First, most travelers will join outdoor adventure activities during a holiday in Bali. Such as Bali river rafting, ATV riding, elephant back riding, horse riding, and marine water sports. Of Bali’s outdoor activities, the most popular one is Bali marine water sports. Bali has many tipe of aquatic water sports, such as Banana Boat rides, rolling donuts, snorkeling, and scuba diving. Then now, how about you? Do you love to join maritime sports activities during a holiday in Bali? If yes, on this page, you will find further details on the latest water rides in Bali Tanjung Benoa.
Bahasa Indonesia, Wahana Air Di Tanjung Benoa Terbaru.
Where Is The Best Place In Bali For Watersports?
The central spot of Bali marine tourism activities is better known by the name of the Bali water sports tour, which is located at the Tanjung Benoa beach. Every day, Tanjung Benoa beach is crowded with tourists who want to enjoy the Tanjung Benoa Watersports activities.
For several reasons, Tanjung Benoa beach has become Bali’s central spot for marine water sports.
- The location of Tanjung Benoa beach nearby popular Bali attractions such as Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Seminyak, and Kuta. Therefore, after visitors join marine water sports at Tanjung Benoa, the traveler can visit other Bali attractions nearby.
- There are many choices of water sports games at Tanjung Benoa beach.
- Each water sports game in Tanjung Benoa costs much less than water sports in Sanur Beach.
- Also, Tanjung Benoa beach seawater is very calm, and the depth of the sea is very shallow, so novice participants in water sports activities choose Tanjung Benoa for Bali water sports activities.
Marine Activities Popular Among Travelers
Even though there are many marine sports activity choices available at Tanjung Benoa Bali, only a few were favorites by travelers. So, if you are wondering about the aquatic activities favored by tourists? Below are the activities:
- Parasailing Adventures.
- Jet ski ride without an instructor.
- Turtle Island tour.
- Banana boat ride.
- Seawalker Tanjung Benoa.
To avoid boredom from repeated travelers who always tried water sports activities at Tanjung Benoa during their holiday in Bali. Most of the Tanjung Benoa Watersports operators provide the latest water rides in Bali to create refreshments for their marine sports activities.
The question now is?
- What are the latest water rides in Bali?
- How is done for the latest water rides in Bali?
- How much is the price for the most recent water rides in Bali?
To answer all the above questions, please continue reading the below page!
What Is The Latest Water Rides In Bali?
At this moment, there are two types of the latest water rides in Tanjung Benoa Bali:
- Tandem Parasailing Adventures.
How Is It Done For The Latest Water Ride?
A Tandem parasailing adventure is a parasailing activity that can accommodate two people flying at once. The Tandem parasailing adventure in Tanjung Benoa is well-known as the Bali parasailing adventure. So if anyone mentions Bali parasailing adventure activity, this means tandem parasailing.
Then what is the difference between single parasailing with a parasailing adventure in Tanjung Benoa Bali? There are many differences between single-person parasailing and a tandem parasailing adventure.
Single Person Parasailing
- The number of participants that fly on single parasailing is one person.
- Members cruised on the coast and landed on the sand of the coastline.
- A single parasailing parachute is smaller compared to a tandem parasailing parachute.
- The speedboat was used to draw the single parasailing Parachute has a smaller size.
- Flying with two adults at once is not allowed.
- Single participants have a weight limit, a maximum of 85 kilograms.
Tandem Parasailing Adventure
- The number of participants who can fly at once on tandem parasailing is two people.
- Participants flew from the top of the speedboat deck and landed as well above the speedboat deck.
- A Tandem parasailing parachute size is more significant than a single parasailing parachute.
- The speedboat size used to tow a tandem parasailing parachute was much larger than the one-person parasailing speedboat.
- There is no weight limit for the participants.
Some of you must be wondering! Why are the tandem parasailing activities provided as new water rides in Tanjung Benoa? As I wrote above, Tanjung Benoa’s parasailing activities are loved by tourists. However, due to the severe weather, single parasailing often cannot be done.
What kind of severe weather can cancel a single parasailing activity? Severe weather could cancel one person’s parasailing activities, such as:
- The wind direction does not lead to the beach. So it is not possible to land on the beach sand.
- Erratic wind power.
- The low tide makes the speedboat unable to run fast.
Above is the weather that will cancel the single parasailing activity, although you have to book it in advance. Tanjung Benoa Watersports operator will not be willing to impose a single parasailing activity if the above severe weather factor occurs. This is for the sake of customers’ safety during single parasailing.
However, you do not need to be worried if you book single parasailing with us. If your parasailing booking is canceled due to weather factors, your parasailing payment will be refunded.
Because of the frequent cancellation of single parasailing caused by weather factors, the water sports operator provided an alternative activity of parasailing, which is tandem parasailing. Weather like wind and the low tide does not affect tandem parasailing adventure.
Tanjung Benoa Flyboarding
In addition to tandem parasailing, Tanjung Benoa water sports operator also provides flyboarding water activity. Flyboard activity is often also referred to as an Iron Man action. The participant joining Flipboard activities in Tanjung Benoa is escorted to the fly board location. Then fly board members will wear water rocket shoes.
A hose connects the fly board shoes to a boat-shaped jet ski. The boat related to a tube will channel water out of participants’ fly board shoes. Because of the strength of the impulse water coming out of fly board shoes. Therefore, it creates a water rocket that can lift members as high as 3 – 4 meters above the water’s surface.
For a first-timer on flyboarding activities, keeping the body balance while flying is pretty hard! However, no need to worry due to flyboarding participants will fall into the seawater. If the participant cannot successfully maintain the body balance while flying, participants will be accompanied by the instructor during flyboarding activities.