Suppose you plan to take a vacation to Bali with your family and children. In that case, you will look for information about things to do in Bali for children & family. Bali Island offers many tourist attractions for children and is excellent for families. One of them is Bird Park Bali.
Bahasa Indonesia, ”Peta Lokasi & Harga Tiket Masuk Taman Burung Bali” >>>
Therefore, if you plan to visit Bird Park, please continue reading this page. Due you will find a comprehensive visitor guide to Bird Park Bali. Visitors guide that you will find on this page such as;
- How Many Birds Are There In Bali Bird Park?
- Is Bali Bird Park Famous Among Tourists?
- Interesting Things At Bali Bird Park.
- Types of Birds.
- Bali Bird Park Show Schedule.
- Bird Park Show & Feeding.
- Bird Park Location.
- Distance & Travel Time.
- How To Get There.
- Opening Hours & Best Time To Visit.
- Bird Park Bali Entrance Fee.
- Frequently Ask Questions.
How Many Birds Are There In Bali Bird Park?
From the site’s name, you have recognized this place is a bird park. So, how many birds are there in Bali Bird Park?
The Bali bird park site is vast, which is around 2 hectares. Therefore, it can accommodate plenty of birds from 250 different species. If you are visiting Bird Park, you will see various birds from Indonesia, South America, and Africa. Besides birds, in Bird Park, you can also see different tropical plants.
Bali Bird Park is near Ubud and one of the attractions in the Gianyar regency. Bird Park in Gianyar is famous for having a rare bird species and is an icon of Bali island. The name of the bird is the Bali Starling Bird.
Is Bali Bird Park Famous Among Tourists?
On weekdays, the number of tourists visiting the bird park Gianyar ranges from 200 – 250 people/day. During the holiday or high season in Bali, there will be a surge in visitors ranging from 400 – 450 people/day.
International tourists love to have a visit Bali’s bird park attractions. Especially tourists from Russia, China, and India have 30% of the total number of visits.
Then what about Indonesian tourists? There has been an increase in domestic tourist visits, although not significant. Local tourist visits are getting high, especially during the school holidays, Idul Fitri holidays, and new Year holidays.
Read More, ”Bajra Sandhi Monument In Puputan Park Denpasar Bali” >>>
Interesting Things To See
The question now is, what are the main things that you can see in Bali Bird Park? If you visit the bird park Gianyar, you will be able to see a variety of bird species, birds from Papua, Javanese Hawk-eagles, Bido-eagles, and many other birds.
If your kids feel hungry while traveling in Bali’s bird park, you don’t need to worry because there is a restaurant in the bird park Gianyar. The most popular activity loved by children when they visit the bird park Gianyar is a photo with the birds.
Of course, by inviting your children to attend the bird park, in addition to holidays, your children can learn about birds’ species.
Read More, ”Top 10 Things To Do In Uluwatu Bali For First Timer” >>>
Types of Birds in Bali Bird Park
The following is a list of some examples of bird species in Bird Park Bali.
|ORIGIN OF BIRD||BIRD NAME|
|South America||Glossy Ibis, Scarlet Ibis, Blue-and-yellow Macaw, Hyacinth Macaw, Red-shouldered Macaw, Green Winged Macaw, Great green macaw, Lovebird, Chestnut-mandible toucan, Red-fronted Macaw.|
|South Africa||Amethyst Starling, Violet Turaco, Senegal Parrot, Southern ground hornbill, Grey-crowned Crane, Grey Parrot, Von der Decken’s hornbill, Laughing Kookaburra, Purple Starling.|
|Sumatra||Lesser Coucal, White-crested Hornbill, Wreathed hornbill, Red-winged parrot, Senegal Parrot, and Changeable hawk-eagle.|
|Borneo||Javan Great Rhinoceros Hornbill, Crested Serpent Eagle, Great Argus, Bulwer’s pheasant, Nicobar Pigeon.|
|Papua||Javan Green Peafowl, Red Bird of Paradise, Moluccan king parrot, Greater racket-tailed drongo, Common emerald dove, Bird of Paradise, Black-capped lory, Southern-pied Hornbill.|
|Java||Java Sparrow, Javan Pied Starling, Red-breasted parakeet, Southern-pied Hornbill, Sunda Scops Owl, Javan Hawk Eagle, Asian Fairy-Bluebird, Violet-backed starling.|
|Bali||Bali Starling, Night pond Heron, Black-naped Oriole, Glossy Ibis, Bronze-tailed Peacock Pheasant, Yellow-vented Bulbul, Cattle Egret, Pied Imperial Pigeon.|
Bali Bird Park Show Schedule
|Bali Rainforest||10:30 & 16:00.|
|Basic Instinct||11:30 & 15:00.|
|Komodo Experience||Tuesday at 11:00 and Friday at 14:30.|
|4D Theatre||10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 12:30, 13:00, 13:30, 14:00, 14:30,15:30, 16:30, 17:00.|
|Guyu Guyu Corner||09:00 & 17:30.|
|Lory Feeding||09:45 & 12:45.|
|Papua Rainforest Feed||09:30 to 17:30.|
|Pelican Feeding||10:00 & 13:15.|
|Meet the Bird Stars||12:00, 13:30, 16:30.|
Bird Park Show & Feeding
In Bali’s bird park, besides seeing birds, you also know breeding birds, from eggs to the feeding process. Here is more detailed information about the show in Bird Park Gianyar. Every performance in Gianyar Bird Park has a predetermined schedule. Please look at the photo above to find out the plan for each show in Bali Bird Park.
