Are you now looking for a holiday destination for your kids and family? How about having a holiday to the island of Bali! I am sure you would be interested in having a vacation to Bali island. However, before you make a holiday itinerary plan to Bali with your children and family, you should know about the best time to visit Bali with family and kids. Therefore, please continue reading this page, as you will find answers on the best time to go to Bali with family and children.
I am sure the island of Bali is an excellent vacation spot for you and your family, especially with kids. While on holiday to Bali with family and children, you will be able to find an exciting holiday spot on the island of Bali. Starting from white sand beaches, lush rice field with terraced form, sunset views, Balinese art and culture and exciting activities designed for children. Undoubtedly the island of Bali provides many choices of attractions and holiday activities that can entertain all members of your family.
Bahasa Indonesia, ”Waktu Yang Tepat Untuk Liburan Ke Bali Bersama Anak & Keluarga” >>>
Many conveniences that you will get if choosing Bali island as a family holiday destination. Due to well support of Bali tourism facilities and infrastructure, such as:
- A variety of accommodation types from those who are offering expensive rates to low-priced accommodation.
- Many airlines provide a choice of departure time to Bali.
- There are plenty of attractions in Bali.
- There are a variety of exciting holiday activities.
- Dining options and culinary varieties are easy to find.
- Transportation for getting around Bali is effortless to get.
Below, you will find a guide for Bali family holidays, and one of them is the best time to travel to Bali with family and children. Knowing the best time to go to Bali with your children and family will help you in planning and having a fun family holiday on the island of Bali.
Must Read, ”Top 20 Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bali For Family Holiday” >>>
Guide On Best Time To Visit Bali With Family & Kids
The island of Bali is a pleasant place to visit throughout the year. Therefore, the best time to travel to Bali for a holiday with children and family it depends on your personal needs and your family wishes.
Then what is the best time to go to Bali? Criteria on the best time to visit Bali with family & kids are slightly different between Indonesian tourists and foreign tourists while are mostly the same. Bali weather only has two seasons, which is dry seasons and rainy season. For Europeans, the best holiday time to Bali is during the dry season in Bali which is in April – November, because during the dry season the weather in Bali is very bright and hot. Rainy seasons in Bali occur from December – March.
Based on our experience in providing Bali water sports package several factors influence the decision of tourists when choosing vacation time to Bali with the children and family.
- During school holidays, so children’s learning time not disrupted.
- Year-end holidays, because both parents and children get vacation time from work or school.
- Holiday time during the offseason (low season) tourist visit.
Due to the above three different factors for each traveler, the best time to visit Bali for each person will be different. Therefore, consider some of the following to decide what you think will be the best time to visit the island of Bali with family and children.
1. Vacation To Bali During School Holiday
Selection of vacation time to the Bali during school holidays usually favored by parents, who are not bound by off time on a workplace. School holidays in Indonesia with a long duration, often occur in mid-June to mid-July. For another country, school holiday time may have different. Also, school holidays Indonesia usually coincide with Idul Fitri.
Every choice of holiday time to Bali there must be advantages and disadvantages. Here are the advantages and disadvantages if you have a vacation to Bali in June and July.
- Does not interfere with the child’s school time, because having a vacation to Bali during school holidays.
- Usually coincided with Idul Fitri holidays, which makes parents also get vacation time from the workplace.
- Have a long duration time to have a vacation, because school holidays in Indonesia are usually one-month duration.
- June and July are dry seasons in Bali, so you and your family have a small chance see a shower of rain occur in Bali. So if you ask me, when is the rainy season in Bali? Rainy season in Bali happens typically from November to March.
- June and July is the high season of tourist visits to Bali.
- The high season makes accommodation prices more expensive compared to low season. However, can be overcome by booking accommodation as early as possible.
- Congestion on the highway to the tourist attraction in Bali often be encountered. Overcoming happy road traffic is very difficult, but you can find a car rental services in Bali with driver and fuel. So you do not have to drive a car on road traffic jam.
- Queuing for entrance ticket at tourist attraction will be longer than an average day.
- Most of the attractions that kids love will crowd with tourist visits.
2. Holiday During Year-End Time
Year-end holiday time to Bali has always been a priority for tourists, especially Indonesian tourist. Due to the can celebrate a new year, and celebrate Christmas on the island of Bali. Like any other holiday time in Bali, the year-end holiday time to Bali island has its advantages and disadvantages.
- Can celebrate the new year party on the island of Bali.
- Most parents will get vacation time from the workplace.
- Children also get vacation time from school.
- December to early January is the beginning of the rainy season on the island of Bali. Therefore, your chances to face rain during your holidays quite high, although December to early January is not always raining in Bali.
- Due to the new year holiday is favorite holiday time for most of the tourists when visiting Bali, then peak holiday season occurs in Bali.
- Airfare and accommodation rates have increased significantly, even more, expensive compare during school holidays.
- You cannot avoid the congestion on the road to the tourist attraction.
- Tourist attractions in Bali crowded with visitors. Therefore long entrance ticket queue and difficulty to find a car park are unavoidable.
- Hard to find transportation.
3. Vacation During Low Seasons In Bali
Having a holiday during the low season in Bali my opinion is the best time to visit Bali with family and children. How about you? The low season in Bali occurs in February, March, May, September, and November.
Holiday to Bali in low season usually loved by tourists who have children who have not yet attended school. Also, tourists who want to get cheap rates on excellent accommodation and cheap airfare. Although the selection holiday time during the low season in Bali has many advantages, unquestionably there are shortcomings.
- Accommodation rates and airline tickets become cheap.
- Many promos offer for entrance tickets to a tourist attraction in Bali occur.
- Decreases road congestion.
- The entrance ticket queue to the tourist attraction is very less.
- Easy to find transportation.
- What month is the best time to go to Bali? Choose May, September, and November to visit Bali if you want to avoid a rainy season.
- If you have a question, it a good time to go to Bali in September? Yes, it is the best time to visit Bali due to its low season.
- You will get more focused attention from hotel staff, restaurant staff and on-site attraction or activities staff.
- If you have a child who is still in school, then the vacation time in Bali becomes shorter, because you can only have a vacation on Saturday and Sunday.
- It is hard to get a day off from your workplace unless you are the owner.
- Rain opportunities in Bali in February and March are still high.
- Not suitable for those of you who love to see a crowd.
Read More, ”Holiday Tips To Bali Island With Children That You Kneed To Know” >>>
Conclusion On The Best Time To Visit Bali With Family & Kids
Then which is the best time to visit bali with family? Surely the only one who can answer is you! Please provide your answers on the best time to visit Bali with family and children, using the comment field below!