Are you planning to visit the iconic Uluwatu Temple in Bali, renowned for its stunning location alongside the famed Tanah Lot Temple and its cultural significance? Understanding the Uluwatu Temple Bali Entrance Fee is crucial for your holiday planning. Therefore, this guide will provide up-to-date information on admission prices, explore the temple’s enchanting allure, provide access details, and immerse you in the magic of twilight and the mesmerising Kecak Dance performances. Get ready to discover everything you need about the latest ticket prices and more.
Bagi Anda yang berbahasa Indonesia, panduan lengkap tentang Biaya Masuk Pura Luhur Uluwatu  ini juga tersedia dalam bahasa Indonesia untuk kenyamanan Anda dalam merencanakan kunjungan.
Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Pura Luhur Uluwatu: A Cultural Heritage and Panoramic Marvel of Bali
Pura Luhur Uluwatu is more than just a tourist destination; it symbolises Bali’s cultural magnificence and natural beauty, captivating every visitor.
Uluwatu Temple: A Destination in Harmony with Nature
- Strategic location: It is close to other southern Bali attractions like Garuda Wisnu Kencana and Dreamland Beach. It makes Uluwatu Temple a perfect addition to your Bali holiday itinerary.
- Sunset & Kecak Dance: The temple offers spectacular sunset views and the iconic Bali Kecak Dance, performed against the backdrop of the setting sun.
History & Architecture of Uluwatu Temple:
Built-in the 11th century by Mpu Kuturan as one of the ‘Pura Sad Kahyangan‘, Uluwatu Temple stands majestically on a 70-meter high cliff, offering sweeping views of the Indian Ocean. Furthermore, the temple’s architecture reflects Bali’s uniqueness, with beautiful gates, statues, pavilions, and sacred courtyards.
Location of Pura Luhur Uluwatu
Situated in Pecatu, part of Kuta’s district in Badung Regency, Bali, the temple is perched on high cliffs, offering stunning views of the Indian Ocean. Use Google Maps or another navigation app for direct directions to the site.
Making Your Journey to Pura Luhur Uluwatu Easier
Public and Private Transportation
- Metered Taxis/Online: Use metered taxi services or online transport apps available in Bali. Estimate costs and travel time in advance to avoid surprises.
- Local Taxis: Metered taxi services or online are not allowed to pick up passengers. Consider local taxis for more convenience and flexibility, especially when returning from Uluwatu Temple.
- Renting a Motorbike or Car: Enjoy the freedom to explore Uluwatu by renting a motorbike or car. Read or guide on car rental services with a driver in Bali to get the best deal.
Above all, for comprehensive guidance on navigating the island, don’t miss our essential Transportation Tips in Bali to make your travel to Pura Luhur Uluwatu and beyond as smooth as possible.
Navigating to Uluwatu Temple
- From Kuta, Seminyak, or Legian: Head south towards ‘Jalan Uluwatu’. Follow the signs leading you directly to Uluwatu Temple.
- From Ubud: Start your journey towards Denpasar and follow signs to ‘Jalan Uluwatu’. Online maps or GPS apps can be beneficial on your journey.
Tour Package Options
For a comfortable and planned experience, consider a tour package that includes private transportation, entrance tickets, and sometimes lunch or a Kecak Dance performance. Choose a Uluwatu tour package that suits your needs and budget.
Important Note: Always update your information regarding entrance fees and current traffic conditions.
Tourist Visiting Hours at Uluwatu Temple
Uluwatu Temple is open to visitors every day from 07:00 to 19:00. Planning your visit within these operating hours will ensure a smooth and satisfying experience.
Tips for Visiting Uluwatu Temple:
- Dress Modestly: Wear appropriate clothing covering shoulders and knees. Also, bringing your sarong and sash adds comfort. Before your visit, brush up on the Dress Code Guide for Temple Visits in Bali to ensure a respectful and smooth experience.
- Best Time to Visit: Arrive late afternoon to catch the breathtaking sunset.
- Interacting with Monkeys: The monkeys here are cheeky. Keep your valuables secure. Read more about Understanding and Interacting with Monkeys in Bali.
- Explore the Surroundings: Visit nearby Padang Padang, Suluban, and Nyang-Nyang beaches before heading to the temple. Read the Suluban Beach guide for tips and tricks.