1. Bali Rainforest – Flying Bird Show
One of the best attractions in Bird Park is watching the flying bird show. Types of birds that perform flying attractions include macaws, storks, parrots, and other birds.
2. Basic Instinct – Birds Show When Capture Their Prey
At this show, you and your children will see eagles and high-flying owls watching their prey and flying down when they catch their prey.
3. 4D Theatre
You can watch films about birds in this theater with a 4-dimensional display screen and a full AC cinema room.
4. Komodo Experience
At the Komodo Experience attraction, you can watch the Bali Bird Park officers feeding the Komodo dragon and observe the Komodo dragon live. Seeing the Komodo dragon live to gives a different feeling compared to when you see it on TV.
5. Guyu Guyu Corner
The most popular attraction in Bird Park Gianyar is a photo with birds perched on visitors’ shoulders. Types of birds photographed with visitors, such as macaws and parrots with colorful feathers.
6. Papua Rainforest Feed
At Papua Rainforest Feed attraction, you will see officers feeding exotic birds from Papua. One of Papua’s most famous fascinating bird collections is the bird of paradise.
7. Lory Feeding
This attraction will give you and your children the opportunity and experience to feed parrots / Lory.
8. Meet the Bird Stars
At the Meet the Bird Stars attraction, you will find entertaining birds at the Bali bird park. The types of birds are the Black King Cockatoo and Hornbill. Both birds are accustomed to interacting with humans.
9. Pelican Feeding
Attractions to feed pelicans are done by throwing fish towards pelicans. Pelicans are also known as Undan birds, which have the most extended beak globally.
Bird Park Location
The address of Bird Park Bali located at Jalan Serma Cok Ngurah Gambir Singapadu, Batubulan – Gianyar Regency- Bali. Bird Park Gianyar telephone number at +62 361 299352. To create more comfortable locating the Bird Park, please utilize Google Map by clicking the link below.
See Here, “Bali Bird Park Google Map” >>>
Distance & Travel Time
If you stay at one of the hotels near Kuta beach heading to the location of Bird Park in Gianyar, it will take 1 hour 10 minutes drive.
Suppose you stay overnight in the tourist area of Ubud Bali and close to the Ubud Monkey Forest location. Then heading to the site of Bird Park Gianyar takes about 35 minutes, with a distance of 14 kilometers.
If you depart from Pandawa beach, going to the bird park will take 1 hour 15 minutes, with 38 kilometers.
From Melasti beach Ungasan, going to the bird park will take 1 hour 15 minutes with an estimated distance of 40 kilometers.
How To Get There
The best way to get to the Bird Park Singapadu Gianyar location is to get a car hire with a driver. There is no public transportation heading to the bird park unless you use a meter taxi.
Also, if you are staying around the Nusa Dua Beach area, head to the location of the Gianyar Bird Park. Then the cost of a meter taxi will be more expensive than the price of rental cars with drivers in Bali.
For example, the price of a Toyota Avanza car rental in Bali + driver ranges from IDR 600,000/12 hours, including fuel. With a usage time of 12 hours in 1 day, you can visit more than one tourist attraction while on vacation in Bali.
Besides using a car, if you are comfortable and experienced riding a scooter, you can look for scooter rental services in Bali. Bali’s average scooter rental price is IDR 80,000/24 hours without fuel. Finding scooter rental services in Bali is also very easy; you only need to look for them on Google.
Suppose you want convenience, without the hassle of arranging transportation or entrance tickets to the Bird Park, Gianyar. In that case, you can look for cheap tour packages that include the Bird Park Gianyar on their tour itinerary.
