalem Agung Padang Tegal Temple. Besides temple, and forest sanctuary the main attraction is the monkeys. Besides being able to see the monkey in their origin habitats, you also able to see 186 species of plants and trees.
Read Here, ”List Of Bali Attractions As Things To Do And Place To See” >>>
What Are Kind Of Monkeys In The Monkey Forest In Ubud?
You must be wondering about what kind of monkeys are in the Monkey Forest in Ubud? Monkey Forest Ubud main point of interest as a vacation spot lies in a protected forest area inhabited by hundreds of long-tailed gray monkeys. In Latin word, the monkey species as Macaca fascicularis or you knew as macaque.
Read More: “Taman Ayun Temple Entrance Fee” >>>
Location with Map
Where is the location of Ubud Monkey Forest? Mandala Wisata Wenara Wana the address located at Jalan Monkey Forest, Desa Padang Tegal, Ubud, Gianyar.
If your hotel location near Geger beach in Nusa Dua Bali, heading to Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary in Ubud will take time around 1 hour 30 minutes. However, if your hotel nearby Sanur beach Bali, it will take around 1 hour, with travel distance around 20 kilometers.
How To Get There & The Best Way To Get The Location?
The best way to get the location of the Ubud monkey forest in term of transportation depends on your hotel area. If you decide to get a hotel in the Ubud tourism area, using a taxi meter or ride a motorbike is the best transportation choices. Due to the short distance make the taxi meter cost cheaper. Also, you will not bother to find a car park which is quite challenging to get in the Ubud area.
If your hotel in southern part of Bali. Such as near Kuta beach Bali, Tanjung Benoa beach, Nusa Dua or Jimbaran, the best transportation choice to visit Ubud monkey forest is using private transportation. Private transportation in Bali such as a motorbike or a car. There are many bike rental and car rental services in Bali, and it is effortless to get at an affordable price.
If you decide to use a car on your holiday in Bali and you do not have an international driving license. My recommendation that you get car rental services with a driver in Bali. By using the services of a car rental + driver, then your driver is going to look for a parking space, while you can immediately get off the car at the entrance gates Ubud monkey forest.
Find Here, ”Bali Transportation Guide – All Things That You Need To Know” >>>
What Is The Opening Hours?
Monkey Forest in Ubud is open daily from 08:30 to 18:00, but the ticket counter accessible from 08:30 to 17:30. You can buy bu the entrance ticket on site without reservation.
Tips & Guidance For Visiting The Ubud Monkey Forest
Because in protected forest areas inhabited by monkeys, then there is some etiquette and rules that you should follow for your convenience. Such as; don’t smoke, is a restricted non-smoking area, to avoid fire on the forest. If you come with children, please keeps your eyes on your children.
The monkeys in protected forest areas were accustomed to interacting with humans. Below are the guidelines each visitor should be aware of when visiting the monkey forest Ubud.
Read More On, ”Best 10 On What To Do In Kuta Bali For Family With Kids” >>>
- Don’t hide any food if you happen to carry it. The monkeys know you bring food, even though it is hidden. Also, please don’t feed the monkeys, due to there is an official staff who gone feed the monkeys.
- When you bring food, the monkey will jump at your shoulder. If this happens, don’t panic and do not run. All you require to do is to leave the food that you carry and stroll away.
- Some time the monkeys will come at you, cause by something that you wear or carry. It would be best if you calm, and aware.
- Do not scream or shout at the monkeys; it will make the monkeys get scared, and instinctively will try to defend them self.
- Do not treat the monkey as pets, this a wild animal. Don’t touch the monkey especially the baby monkey. The baby monkey seems harmless; however, their mother will mad on you.
- Staring a monkey in the eyes is things you should avoid, especially with the large male monkey. Starring a male monkey eye, mean you challenge them to fight.
- Additionally, walk on the provided path, do not enter the forest area that on clay-based because the monkeys would be bothered.
- Keep glasses and jewelry in your bag and avoid wearing sunglasses or valuable jewels. Due to there is the possibility that the monkeys will take your sunglasses and jewelry.
What To Wear To Monkey Forest Ubud?
So the next questions, what to wear to monkey forest Ubud, is there any dress code? There is no dress code to enter the
Find Here, What To Wear To Monkey Forest Ubud?
Monkey Forest Ubud Entrance Fee Price
Consequently, most of the tourist attraction in Bali subject to pay an admission fee, no exception with monkey forest Ubud. So how much monkey forest Ubud entrance fee price?
|Categories||Admission Tiket Cost Price|
|Kid (3 - 12 years old)||IDR 40.000/person|
- IDR 50,000 = USD 3,75.
- IDR 40,000 = USD 3,00.
Find Out: “Tanah Lot Temple Entrance Fee Prices” >>>
Vehicle Parking Fee
Also, if you drive your private vehicle, self-drive or with a driver, you have to pay a vehicle parking fee to enter the Ubud monkey forest area. So how much does it cost for vehicle parking in Ubud monkey forest?
|Type Of Vehicle||First Hour Parking Cost||Next Hour Parking Price|
|Motorbike||IDR 2,000||IDR 1,000|
|Car > 6 Seater||IDR 5,000||IDR 2,000|
|Minibus < 20 seats||IDR 10,000||IDR 5,000|
|Large Bus||IDR 15,000||IDR 7,000|
Other Bali Monkey Forest
Besides in Ubud, Monkey Forest also available in another area of Bali such as:
- Sangeh Monkey Forest.
- The Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest.
- At The Uluwatu Temple Area.
This Might You Are Looking For
Find Out On, “Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Entrance Fee – Travel Guide To Green Land Bali” >>>
Must Read: “Ulun Danu Bratan Temple Entrance Fee – Bali Temple By The Lake” >>>