Suppose you now want to vacation to Nusa Penida from the island of Bali. In that case, the first information you will look for is a fast boat ticket to Nusa Penida from Bali. There are many ports for fast boats to Nusa Penida from Bali island. One of the favorite ports for a fast boat to Nusa Penida from Bali is Sanur Harbor and Serangan Harbor. This page provides affordable, fast boat tickets for traveling to Nusa Penida Island from Sanur or Serangan Harbor in Bali and from Nusa Penida back to Sanur or Serangan Bali. The fast boat company to Nusa Penida from Bali on this page is the Golden Queen Fast Boat. Furthermore, you will find information on the port’s location, departure time, and ticket prices for the Golden Queen Fast Boat Sanur – Nusa Penida.
Bahasa Indonesia, “Harga Tiket Murah Fast Boat Sanur Ke Nusa Penida Golden Queen” >>>
Comprehensive knowledge you will discover on this page about the Golden Queen Fast Boat such as:
Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
- How To Get To Nusa Penida Island?
- Can you drive a car or motorbike to Nusa Penida from Bali?
- Sanur Beach Harbor Bali
- Choosing the Best Fast Boat to Nusa Penida: Why Golden Queen In Sanur Harbor is the Top Choice for Tourists
- Location of Golden Queen Fast Boat Sanur
- Experience Safety and Comfort with Golden Queen Fast Boat from Sanur to Nusa Penida
- How to Order Golden Queen Fast Boat Sanur
See This Page, “Trip Guide To Nusa Penida Island From Bali” >>>
How To Get To Nusa Penida Island?
Furthermore, Nusa Penida Island’s location is southeast of Bali Island. Between Nusa Penida and Bali, the island is separated by the ocean, better known as the Bali Strait. In addition, near the island of Nusa Penida are two other smaller islands, namely Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan island.
Because the Bali Strait separates it, there are two ways to get to the island of Nusa Penida: fast boat, speed boat, ferry, or helicopter.
Furthermore, there are several approaches to getting to Nusa Penida island. You can board a boat from Nusa Lembongan or depart from the island of Bali. Most travelers who will have a vacation to Nusa Penida prefer to depart from Bali island.
To reach Nusa Penida from Bali, you can employ a fast boat from several port locations in Bali, such as Sanur Harbor or Serangan Harbor. Also, many companies offer fast boat services to Nusa Penida, including the Golden Queen Fast Boat, which operates from Sanur and Serangan Harbor.
You can buy tickets through tour agents in Bali to get lower fast boat ticket prices. Then, once you arrive at Nusa Penida, you can explore the island by renting a motorbike or getting a car with a driver.
4 Fast Boat Port Locations From Bali To Nusa Penida
Furthermore, on Bali island, there are currently four port locations on the island of Nusa Penida, namely;
- Matahari Terbit Beach Sanur Port.
- Kusamba Beach Port Klungkung (Tribuana Port & Banjar Bias Port).
- Serangan Port.
- Padang Bai Port.
Convenient Fast Boat Options from Sanur and Serangan Harbors to Nusa Penida
Above all, visitors in southern Bali prefer to get a fast boat at Sanur Harbor or Serangan Harbor. The reason is that Sanur Harbor or Serangan Harbor is adjacent to other tourist areas of southern Bali. Moreover, Sanur Harbor has several fast boat operators to Nusa Penida that provide affordable ticket prices.
Fast Boat to Nusa Penida: Best Option for Tourists in Eastern Bali and Ubud via Tribuana Port Kusamba Beach
On the other hand, tourists staying in eastern Bali or Ubud prefer to get a fast boat to Nusa Penida via the Tribuana Port Kusamba beach, Klungkung district. The reason is that Tribuana Port Kusamba Beach is closer to Ubud and tourist attractions in eastern Bali, such as;
Can you drive a car or motorbike to Nusa Penida from Bali?