Find Here, ”Guide On How To Get Around Bali Comfortably” >>>
Opening Hours & Best Time To Visit Bali Bird Park
The bird park Gianyar is open daily from 09:00 – 17:30. The average visitor will spend at Bird Park Gianyar is approximately 2.5 hours.
Bird Park Gianyar began to visit tourists in the morning around 09:00. The peak of tourist visits occurs at noon if you want a more secluded atmosphere while on the Bali bird park vacation. The best time to visit is in the afternoon, around 15:00.
Bird Park Bali Entrance Fee
|Category||Publish Entry Price||Online Entrance Fee|
|Adult||IDR 385.500||IDR 328.000|
|Child||IDR 192.500||IDR 164.000|
How to Book Bird Park Bali Entry Tickets
To make an online booking of Bird Park Bali admission, please reach the Wira Tour Bali customer service at 0812 3615 8243 | 0822 4714 8222, WhatsApp ready.
Description of Bali Bird Park Entrance Ticket
- Category of children (age 2-12 years).
- While children under two years, free of charge.
- The Bird Park entrance ticket price listed in the table is the price for one person.
- In addition, the promo price for the Bird Park entrance ticket is valid every day, including public or national holidays.
- The promo price for the Bali Bird Park entrance ticket on this page is valid until December 31, 2022.
- The Park Bali entrance ticket listed in the table is only valid for International travelers.
- The published price applies if a visitor purchases an entrance ticket presently at the Bird Park Bali.
- The Bird Park online ticket price is only valid if you book with Wira Tour Bali.
- The bird park tour guide will be available for free if the booking is more than 20 people.
Find Here, ”Bali Taman Nusa Cultural Park Entrance Fee” >>>
Entry Ticket Prices Include
- Includes all scheduled activities and shows.
- Bird feeding activity.
- 4D cinema.
- Guyu-Guyu Photo Corner.
Information For Visitors
- A valid ID card must be shown when exchanging vouchers at the Bali Bird Park entrance ticket counter.
- Suppose visitors cannot show a valid identity card. In that case, the Bali Bird Park has the right to refuse visitors to enter the Bird Park area.
- Every visitor is allowed to go in and out of the Bali Bird Park area on the same day, with the condition that visitors can show the stamp in the visitor’s hand.
- Every visitor to the bird park is allowed to feed the birds. However, visitors can only feed the birds with food from the Bali Bird Park.
- Every visitor is always expected to maintain cleanliness.
- If there is any loss or damage to the visitor’s belongings, it will be entirely the visitor’s responsibility.
Entrance Access Rules During the Covid 19 Pandemic
- It is expected that every guest who wants to visit Bird Park is in good health.
- Every visitor must have received the Covid-19 vaccine at least once.
- To validate visitors obtained the Covid-19 vaccine, every visitor will be asked to check by scanning a QR code employing the Peduli Lindungi app.
- Besides utilizing the Peduli Lindungi app, visitors can also show a Covid-19 vaccine certificate.
- Visitors must always wear face masks while in the Bird Park area.
Things that are prohibited
- Flying a drone over the Bird Park area is not allowed.
- Travelers are not permitted to carry meals and beverages from outside.
- Pets such as dogs or cats are prohibited in the Bird Park area.
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ)
In providing vacation information to the Bird Park in Gianyar, we often get questions from tourists planning a vacation to the Gianyar Bird Park, especially Indian tourists. Frequently asked questions such as;
Of course, you can take pictures with birds. You can ask bird park employees to help you make your photos for free by using your camera. If you ask employees to take photos with a DSLR camera, there will be a fee when you make your printed photos — the price of one photo print is IDR 150,000.
Entrance fees paid by visitors include all show performances in Bali Bird Park. However, you should schedule your trip to Bird Park properly if you want to see all the shows at the Bali Bird Park; otherwise, you will miss some of the shows.
My experience of vacation with children takes 4 hours in the Bali bird park. They offer many bird attractions, and affordable eating places are available.
Tourist Attractions in Bali for Children
Aside from Bali bird park, Bali island also has interesting and exciting things to do and see for children. Surely your children will love a vacation to children’s attractions on the island of Bali. Also, you can provide a pleasant experience for your children. Things to do for children in Bali, such as:
- Following Tanjung Benoa Watersport game activities. Like riding a banana boat, jet skiing, and tours to Bali’s turtle island.
- Bali rafting tour activities, both on the Ayung River in Ubud and Telaga Waja Karangasem river, required kids above nine years old to join.
- Submarine tours, diving at a depth of 30 meters with the Odyssey Submarine Bali.
Read More, ”Bali Travel Tips & Advice For Family” >>>