Do you plan a vacation to the Nusa Lembongan island from Bali? If yes! Surely you will find information about how to get Nusa Lembongan from Bali. Due to Nusa Lembongan island and Bali island separated by the sea, the only way to Nusa Lembongan from the island of Bali is by boat or better known as a fast boat/speed boat. Therefore, now, you will wonder! How much does it cost to cross to Nusa Lembongan from Bali by speed boat? There are many seaports in Bali, and plenty of fast boat companies provide fast boat ride to Nusa Lembongan. One of which is Blue Water Express and popular known by travelers as the best fast boat to Nusa Lembongan from Bali. Therefore, on this page, we will inform you about fast boat Serangan To Nusa Lembongan by Blue Water Express Bali.
Bahasa Indonesia, ”Harga Tiket Kapal Cepat Ke Lembongan Dari Bali Bluewater Express” >>>
Bluewater Express Product & Services Details
- Get Bluewater Express fast boat to Lembongan tickets, by exchanging our vouchers at speed boat locations. Fast boat vouchers to Nusa Lembongan from Bali or from Bali to Nusa Lembongan can be printed or shown via a smartphone.
- Types of fast boat tickets to Nusa Lembongan from Bali or speed boat tickets from Nusa Lembongan to Bali are fix date. Tickets vouchers are only valid on the date and time of departure that the customer reserved.
- The convenience of shuttle services from specific locations in Bali. Such as in the tourist areas of Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, and the other regions on the island of Bali.
- Hotel transfer in the form of sharing transport. Private transport can be requested but will incur additional costs.
- To clarify, you are traveling across the ocean from Bali to Nusa Lembongan Island, with well-maintained boats to get ease and comfort.
- Passengers depart from Serangan Bali at 08:00 am and the estimated travel time to Nusa Lembongan is approximately 40 minutes.
- Above all, passengers protected by the safety equipment available in the speed boat. The fast boat cost to Nusa Lembongan or the reverse route includes passenger insurance.
Read More, How To Get To Nusa Lembongan From Bali?
The Services You Will Get With Blue Water Express
There are many fast boat service providers from Bali heading to Nusa Lembongan, one of which is Blue Water Express. The Blue Water Express fast boat is known to tourists for offering excellent service so that passengers feel comfortable and the customers feel the convenience when crossing. In terms of comfort and safety, Blue Water Express uses new speed boats, and every fast boat to Lembongan island always gets routine maintenance.
Passenger Security & Safety
On the deck of the ship, there are five emergency rafts, and each emergency raft can accommodate 20 people, so the total capacity of the available emergency can accommodate 100 passengers. In addition to the emergency raft, a speed boat jacket is also available for passengers and crew.
Toilet In Fast Boat To Lembongan Cabin
In addition to engine and fast boat chassis maintenance, Blue Water Express also always maintains the cleanliness of fast boat cabin and toilet area cleanliness. With the purity of the ship’s cabin, you will feel comfortable when traveling from Bali to Nusa Lembongan.
Apart from the speed boat, Blue Water Express also provides a free shuttle service, whether you are in Bali or on the island of Nusa Lembongan. By getting a shuttle service from Blue Water Express, when you arrive at the pier, you will immediately get service from Blue Water Express staff. The Blue Water Express staff will guide you to the speedboat. Therefore, you don’t get stranded on the Serangan pier.
Bluewater Express Location In Serangan Bali
BlueWater Express’s address is in Br. Ponjok, Jalan Tukad Punggawa, Serangan, South Denpasar, Bali 80229. To make it easier for you to find the location of Bluewater Express, please use the map below!
Fast Boat Serangan To Nusa Lembongan Price By Bluewater Express
|Serangan to Nusa Lembongan||Trip||Fast Boat Ticket Prices|
|Adult||One Way||IDR 400,000/Person|
|Child (3-12 years old)||One Way||IDR 350,000/Person|
|Adult||Round Trip||IDR 790,000/Person|
|Child (3-12 years old)||Round Trip||IDR 690,000/Person|
|Infant Under 3 Years Old||–||Free|
You might ask! Why is the fast boat to Nusa Lembongan price by Bluewater Express higher than the fast boat ticket to Nusa Lembongan price available on Sanur beach pier? The answer, because the Bluewater Express speed boat facility and the service of the staff are maintained, which makes passengers feel comfortable and safe. Also, the departure schedule is on time, and passengers well organized when boarding the fast boat.
Find here, “Bluewater Express Tripadvisor Review From Previous Customers” >>>
Information for Fast Boat Ticket Prices to Nusa Lembongan
- Fast boat from Serangan Bali to Nusa Lembongan Island or with the reverse route provide by Bluewater Express.
- The fast boat to Lembongan ticket cost includes a shuttle service in Bali with an air conditioning vehicle. Pick up and drop off at Nusa Lembongan, without an air-cond car.
- Also, not all areas in Bali and Nusa Lembongan include free shuttle services, which included in the speed boat ticket price to Nusa Lembongan. For pickup areas/locations included in the fast boat price to Nusa Lembongan, please look at the table below.
- The price of a speed boat ticket from Bali to Nusa Lembongan or the reverse route includes insurance for passengers. The fast boat Blue Water Express to Lembongan island provides passenger insurance.
- The speed boat ticket cost to Nusa Lembongan from Bali or with the reverse route does not include food and drinks.
- Fast boat ticket fares to Nusa Lembongan from Bali or the reverse route is valid until March 31, 2020.
- Also, ticket prices for Bali fast boats to Nusa Lembongan or the reverse route listed in the table are only valid if you book through Wira Water Sports Bali.
- Children’s tickets are valid for children aged 3-11 years — children aged 12+ charged as an adult speed boat ticket.