The Padang Bai port Karangasem is usually chosen by vacationists who want to vacation to Nusa Penida while driving their vehicle, either a scooter or a car. Because at the port of Padang Bai, large ferries serve crossings for passengers with private cars or scooters. Suppose you are on board a ferry from Padang Bai port. In that case, you will arrive at Sampalan Pier Nusa Penida.
In addition to serving fast boats to Nusa Penida, Padang Bai port also serves fast boats to Gili Trawangan Island, Lombok, and NTB.
Find Here a Guide On Where To Go In Bali For First-Timers.
Sanur Beach Harbor Bali
For your information, Sanur Beach has a very long stretch of coastline, and local people give each coastline a different name. Such as Matahari terbir beach, Karang beach, Mertasari beach. Because all the beaches are in the Sanur area, tourists know all the beaches with Sanur beach.
Not all Sanur coastlines provide a fast boat to Nusa Penida. Fast boat ports to Nusa Penida are only available at Matahari Terbit Beach in Sanur. To create more accessibility for you to find the location of Matahari Terbit Beach Sanur port, please click the link below.
Choosing the Best Fast Boat to Nusa Penida: Why Golden Queen In Sanur Harbor is the Top Choice for Tourists
From the four-port locations in Bali to Nusa Penida, the Matahari Terbit Sanur port is the most crowded and most popular fast-boat port in Bali for tourists. Furthermore, there are many fast boat providers at Matahari Terbit Sanur port, including the Golden Queen.
If you have never used a fast boat service from the port of Sanur, after arriving at the Port of Sanur, you will be baffled about which fast boat you should choose.
Furthermore, travelers choose the Golden Queen fast boat to prioritize service and safety rather than just low fast boat ticket prices. Excellent service will make you feel comfortable while passing the ocean.
Find Out, “A Vacation Guide To Broken Beach Nusa Penida” >>>.
Location of Golden Queen Fast Boat Sanur
The Golden Queen fast boat in Bali is in the port of Sanur and at the Banjar Nyuh Port of Nusa Penida. The Golden Queen Fast Boat office location is at Jalan By Pass Ngurah Rai 126 Sanur, Denpasar Bali.
Experience Safety and Comfort with Golden Queen Fast Boat from Sanur to Nusa Penida
Golden Queen Fast Boat has its edges over other fast boat providers in Sanur port, especially regarding passengers’ safety and comfort. Safety equipment is available for passengers on fast boats, such as life jackets and lifeboats.
Also, Golden Queen is the only fast boat in the port of Sanur that gives air conditioning facilities in the fast boat cabin. Furthermore, the passenger capacity of the Golden Queen Fast Boat is a maximum of 80 passengers.
This safety reason makes us offer you Golden Queen fast boat tickets to Nusa Penida island. Then how much is the price for a fast boat ticket to Nusa Penida from Sanur Beach with the Golden Queen fast boat?
Golden Queen Fast Boat Ticket Prices from Sanur to Nusa Penida
|Trip||Publish Price||Online Price|
|One Way Trip Adult||IDR 300,000||IDR 174.000|
|One Way Trip Child||IDR 150.000||IDR 145.000|
|Return Trip Adult||IDR 500.000||IDR 340.000|
|Return Trip Child||IDR 250.000||IDR 250.000|
Information on Golden Queen Fast Boat Ticket Prices from Sanur To Nusa Penida
- The table above shows the fast boat ticket price from Bali island to Nusa Penida or the opposite route with the Golden Queen Fast Boat operator.
- The published ticket rate is the price that applies if you order a fast boat ticket directly at the Sanur/Serangan port location.
- Meanwhile, the online ticket price for Fast Boat Sanur to Nusa Penida is only valid if you book with us (Wira Tour Bali).
- Age category of children 5-10 years.
- Passengers over the age of 10 are in the adult category.
- For children under five years old, fast boat tickets are free. Parents will carry their children.
