Do you plan a vacation to the Nusa Lembongan island from Bali? If yes! Indeed you will find information about how to get Nusa Lembongan from Bali. Due to Nusa Lembongan island and Bali island separated by the sea, the only way to Nusa Lembongan from the island of Bali is by boat, better known as a fast boat/speed boat. Therefore, now, you will wonder! How much does it cost to cross to Nusa Lembongan from Bali by speed boat? Many Bali seaports and fast boat companies provide fast boat rides to Nusa Lembongan. One is Blue Water Express, popularly known by travelers as the best fast boat to Nusa Lembongan from Bali. Therefore, this page will inform you about the fast boat Serangan To Nusa Lembongan by Blue Water Express Bali.
Bahasa Indonesia Harga Tiket Kapal Cepat Ke Lembongan Dari Bali Bluewater Express.
Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Bluewater Express Product & Services Details
- Get Bluewater Express fast boat to Lembongan tickets by exchanging our vouchers at speed boat locations. Fast boat vouchers from Bali or Bali to Nusa Lembongan can be printed or shown via a smartphone.
- Types of fast boat tickets to Nusa Lembongan from Bali or speed boat tickets from Nusa Lembongan to Bali are fixed dates. Ticket vouchers are only valid on the date and time of departure the customer reserved.
- The convenience of shuttle services from specific locations in Bali. Such as in the tourist areas of Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, and the other regions on the island of Bali.
- Hotel transfer in the form of sharing transport. Private transport can be requested but will incur additional costs.
- To clarify, you are traveling across the ocean from Bali to Nusa Lembongan Island with well-maintained boats to get ease and comfort.
- Passengers depart from Serangan Bali at 08:00 am, and the estimated travel time to Nusa Lembongan is approximately 40 minutes.
- Above all, passengers are protected by the safety equipment available in the speed boat. The fast boat cost to Nusa Lembongan or the reverse route includes passenger insurance.
Read More, How To Get To Nusa Lembongan From Bali?
The Services You Will Get With Blue Water Express
There are many fast boat service providers from Bali heading to Nusa Lembongan, one of which is Blue Water Express. The Blue Water Express fast boat is known to tourists for offering excellent service so that passengers feel comfortable and customers feel convenience when crossing.
BlueWater Express uses new speed boats for comfort and safety, and every fast boat to Lembongan Island always gets routine maintenance.
Passenger Security & Safety
On the ship’s deck, there are five emergency rafts, and each emergency raft can accommodate 20 people, so the total capacity of the available emergency can accommodate 100 passengers. In addition to the emergency raft, a speed boat jacket is also available for passengers and crew.
Toilet In Fast Boat To Lembongan Cabin
In addition to the engine and fast boat chassis maintenance, Blue Water Express also always maintains the cleanliness of the fast boat cabin and toilet area cleanliness. With the purity of the ship’s cabin, you will feel comfortable when traveling from Bali to Nusa Lembongan.
Apart from the speed boat, Blue Water Express also provides a free shuttle service, whether you are in Bali or on the island of Nusa Lembongan. By getting a shuttle service from Blue Water Express, you will immediately get service from Blue Water Express staff when you arrive at the pier.
The Blue Water Express staff will guide you to the speedboat. Therefore, you don’t get stranded on the Serangan pier.
Where Do You Get The Boat To Nusa Lembongan From Bali?
Bluewater Express Location In Serangan Bali
BlueWater Express’s address is in Br. Ponjok, Jalan Tukad Punggawa, Serangan, South Denpasar, Bali 80229. To make it easier for you to find the location of Bluewater Express, please use the map below!
See here, BlueWater Express Serangan Port Google Maps.
Fast Boat Serangan To Nusa Lembongan Price By Bluewater Express
|Serangan to Nusa Lembongan||Trip||Fast Boat Ticket Prices|
|Adult||One Way||IDR 400,000/Person|
|Child (3-12 years old)||One Way||IDR 350,000/Person|
|Adult||Round Trip||IDR 790,000/Person|
|Child (3-12 years old)||Round Trip||IDR 690,000/Person|
|Infant Under 3 Years Old||–||Free|
You might ask! Why is the fast boat to Nusa Lembongan price by Bluewater Express higher than the fast boat ticket to Nusa Lembongan price available on Sanur beach pier?
The answer is that the Bluewater Express speed boat facility and the staff’s service are maintained, making passengers feel comfortable and safe. Also, the departure schedule is on time, and passengers are well organized when boarding the fast boat.
Find here Bluewater Express Tripadvisor Review From Previous Customers.
Information for Fast Boat Ticket Prices to Nusa Lembongan
- Fast boat from Serangan Bali to Nusa Lembongan Island or with the reverse route provided by Bluewater Express.
- The fast boat to Lembongan ticket cost includes a shuttle service in Bali with an air conditioning vehicle. Pick up and drop off at Nusa Lembongan without an air-cond car.
- Also, not all Bali and Nusa Lembongan areas include complimentary shuttle services, which are included in the speed boat ticket price to Nusa Lembongan. Please see the table below for pick-up areas/locations included in the fast boat price to Nusa Lembongan.
- The price of a speed boat ticket from Bali to Nusa Lembongan or the reverse route includes passenger insurance. The fast boat Blue Water Express to Lembongan Island provides passenger insurance.
- The speed boat ticket cost to Nusa Lembongan from Bali or the reverse route does not include food and drinks.
- Fast boat ticket fares to Nusa Lembongan from Bali or the reverse route are valid until TBA.
- Also, ticket prices for Bali fast boats to Nusa Lembongan or the reverse route listed in the table are only valid if you book through Wira Water Sports Bali.
