During a vacation to Bali both with family, children and friends feel half-done, if you have not tried the Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua watersport activity. Then how about you, are you interested in attempting watersport activity of Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua? If so, on this page we Wira Bali Water Sports offers affordable Nusa Dua watersports package number 5.
Bahasa Indonesia, ”Paket Promo Watersport Di Bali Nomor 5 Harga Murah Rp 520.000/Orang Gratis Antar Jemput” >>>
On the Bali marine sports package there are three choice Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua watersport activities which are as follows:
- Single parasailing rides (fly by parachute for one participant).
- Seawalker voyage or marine walk activity on the seafloor. Tanjung Benoa seawalker game is also often referred to as Bali Ocean Walker. The ocean walker Tanjung Benoa Bali is highly favored by tourists who want to have diving experience, but does not have diving experience and can not swim.
- Drive a jet ski in the middle of Tanjung Benoa sea. Participants who ride a jet ski accompanied by an instructor for the safety of the participants.
Still interested in trying Nusa Dua watersports package number 5? If yes, please continue reading this page, so that you know further details about Nusa Dua watersports package number 5. However, if you want to see other options and prices of other watersport packages Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua Bali, please click the link below!
Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua Bali Attractions
Tanjung Benoa is a tourist spot on the island of Bali, synonymous with marine tourism activities. Also, it correlated with white sand beach attractions. Like other coastal tourist destinations on the island of Bali, Tanjung Benoa formerly is a village, which most of the local people make a living as fishermen. However, now with the rapid tourism development, changing the area of Tanjung Benoa became one of the best traveler stops in the south of Bali.
Also, the location of the tourist attractions of Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua adjacent to the Bali Ngurah Rai international. Also adjacent to a famous tourist attraction in southern Bali. From Ngurah Rai International Airport to Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua area only takes about 30 minutes’ drive. However, you need to get through the Bali Mandara toll road.
Find Out Here, ”Top 5 Astonishing Attraction Tanjung Benoa – What To Recognize & Things To Do” >>>
Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua Watersport
In the coastal area of Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua Bali today there are many hotels and resorts. Besides hotel & resorts, on the coastline of Tanjung Benoa, there are restaurants and operators of marine tourism activities. Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua Bali is very famous as the center of all types of Bali Water Sports games. Therefore most vacationists who have a vacation to Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua, their primary purpose is to participate in one of the watersport game.
Although Bali has many beautiful white sand beaches, however not all beaches in Bali are suitable for the marine tourism activities location. Things that make Tanjung Benoa beach Nusa Dua ideal for aquatic tourism activities because the waves are very calm. Also, Tanjung Benoa marine waters have shallow depths, and wind direction often leads to the land instead of into the sea.
By the time you arrive at Tanjung Benoa beach Nusa Dua, you will see many operators/companies provide watersports activities in the coastline area. Each watersports operators/companies offer many choices of fun marine games with various prices of Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua watersports. If you buy a ride directly at the game location, you will get a published price. To get a low ticket price of Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua marine sports games, you should order online at least one day before. Want to know the online price of Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua Watersports tickets for each ride, please click the link below!
Cheap Nusa Dua Watersports Package
To get a low price for Nusa Dua water sports prices, besides buying online for each game, you also able to buy a water sports package in Bali. In general, in one type of Bali marine tourism package there will be at least three types of games.
Most travelers who never try marine water sports in Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua, they will have this question. Why should I choose three types of rides? One ride alone is enough! Most travelers who try water sports activity in Tanjung Benoa beach, attempting only one game feel is not enough. Also, the price of Bali watersports packages in Tanjung Benoa beach becomes much cheaper compared to the total cost of the three games, although you buy online. Here’s an example:
- The online price of single parasailing in Bali, IDR 110,000 / person.
- The jet ski ride online price, IDR 160,000 / person.
- Ocean walker Tanjung Benoa online price, IDR 350,000 / person.
If you total the price of three Bali water sports Nusa Dua activities above, then the amount becomes IDR 620,000 / person. Therefore, to get a lower price for the three types of marine tourism games above, you should reserve the Nusa Dua watersports package number 5.
Free Shuttle Service
Also, if you book a Nusa Dua watersports package number 5, you will get a free shuttle service. Pickup area and return transfer only in a specific region in Bali. Such as Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Tuban, Sanur, Tuban, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Ungasan, and Pecatu. So you can save transportation costs from hotels to the Tanjung Benoa tourism area. Then how much is the Nusa Dua watersports package number 5 price?
Nusa Dua Watersports Package Number 5 Price
|Activities||Duration||PRICE IN IDR|
|1 Round Trip|
|520.000 / person|
Description of Water Sports Package Price
- The operator of the watersports games in Tanjung Benoa beach Nusa Dua is Aditya Watersport Bali.
- The minimum booking of water sports Nusa Dua package is two persons.
- Includes a life jacket for participants.
- Watersports package rates in the above table are the price for one person.
- The price of the watersports package included an instructor.
- All activities include insurance, participant’s insurance provided by Aditya Watersport Tanjung Benoa Bali.
- The price of the Tanjung Benoa marine sports package valid until December-31, 2020.
- The online rates of watersports ride on this page are valid only if you book through the Wira Bali Water Sports website.
- Publish game prices immediately apply if you come to the activity location and purchase the activities on-site. Without bringing a voucher from Wira Bali Water Sports, our internet price does not implement.
- Minimum age of participants, eight years.
- Maximum age of participants, 65 years old.
Nusa Dua Watersports Package Activity Description
- The type of parasailing rides contained in the watersports package is single parasailing. If you want to change to Bali parasailing adventures (tandem parasailing), please contact us! Due to there are watersports packages price changes.
- When riding a jet ski, participants accompanied by an instructor. The jet ski instructor sits behind the participants while riding the jet ski.
- Seawalker participants do not require diving skills or the ability to swim. For the safety of Nusa Dua ocean walker participants, the participants while diving will always accompany by professional guides.
- Activities Bali ocean walker/seawalker, do not use complicated equipment, ocean walker participants only use a waterproof helmet.
When using a waterproof helmet, Bali ocean walker participants can still breathe freely like breathing on land. Also, you can use glasses, during the dive.
- If the weather is not possible to do the watersports rides/games, Tanjung Benoa marine sports activity operator will cancel all activities. This for the safety of the participants.
- The cancellation of Tanjung Benoa Watersports activity by the operator, due to unfavorable weather, the payment will be refunded in full.
- Weather factor, beyond the control of the marine sports activity provider.
- If cancellation is only for single parasailing due to bad weather and unpredictable wind direction, we will replace the single parasailing with a rolling donut watersport ride.
Must Read, ”Three Days Holiday Itinerary In Nusa Dua Bali With Travel Tips” >>>