- The Fast Boat Sanur ticket price to Nusa Penida does not include a shuttle to Sanur/Serangan or the Port of Nusa Penida. The customer’s transportation costs to Sanur/Serangan and the port in Nusa Penida are borne by the customer.
- Fast Boat Sanur to Nusa Penida ticket prices is valid till December 31, 2023.
- The location of the port of Sanur is on the Matahari Terbit Beach Sanur.
- Meanwhile, the fast boat pier on Nusa Penida island is at the Banjar Nyuh Penida pier.
- The price for the fast boat ticket from Sanur to Nusa Penida includes insurance for passengers.
- The fast boat passenger insurance provider is the Golden Queen fast boat.
- The rate of the Golden Queen fast boat ticket includes tax.
Fast Boat Departure Schedule from Sanur to Nusa Penida
|DEPARTURE TIME||From||To||ARRIVAL TIME|
|08:15||Sanur Or Serangan Port||Banjar Nyuh Penida Port||09:00 - 09:15|
|16:30||Banjar Nyuh Penida Port||Sanur Or Serangan Port||17:00 - 17:15|
Departure Schedule Information
- FIT passenger check-in time is at least 30 minutes before departure time. We recommend you check in early, at least 1 hour before the fast boat departure time.
- As for group passengers, check-in time is no later than 45 minutes before the fast boat departure time.
- The fast boat travel time from Sanur to Nusa Penida or vice versa is approximately 40 minutes.
- The boat departure schedule from Sanur to Nusa Penida is in the above table.
- Changes in the schedule, port location, and departure/travel time are possible due to weather conditions and other circumstances. Changes to the departure schedule may occur without prior notification to the customer.
- Passengers who arrive at the port after the check-in time is over are considered No Show.
- Sea travel utilizing a fast boat can make some passengers experience seasickness. If you often experience seasickness, please prepare anti-nausea medication before you board the fast boat.
How to Order Golden Queen Fast Boat Sanur
You can contact our reservation staff to reserve a Golden Queen Fast Boat ticket from Sanur Port Bali to Nusa Penida Island or from Nusa Penida to Sanur Port Bali.
- +62813 3956 3400 (WhatsApp Call or Chat)
- +62 822 4714 8222 (WhatsApp Chat Only).
- You also can fill out the booking form below.
We will process your Nusa Penida fast boat ticket booking and provide an answer either via email or WhatsApp. We will inform you more about the payment method and the process for ordering the Golden Queen fast boat via email or WhatsApp.
Then after we receive payment for the Nusa Penida fast boat ticket, we will send the Voucher via email or WhatsApp. You can exchange the voucher we sent for the Nusa Penida Golden Queen fast boat ticket.
If you do not receive the email we have sent, please kindly check your spam email folder, or you can notify us via WhatsApp.
Find Here, “Nusa Penida Island Snorkeling Guide” >>>
How to Redeem Vouchers for Fast Boat Tickets
The following are three locations for exchanging vouchers to get Golden Queen fast boat tickets, two ports are in southern Bali, and one port is in Nusa Penida. Note: To determine the location of the departure port in Bali, we will notify you one day before your departure to Nusa Penida. The authority in determining the location of the departure port in Bali is the Golden Queen.
1. Sanur Harbor
If you depart from the Sanur Port Bali to Nusa Penida, you must first know the location of the port of Sanur Bali. The address of Sanur Port Bali is Jalan Hang Tuah, Sanur Kaja, Denpasar. You can look for the location of the Mak Beng food stall, which is close to the Sanur port location.
To make it easier to find the location of Mak Beng’s food stall, please click the link below.
See “Mak Beng Food Stall Google Maps” >>>
Furthermore, you will see Golden Queen staff wearing uniforms after you arrive at the Mak Beng food stall. Show your voucher to the Golden Queen staff. The officer will take you to the voucher exchange location for fast boat tickets and check-in. After you check in, you will wait to board the fast boat.