- Respect the Sacred Site: Maintain respect and calm in the temple area.
The Best Sunset Viewing Spot in Bali
Known for its beautiful sunsets, Bali boasts Uluwatu Temple as one of the prime spots to witness the sunset. Situated on the southwestern tip of Bali, the temple offers a spectacular sunset view from atop the cliffs. Want to know more stunning locations to enjoy the sunset in Bali? Discover more about the island’s stunning dusk views in our comprehensive Bali’s Best Sunset Spots list.
Uluwatu’s Kecak Dance: An Iconic Cultural Performance
Experience the authentic Kecak Dance at Uluwatu Temple, an iconic venue with a stunning sunset backdrop.
Understanding the Kecak Dance
- What is it? The Kecak Dance is a manifestation of Bali’s rich culture, performed without musical instruments, only the hypnotic rhythm of the “cak” sound from the dancers.
- History: The dance originates from sacred rituals and narrates the epic of Rama and Sita.
Experiencing the Performance
- Time/Duration: Held daily from 18:00 – 19:00 (1 Hour).
- Ticket Purchase Location: Get your tickets at the booth opening at 17:00 during the low season and 16:45 during the high season. Arrive early for the best seats!
Tip: For a complete guide to the Kecak Dance performance, including how to buy tickets and seating recommendations, visit our Uluwatu Kecak Dance Performance Guide in Bali.
Latest Information on Uluwatu Temple Bali Entrance Fee
Here are the details of the latest entrance fees for Uluwatu Temple as of December 30, 2023. Prices may change, and we are committed to providing the most recent information.
For Domestic Tourists:
|IDR 30,000 per person
|Children (6-12 Years)
|IDR 20,000 per person
|IDR 5,000 per vehicle
|Adult Kecak Dance Ticket
|IDR 150,000 per person
|Child Kecak Dance Ticket (2-9 Years)
|IDR 75,000 per person
Now that you know the entrance fees don’t miss our Complete Holiday Guide to Uluwatu Temple Bali for planning an unforgettable experience with the best tips, tricks, and recommendations.
Uluwatu Temple Bali Entrance Fee For International Tourists:
|Adult Entrance Fee
|Child Entrance Fee
|Adult Kecak Dance Ticket
|Child Kecak Dance Ticket
Note that the Uluwatu Temple entrance fee does not include tickets to watch the Kecak Dance. For more affordable tickets, it’s best to book online before arrival.
For more comprehensive information and price comparisons, read our guides:
- Latest Tourist Attraction Entrance Fees in Bali for Tourists.
- Uluwatu Kecak Dance Ticket Prices Online in Bali.
Facilities at Uluwatu Temple: For Your Comfort
Uluwatu Temple is not just about stunning views but also your comfort. Here are the available facilities:
- Toilets & Changing Rooms: Clean toilets are available for your convenience during the visit.
- Restaurants/Warungs: From snacks to full meals, enjoy a variety of culinary options near the site.
- Accessibility: Facilities for disabled visitors are available.
- Ample Parking: Don’t worry about parking space; the large area accommodates visitors with personal vehicles.
Visit Uluwatu Temple and enjoy its beauty and comfort without worry!
Explore more about the ‘10 Must-See Temples in Bali During Your Holiday‘ to plan your visits to other sacred sites.
Conclusion: A Guide to Uluwatu Temple Bali Entrance Fee
Pura Luhur Uluwatu in Bali offers an unforgettable experience with stunning sunset views, captivating Kecak Dance performances, and rich historical architecture. Know the latest ticket prices for domestic and international tourists to ensure your visit goes smoothly.
With extended operating hours and comprehensive facilities, Uluwatu Temple is the perfect destination for those seeking Bali’s spiritual beauty and nature. Share your experience or ask questions in the comment section for more tips and information.
Practical Guide for Your Visit:
Now that you know the entrance fees, consider the following to plan your visit more efficiently:
- Activities in Uluwatu: Explore ‘10 Popular Holiday Activities in Uluwatu Bali‘ to add exciting experiences while you’re in the area.
- Integrated Tour Packages: Choosing a tour package that includes visits to Uluwatu Temple can simplify your journey. These packages include transportation, entrance tickets, lunch, or a Kecak Dance performance.
Remember: Focus your planning on enjoying the beauty and spirituality of Uluwatu Temple.