- Children’s tickets are valid for children aged 3-11 years — children aged 12+ are charged as an adult speed boat ticket.
Fast Boat Schedule to Nusa Lembongan
Terms & Conditions Fast Boat Serangan To Nusa Lembongan
- The departure time is according to the time shown in the table.
- Itinerary and travel times are subject to change without prior notice to the customer due to weather conditions and other factors.
- The fast boat to Lembongan island check-in time is no later than 30 minutes from departure. Passengers who arrive after Check-in time are considered ‘No Show.’
- BlueWater Express is a transportation provider from one location to another, and Wira Water Sports (the Wira Tour Bali branch) is a travel agent in Bali. BlueWater Express & Wira Tour Bali is not responsible for the planning and arrangements of your trip that was missed due to the cancellation or delay of the fast boat. For example, planning and arranging trips, such as customers missing an airline flight and customers missing pick-up from other companies.
- BlueWater Express has the right to make travel modifications for the safety and comfort of passengers.
- BlueWater Express during Nyepi Day does not operate.
Shuttle Pick-up Schedule
|06.30 – 07.00||Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak,|
Denpasar, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua
|15:30 – 16:00||Jungutbatu & Mushroom Bay|
Shuttle Pick-up Information For Fast Boat Serangan To Nusa Lembongan
- Pick up time of the shuttle from 06:30 am – 07:00 am.
- Shuttle service provided by Bluewater Express is only available in certain areas in Bali. Such as Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua.
- You are expected to be in the hotel lobby area 10 minutes before the pick-up time scheduled.
- Also, the pick-up shuttle type shares transportation, meaning you will share with other customers in 1 car. Because the pick-up shuttle is sharing transport, unexpected delays can occur along the pick-up route.
- If your hotel location is outside the pick-up area listed above, additional shuttle fees will be charged to customers. Therefore, please kindly provide us with detailed information about your pick-up location.
- The hotel pick-up time is about 1 hour before the fast boat departure time. Specific for customer departures from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, and Sanur with destination to Serangan Pier Bali.
- Furthermore, every December 31, there will be happy road traffic in Bali and road closures by the police. Therefore, return transfer for all guests in the KUTA, LEGIAN, SEMINYAK, and KEROBOKAN areas is only provided up to Dewa Ruci Monument (Bali Galeria Shopping Malls).
Baggage Term & Conditions
- For a passenger, luggage weight is limited to a maximum weight of 20 kilograms /passenger.
- Before your luggage boarded the fast boat, please show your boarding pass. Also, you will get a boarding pass after you exchange the speed boat vouchers at the Bluewater Express check-in location.
How to Book Bluewater Express Fast Boat Tickets To Lembongan
To order fast boat tickets from Serangan to Lembongan Island using the Blue Water Express fast boat, please get in touch with our reservation staff below number;
- WhatsApp Call & Chat: +62 813 3956 3400.
- WhatsApp Chat Only +62 822 4714 8222.
- You also can fill out the booking form below.
Most importantly, we will send speed boat ticket vouchers via email or WhatsApp after accepting your fast boat ticket payment. We will inform you about the payment method and the following order process via WhatsApp or email.
On the other hand, if you don’t receive the email we sent, please check your Spam folder or let us know via WhatsApp.
Note: If you order a round-trip ticket, please inform us of the departure date from Nusa Lembongan to Serangan, Bali. As well as a pick-up location in Lembongan. If you have additional requests, for example, if the hotel’s location is not in the pick-up area, please inform us.
Find Here Fast Boat Ticket From Sanur Bali To Nusa Penida By Golden Queen.
Refund Terms & Conditions
Consequently, Bluewater Express may cancel fast boat trips if bad weather occurs that can endanger passengers and crew. So if Bluewater Express makes a cancellation, you have two options. To change your fast boat departure date or request a refund for fast boat ticket payment.
If a trip cancellation occurs by a passenger or the person who made the booking, then the following cancellation fees will apply.
- The passenger makes cancellations within four days from the travel date, so there is no payment refund.
- Cancellations made by passengers more than four days from the travel date, then we will refund your payment by 50%.
Also, if you book Bluewater Express fast boat tickets through Wira Water Sports Bali/Wira Tour Bali, you have agreed. You are obliged to the terms & conditions that apply at the Wira Tour Bali & Bluewater Express Tours.
Find Here Bali – Gili Trawangan Fast Boat Transfer By BlueWater Express.
Additional Information For Fast Boat Serangan To Nusa Lembongan
- Most importantly, traveling by fast boat often makes passengers get seasick. Please prepare for nauseated medicine or anti-nausea before you board the speed boat.
- To clarify, speedboat activities are not recommended for pregnant women. Also, not recommended for passengers who have a history of heart issues, back pain, or physical disabilities.
- Also, you can bring snacks or drinks into the fast boat cabin. However, bringing a full meal to the fast boat cabin area is not permissible.
- Please ignore the taxi drivers and hawkers when you arrive at the Serangan Port in Bali from Nusa Lembongan Island. Therefore, please go to the shuttle service location provided by Blue Water Express. Also, the Blue Water Express shuttle service will wait for you in the square area. The square area location from the pier is around 20 meters.
- Please follow the instructions of the Blue Water Express staff who use official uniforms and hold Blue Water Express identification. So that you do not ride the wrong vehicle, you need to pay additional transportation fees heading to your hotel. So you must ask the Blue Water Express staff before heading to the shuttle location.
Read More Frequently Asked Questions About Parasailing Ride In Bali.