2. Serangan Harbor
If the location of the departure port is Serangan Harbor, then on your departure date, you will go to Serangan Harbor, not to Sanur Port. The area for exchanging vouchers and checking in for the Golden Queen Fast Boat at Serangan Harbor is at The agus seafood restaurant Serangan. Please click the link to see the location of The agus seafood restaurant Serangan Google Maps.
3. Banjar Nyuh Harbor, Nusa Penida
In addition, if you depart from Nusa Penida to Sanur Bali, you can exchange your voucher at the Golden Queen Fast Boat Penida counter at the Banjar Nyuh pier of Nusa Penida.
To make it easier for you to find the location of the Golden Queen Fast Boat counter at the Banjar Nyuh port of Nusa Penida, please click the link!
Policies, Terms & Conditions
Before you book a Golden Queen fast boat ticket through us, it’s a good idea to read the applicable policies, terms, and conditions. Terms and conditions automatically apply to customers and passengers who order Golden Queen fast boat tickets through Wira Tour Bali.
- Boarding a fast boat is not recommended for pregnant women or passengers with heart disorders, back disorders, or other physical problems.
- Insurance is not covered for passengers over 60 years old and children under five years old.
- Suppose senior passengers and parents of children insist on onboarding a fast boat with children under five. In that case, senior passengers and parents of children must fill out a statement form before the fast boat trip starts. A statement form states that the passenger and person who book the fast boat ticket disclaims any responsibility and further legal action by any party to Wira Tour Bali, Golden Queen, all officers, and employees of both Wira Tour Bali and Golden Queen.
- Golden Queen Fast Boat is a point-to-point sea transportation service provider. Golden Queen Fast Boat is not responsible for passenger flight delays or any travel arrangements by passengers. The passenger will be responsible for all costs incurred by flight delays or travel arrangements.
- Wira Tour Bali is the authorized agent for selling Golden Queen Fast Boat tickets. In addition, Wira Tour Bali is not responsible for passenger flight delays or missed travel planning and arrangements caused by fast boats. Travel planning and arrangements include missed a flight, missed pick-up, and accommodation charges. The passenger will be responsible for all costs incurred by flight delays and missed travel planning and arrangements.
- Smoking is not allowed while in the fast boat cabin.
Baggage Conditions for Fast Boat Sanur Nusa Penida
- For provisions, the passenger’s carry-on baggage weight is limited to a maximum weight of 20 kilograms/passenger.
- Furthermore, before you board the fast boat, please bring your boarding pass. You will get a boarding pass after you exchange the fast boat voucher.
- Passengers are prohibited from bringing pets when boarding a fast boat.
Conditions for Purchasing Golden Queen Fast Boat Tickets
- Customers must fill in their data thoroughly when ordering fast boat tickets to Nusa Penida.
- Nusa Penida fast boat ticket prices include tax.
- Golden Queen fast boat ticket sales can be discontinued at any time.
Nusa Penida Fast Boat Departure Cancellation by Golden Queen: Refund and Reschedule Policy
- Furthermore, sea transportation utilizing Fast Boat is very dependent on the weather. If there is bad weather and, according to Golden Queen, it is unsafe to sail, then Golden Queen has the right to cancel the fast boat trip.
- If Golden Queen Fast Boat cancels the trip, you can change your departure date or request a refund for your Nusa Penida fast boat ticket payment.
Golden Queen Fast Boat Ticket Cancellation Conditions: Cancellation Fees that Customers Must Know
Furthermore, if the fast boat ticket is canceled by a passenger or fast boat ticket buyer, there will be a cancellation fee.
- Cancellation of fast boat tickets made four days before the travel date will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- If the fast boat ticket cancellation is made eight days before the travel date, subject to a 75% cancellation fee.
- If the fast boat ticket cancellation is made 15 days before the date of travel, subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
Also, when you purchase Nusa Penida fast boat tickets from the Golden Queen fast boat through Wira Tour Bali, you automatically agree to the terms and conditions set by both Wira Tour Bali and Golden Queen Fast Boat.