Fast Boat Schedule to Nusa Lembongan
Terms & Conditions Fast Boat Serangan To Nusa Lembongan
- The departure time is according to the time shown in the table.
- Itinerary and travel times are subject to change without prior notice to the customer due to weather conditions and other factors.
- The fast boat to Lembongan island check-in time is no later than 30 minutes from the time of departure. Passengers who arrive after Check-in time considered ‘No Show.’
- BlueWater Express is a provider of transportation from one location to another location, and Wira Water Sports (the Wira Tour Bali branch), is a travel agent in Bali. BlueWater Express & Wira Tour Bali is not responsible for the planning and arrangements of your trip that missed as a result of the cancellation or delay of the fast boat. Planning and arrangements trips as an example, such as customers miss an airline flight, and customers miss pickup from other companies.
- BlueWater Express has the right to make travel modifications for the safety and comfort of passengers.
- BlueWater Express during Nyepi Day does not operate.
Shuttle Pickup Schedule
|06.30 – 07.00||Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak,|
Denpasar, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua
|15:30 – 16:00||Jungutbatu & Mushroom Bay|
Shuttle Pick-up Information For Fast Boat Serangan To Nusa Lembongan
- Pick up time of the shuttle from 06:30 am – 07:00 am.
- Shuttle service provided by Bluewater Express is only available in certain areas in Bali. Such as Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua.
- It expected that you are already in the hotel lobby area 10 minutes before the pick-up time scheduled.
- Also, the pick-up shuttle type is sharing transportation, meaning you will share with other customers in 1 car. Because the pick-up shuttle is sharing transport, unexpected delays can occur along the pick-up route.
- If your hotel location is outside the pick-up area listed above, there will be additional shuttle fees charged to customers. Therefore, please kindly provide us with information about your pick up location in detail.
- The hotel pick-up time is about 1 hour before the fast boat departure time. Specific for customer departures from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, and Sanur with destination to Serangan pier Bali.
- Furthermore, every December 31, there will be happy road traffic in Bali, and there are road closures by the police. Therefore, return transfer for all guests staying in the KUTA, LEGIAN, SEMINYAK, and KEROBOKAN areas is only provided up to Dewa Ruci Monument (Bali Galeria Shopping Malls).
Baggage Term & Conditions
- For a passenger, luggage weight limited to a maximum weight of 20 kilograms /passengers.
- Before your luggage boarded the fast boat, please show your boarding pass. Also, you will get a boarding pass after you exchange the speed boat vouchers at the Bluewater Express check-in location.
How to Book Bluewater Express Fast Boat Tickets To Lembongan
To be able to order fast boat tickets from Serangan to Lembongan Island using Blue Water Express fast boat, you can use the booking form below! Please fill in the booking form accurately, so there is no departure misunderstanding.
You can also check the availability of fast boat tickets to Nusa Lembongan from Bali or from Nusa Lembongan to Bali, by contacting us at number;
- +62822-4714-8222 (WhatsApp Ready).
- +62813-3956-3400 (WhatsApp Ready).
That is to say, an email from us that you will receive after sending the reservation form is not your booking confirmation. Most importantly, we will send speed boat tickets vouchers via email or WhatsApp after we are accepting your fast boat tickets payment. We will inform you about the payment method and the next order process via email.
On the other hand, if you don’t receive the email that we sent, please check your Spam folder or let us know via WhatsApp.
Fast Boat Ticket Booking Form From Serangan to Nusa Lembongan Island by Bluewater Express Fast Boat.
Note: If you order a round trip ticket, please fill in the departure date from Nusa Lembongan to Serangan Bali. As well as pickup location in Lembongan. If you have additional requests, for example, the location of the hotel is not in the pickup area, please fill the message column.
Refund Terms & Conditions
Consequently, Bluewater Express may cancel fast boat trips if bad weather occurs that can endanger passengers and crew. So if there is a cancellation made by Bluewater Express, you have two the option. To change your fast boat departure date or request a refund for fast boat ticket payment.
If a trip cancellation occurs by a passenger or the person who made the booking, then the following cancellation fees will apply.
- The passenger makes cancellations within four days from the travel date, so there is no refund of payment.
- Cancellations made by passengers more than four days from the date of travel, then we will refund your payment by 50%.
Also, if you make a booking of Bluewater Express fast boat tickets through Wira Water Sports Bali/Wira Tour Bali. Then you have agreed and obliged to the terms & conditions that apply at the Wira Tour Bali & Bluewater Express Tours.
Find Here, ”Bali – Gili Trawangan Fast Boat Transfer By BlueWater Express” >>>
Additional Information For Fast Boat Serangan To Nusa Lembongan
- Most importantly, traveling by fast boat often makes passengers get seasick. Please prepare for nauseated medicine or anti-nausea before you board the speed boat.
- To clarify speed boat activities not recommended for pregnant women. Also, not recommended for passengers who have a history of heart issues, back pain, or physical disabilities.
- Also, you can bring snacks or drinks into the fast boat cabin. However, it is not permissible for you to bring a full meal to the fast boat cabin area.
- Please note, when you arrive at the Serangan Port in Bali from Nusa Lembongan Island, please ignore the taxi drivers and hawkers. Therefore, please go to the shuttle service location that provided by Blue Water Express. Also, the Blue Water Express shuttle service will wait for you in the square area. The square area location from the pier is around 20 meters.
- Please follow the instructions of the Blue Water Express staff who use official uniforms and hold Blue Water Express identification. So that you do not ride the wrong vehicle, which results you need to pay additional fees for transportation heading to your hotel. So you must ask the Blue Water Express staff before heading to the shuttle location.
Read More, ”Frequently Asked Questions About Parasailing Ride In Bali” >>>